never too late to become what you want to be 梦想终有成真时 the first day of school our professor introduced a little old lady to us. 开学第一天,教授把一位小个子老太太介绍给了我们。 why are you in college at such a you

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach and the owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City. In this clip we'll talk about tips on writing an apology letter. And first and foremost, you should just come from your heart. I would say, tak

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Making the pitch to Mr. Fro Fro:This'd better be good. I'm about to fire you all and find another company. James:We've brought you a little something from the place down the street, Kitty Cafe-Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee beans! Fro:Mmm, smells good

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

文本: HADDOCK:Tintin!Thank heavens!I mean...Thank heavens you're ___(1)___! CASTAFIORE:Do you hear that?My public calls!I'll be back in an instant.Don't you dare move! HADDOCK:Tintin!That was a _(2)_!Let's get out of here!Quickly! TINTIN:I have a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Neil: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Neil. Feifei: And I'm Feifei. Hello! Neil: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Feifei: 英语是一种十分程式化的语言,所以

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Google today announced new 'Instant' search results that change what you are shown as you type.The technology giant claims the new feature will reduce the time spent on search by two to five seconds per request, saving its more than 1 billion weekly

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

826. The truth is quite other than what you think.事实真相和你所想的完全不同。 827. They stopped talking when their boss came in.当老板进来的时候;他们停止了交 谈。 828. They were glad of the examination being over.他们

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 常用英语口语999句

阿美和咖啡厅的一个老顾客聊起了咖啡,从世界最著名的咖啡到时下流行的速溶咖啡,聊得还真欢呢。 Listen Read Learn May: Good afternoon, sir. You are really a regular customer here. May I ask you why you come here so often? Customer: I'm a newspaper column

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Idiom: Over my dead body (impossible to do something) Hit the book: Instant gratification Inadvertently Unwind Excessive Browse Pursuit Inexhaustible It teaches patience We live in a world of instant gratification, but real life demands having patien

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

When you meet someone for the first time, do you ask for their ASL? Do you LOL if they come out with something funny, and say CU L8er when you finish the conversation? If you know what Im talking about, then you are probably already a user of Instant

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Laura: Oh, I didn't think Id make it home in time for the game. Jun: What game? Laura: The playoffs! Turn on the TV. I hope it's still in the first quarter. It is! Who's winning? What's the score? Jun: I don't know. You know I don't watch sports. Wha

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

It seemed as though he had been falling for years. 他不断下坠,仿佛经过了好多好多年。 Fly, a voice whispered in the darkness, but Bran did not know how to fly, so all he could do was fall. 快飞吧,一个声音在黑暗中低语,然

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

insight n. 洞察力,见识 insist v.坚持 解析:insist on doing sth.坚持做 persist in doing sth.坚持做 inspector n. 检查员,监察员;探长 inspire v. 鼓舞,激起;使产生灵感 解析:

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters? Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a le

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. 孩子,让我来说说关于狼的轶事。当大雪降下,冷风吹起,独行狼死,群聚狼生。 Summe

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

If you hear the sound of a handset beeping in a bag or pocket, you could be forgiven for thinking that someone has received a text message. But nowadays there are so many different ways of messaging someone that it could spell the death of the tradit

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Is 3D Food Printing the Future of Cooking? 3D食物打印机替你下厨? Lunchtime in the office. Perhaps you've brought some of last night's leftover stir-fry from home, or some takeaway dumplings from a stall. Or perhaps you're sitting around th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

white/fair白皙 medium/whitetolightbrown中等/白色至浅棕 olive/moderatebrown中等棕色 brown/darkbrown深棕色 Skincareislikedieting.Youhavetoinvesttimeandeffort.Thereisnoinstantmiraclecure. 护肤就像是日常饮食。你需要倾

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Topic1-Top Medical Authority Says Scalpers Will be Punished A video clip of a young women weeping over the hospital staff colluded with scalpers, thus leaving her no chance to book for a doctor's appointment, has gone viral. China's top medical autho

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Property Registration Rule To Take EffectThis time it is for real. China will implement long-awaited property registration rules from next week, in a move that could give the country's anti-corruption investigators extra ammunition and pave th

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议