[00:01.30]-Um Well, anyway, Danielle just came in from Los Angeles 总之丹妮尔刚从洛杉矶来 [00:06.38]and she's house-sitting while her aunt's away. 她姨妈不在她来帮忙看房子 [00:09.70]Why don't you show her around? 你可以带她去

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-邻家女孩

给力,秒杀,围观等这些嘴边常说的潮词你经常用,那他们的英文表达你造么? 富二代:the rich second generation 团购:group purchase 脑残:brain-impaired 给力:gelivable 秒杀:Instant Kill 围观:circuse

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Instant ramen has always been prized among college studentsbut a new study reveals that its also popular among U.S. inmates. 方便面在大学生中经常被当做珍贵的东西但是一项最新研究显示,在美国的犯人中它同样很受欢迎

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Transcript: Tom: I don't know what to do. I start off studying but I always end up doing something else. Mum: Ill help you but please listen to me. Tom: Of course! Go on! Mum: Now first, you need to take away all of the things that stop you working.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Dear Jeremy, I've loved you so much all these years, and those feelings can't and won't ever leave this heart of mine. Every time I am around you I want to let you know that I miss you so much and I really miss us. You are that someone, that special

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

四级语法不知道怎么备考?先从常见的情态动词来了解,用好这些词可以减轻句子的程度,还可以在翻译或者四级作文的备考中起到作用,下面跟小编一起学习英语语法吧! 情态动词属于非实

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

这三个词的意思很简单,都有当时候的意思。但学生经常会问三个词的区别在哪儿,特别是在做选择题的时候。别说是学生,就我个人而言,做这样的选择题要保证百分之百的正确也是不可能

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

在备考英语四级的过程中,各位同学一定不要忽略了语法,语法在各个题型中都有体现,而且语法学的好对做题也有非常大的帮助,本文就为各位同学介绍了英语四级常用语法,供同学们参考

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

My parents named me Sarah, which is a biblical name. 我父母给我取名萨拉,来源于圣经中的名字。 In the original story, God told Sarah she could do something impossible, and-- she laughed, because the first Sarah, she didn't know wha

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Dear Jarmar, You just don't know how much I love you. You are the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for. Whenever I have a problem and need some type of comfort, you are there for me. It is you who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I, on

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

We found that the snack industry in China has been growing at a steady clip of roughly 15% annual growth. It was worth more than 200 billion RMB in 2011, and its forecast to be worth 480 billion by 2018. 我们发现中国的零食产业正在以每年

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear Jarmar, You just don't know how much I love you. You are the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for. Whenever I have a problem and need some type of comfort, you are there for me. It is you who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I, on

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The unopened box contained a bar of soap. He dug under the end flap with his thumbnail. He couldn't pry the flap open. He tried to dig under the other end flap. He couldn't pry that flap open either. This is a simple, cardboard box, he thought. Why i

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

读书学字汇 英文难学主要是因为字汇难学。有三个原因。第一个原因是英文的字汇多。以一个知识分子常用的字而言,英文比中文多一至两倍,而翻译出来一个英文字大约译为两个中文字。中

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

❤ 模仿文本:Twitter is part of many people's lives. It's an instant purveyor of news and opinion for millions all around the world. But is it actually a profitable business? Well that's the key question as it gets ready to launch on the stock

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

So am I as the rich, whose blessed key 我像是富翁,怀藏能交好运的钥匙, Can bring him to his sweet up-locked treasure, 可随时启开那紧锁深院的密室。 The which he will not every hour survey, 我不愿每时每刻造访那幽

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

The sky looks lacquered; clouds there are none; the horizon floats; 天空象是涂上一层漆;万里晴空,没有一片云彩;水平线在漂泛着; and this nakedness of unrelieved radiance is as the insufferable splendors of God's throne.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

初级英语听力(新版) Lesson10 Can I help you? Yes, please. I'd like some instant coffee. Certainly. How much would you like? A large jar, please. That's a very nice cardigan. Is it new? Yes. It was very cheap. I got it in a sale. I like it very

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力新版

Love is the most important thing in the world. We all need to love and be loved. Love is the glue that makes us one big happy family. It is perhaps the most powerful emotion we feel. It is certainly the one that makes us happiest. Falling in love has

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-L

instant fame, is the name of the game the pieces were carefully put in place and nothing's gonna stand in my way but he who exhibits poise and grace is left to fend for himself in the worst of ways so make them shiver, but don't cause a scene do ever

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲