M: have you ever thought about your ideal home? C: I have, actually; Ive always wanted to build my dream home myself. M: what would it be like? C: well, it would be spacious and located next to a park, because a nice view is important to me. M: how m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

ACT II OK, Richard. That's terrific. 很好,Richard。 真不错。 Your pressure is 120 over 75, and that's fine. 你的收缩压是120,舒张压75。挺好的。 Now stand up, please. 现在请站

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. 益友、良书和一颗宁静的心,这就是理想的生活。(马克吐温) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

By the middle of the 1920s the farthest corners of the earth had already been explored: the continents and the oceans had been mapped, the North and South Poles had been reached, and the origins, of the world's major rivers had been discovered. All t

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 人教全日制普通高中英语(必修)高三(全一册)

Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (30 marks) Section A (22. 5 marks) Directions:In this section, you will hear six conversations between two speakers. For each conversation, there are several questions and each question is followed by three choices ma

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

unit01_newwords_b |@|1spite |n. |(in ~ of) despite; regardless of |虽然;尽管 || | |They went out in spite of the rain. |尽管下雨,他们还是外出了。 || | |In spite of all of his efforts he failed. |尽管他作了种种努力,但还是

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第一册

Unit 3 Part B Text 1 A Marriage Agreement (Part One) (Tom and Linda have signed a marriage agreement. Both agree not to break the rules outlined in the agreement. John, a reporter, is talking to them about the agreement.) John: Tom, Linda, first I'd

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

LL: Oh, you can rest assured that they'll be no problem. Beth: Why is that? LL: Your upstairs neighbors live in Canada and rarely come back to Taiwan. When they do, they're never home. Beth: And the downstairs neighbors? LL: Two flight attendants tha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

116: Time OffVacation I havent had a vacation in a while. I think Ill take off soon. Im not sure where Ill go or what Ill do. But I can learn a tourism place where I can go for a long lox, breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures. When I was a k

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

经典句型:This is my ideal career. 这是我的理想职业。 A:Do you like this job? 甲:你喜欢这份工作吗? B:This is my ideal career. 乙:这是我的理想职业。 A:I hope you will be competent for the position. 甲:希望你能胜任这

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Anita, Taiwan speaker Am I happy where I live now? I'm really happy where I live now. It's because my apartment is big and it's new. It's very comfortable. I can do whatever I want. The neighborhoods are good the people around is good and it actually

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

My friends, comrades, and fellow South Africans: I greet you all in the name of peace, democracy, and freedom for all. I stand here before you not as a prophet but as a humble servant of you, the people. Your tireless and heroic sacrifices have made

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

新学期开始了,同学们又要开始紧张的四六级备考了。四六级写作常常会出现各种这样的题型,作文备考也离不开模板,以下是小编为大家整理的英语四级写作应用文模板内容,没事就来练一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

BBC Learning English People and Places Talking about Christmas Amber:Hello! Today, we talk about Christmas. Some of the team here at BBC Learning English have been out of the office to talk to young people about their feelings at Christmas time and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Good morning ,teachers and my fellow students. My name is Paul.I've always been very interested in journalism and I work very hard studying through my four year college. Unforturnly ,the more I've learn,the more I've begun to realize that I still go

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Part 3. First meetings. Keywords. baseball diamond, pizza, fancy-dress party, film, river. Vocabulary. frizzly, yearbook, platonic, hit it off, chap, trip over. You're going to hear five people talking about their first meetings. A. Before listening,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

Have you ever been in a rickshaw before? This is my first time. I hope you enjoy it. We're getting to see London today in a rather unusual way. Not in a bus. Not on the Tube. No we're on a rickshaw. Join us today as we go On the Town with BBC Learnin

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

2014年6月英语四级写作预测:年轻人应有理想 下面是2014年6月英语四级写作预测:年轻人应有理想,预祝四级考生在2014年6月的英语四级考试中取得好成绩! Young People Should Have Ideals What are you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

5、I Couldnt Agree More. 我完全同意。 【对话一:】 A: Jim, how was your weekend? B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there. A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too? B: Sure. I think its a fantasti

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话