It's so good to see you both again; I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! That's what your father and I were saying darling. Time flies, but especially for you. Yes, it's been a busy two and a half months. Lots of ups and downs, but mainly ups.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

[00:01.20]Everything that he needs. But that doesn't matter... 他应有尽有 但那无足轻重... [00:06.48]...because what he wants is to fight for meaning. ...因为他想要的是为价值而战 [00:10.40]You know? Happiness is in the doing, ri

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-日落之前

主持人Mike Bond和杨琳带你走进他们幽默搞怪的日常生活,带你边玩边学地道美语!今天杨琳的朋友露露来办公室玩儿,但是Mike又误会了误会了什么呢? 1. Have an instant connection 一见如故,瞬间来

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Can I help you? Yes, please. I'd like some instant coffee. Certainly. How much would you like? A large jar, please. That's a very nice cardigan. Is it new? Yes. It was very cheap. I got it in a sale. I like it very much. It suits you very well. Oh, t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

The end of a terrible killer 可怕杀手的终结 Now we had been warned not to follow a wounded tiger, but to wait a few hours and then track him. 我们被警告不要跟踪一只受伤的老虎,要等待几小时再跟踪。 It was good advice,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

There is a new drug about to hit the market. It is cheap. It comes in a powdered form so it can be snorted or it can be mixed with liquid and drunk. It is guaranteed to get you drunk and best of all it will be perfectly legal if it gets approval from

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Chinese telecom conglomerate ZTE Corp unveiled a prototype handset, embracing 5G even before it's commercialized for smartphone users. 我国电信集团中兴通讯日前发布了一款原型机,使智能手机用户在5G商业化之前即可享受

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. A tragic day in Pennsylvania Amish country. Police say a gunman killed at least 3 young girls in a schoolhouse . The suspect who police say killed himself reportedly told his wife he was seeking re

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

The Popularity of Micro-blogging 1.近年来微博越来越流行,许多人利用微博来表达心声、交流想法。 2.微博流行的原因。 3.微博可能引起的弊端。 【范文】 Micro-blogging is no longer a strange word. More

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

10、Refute 第十位:Refute Refute means to disprove with evidence and yet its commonly used, even by professional writers, to mean rebut which carries a similar meaning but isnt quite so strong, as it can also mean argue against. The example here

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

COOKING up a feast in your college dorm has never been easy. A lack of facilities and a shortage of time can make it hard to contemplate getting out your recipe book. 在大学宿舍里做顿大餐向来都不简单。缺少厨具、时间不足等弊端

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Growing up in China as a kid, my childhood smelled like instant noodles. 作为一个在中国长大的孩子,我的童年回忆起来充满了方便面的味道。 It is no secret that many Asians love eating instant noodles. It is a dried noodle

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The 3 Secrets to Achieving Overnight SuccessHowd you like to hear about the one way to achieve success faster? Perhaps even overnight. In a world filled with on-demand, instant-view, right now results its easy to become impatient and want success tod

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

教育部1999年《大学英语教学大纲(修订本)》对词汇提出明确的要求:四级英语要求学生(1)领会式掌握4200单词,其中复用式词汇2500个左右;(2)由这些词构成的常用词组1600条(中学所掌握的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Business 商业报道 Starbucks 星巴克 Just add water 加水即成 The ailing giant turns to instant coffee for a pick-me-up 亏损巨头靠速溶咖啡来提神 NO ONE can accuse Howard Schultz of inaction since he returned as chief executive of

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Germaine Greer is an Australian-born writer, academic and journalist.She is most famous for speaking out on womens issues.She is one of the boldest and clearest feministn voices of modern times.She became a household name overnight after the publicat

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Topic 1-Shopping Malls Making it Back on the Scene or Maybe not? On a global scale, China's shopping mall development is looking better than other regions despite facing competition from e-commerce and department stores. According to Global Shopping

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

That's what ways gonna up.Well,they're not 20,they're playing babies. 原来是这样的 呃 他们还没20呢 戏里都是些小宝宝 instant family.instant family.Yeah,and do you feel protect of them,I mean.Do you ever take on that role?Do you fee

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

As anyone who has used such a pump knows, compressed air grows swiftly hot, 使用过打气筒的人都知道,受到压缩的空气马上会变热, and the temperature below it would rise to some 60,000 Kelvin, or ten times the surface temperatur

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

my God! poor Tashtegolike the twin reciprocating bucket in a veritable well, dropped head-foremost down into this great Tun of Heidelburgh, 天呀!可怜的塔斯蒂哥象只竖井的往复轮替的吊桶一般,头一冲,直掉进了那只海德堡

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记