新东方4+1听力口语MP3-语音语调 Unit15 Part One听辨练习 A. 词辨音 Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear/i/ in the word. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. 短语辨音 Write down the words you hear on the tape, then fill in the blanks below.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

Mike: So we're talking about ideal hotels. What do you think is an ideal hotel for you? Erina: That's a tough question but when I choose a hotel I would look at where the hotel's located. Mike: Right. Erina: And also the food. So as long as the hotel

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

[00:03.81]For Questions 6-10,you'll hear an introduction [00:08.96]of A Guided Tour of the House of Commons. [00:13.95]While you listen, [00:17.11]complete the sentences or answer the questions. [00:22.15]Use not more than 3 words for each answer. [0

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 最新版英语听力教程

Finding the ideal job often takes a lot of research and patience. First of all, one of the first places to start is by talking to family and friends who might work for companies that are presently hiring. If that doesn't help, then you might want to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 工作—Work

U149 What do you propose? I propose a brand new system of accounting. I propose John for secretary. I propose that we should stop the meeting. I propose a short test before we continue to work. I prop

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 沛沛英语

F: Will you be involved in opening a new office ? M: I wouldnt miss that for the world.(决不错过) F: I imagine(presume,guess,suppose) you ll train the new staff M: as well as meet with community leaders. F: Public relationships is always a smart idea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

092 Teacher 1.How do you like your new teacher? 2.Who teaches you English this term? 3.Do you think your teacher favours you? 4.How many courses does he teach? 5.Is her class interesting? 6.Is your teacher a good diciplinarian? 7.Which universtity d

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Your lunch hour is your chance to get refocused, reenergized, and refueled for the rest of your day. Successful people treat it like the half-time show at a football game - an opportunity to regroup and consider how theyre going to play out the rest

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

So what's that about? 到底怎么回事? You know, it looks like women got some power boost on a video game, 看起来好像女人像是电子游戏里一样得到很多的力量。 or you know like they snuck in some secret serum into their birth

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Behind the fear of an ideal you, you create the fear, you can beat him. 恐惧的背后有一个理想的你,恐惧是你自己创造,你也可以打败他。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

The weather of this weekend was good and comfortable with two sunny days. People could not wait to go out for a walk because it had been raining for such a long time. Some people went hiking, while others went to shopping or gathered together with fr

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

While people in first-tier cities are under more pressure, smaller cities may not be the ideal place to live either, according to the 2016 Annual Report on Social Mentality of China by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. 中国社会科学院近日

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

OK, if I have a day off, if it's summer time, I would probably sleep in about two hours late because I love sleeping, and then I would go shopping, especially shoe shopping and after that I would probably meet some friends and go to the beach, if I w

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

13. I'd like to look for a job with fat salary. 我想有份高薪的工作。 还能这样说: I want a well-paid job. My aim is to find a high salary job. 应用解析: fry the fat out of 摊派勒索; live on one's own fat 吃老本; run t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

OK, if I have a day off, if it's summer time, I would probably sleep in about two hours late because I love sleeping, and then I would go shopping, especially shoe shopping and after that I would probably meet some friends and go to the beach, if I w

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

It is important that you remember that weight gain is a normal and healthy part of pregnancy. You have to gain weight in order to provide a healthy and comfortable home for the child that you will be nurturing for the next nine months。 体重增加对

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There are two types of laws: just and unjust. Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and, even more importantly, to disobey and resist unjust laws. 有两种法律:公正和不公正的。每个社会成员都有责任遵

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

COPENHAGEN, Dec. 1 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 women's tennis player Caroline Wozniacki starts her 2012 tennis season at the Sydney International in Australia for the fourth consecutive year, according to Danish Media. Danish Wozniacki said the 637,000 U

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Speaking topics 1) Talk about a sports-person or sports team that you admire. You should say what sport they play. You should say where and when they play. You should explain why you admire them. 2) Talk about a sport that you enjoy or have enjoyed p

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Shanghai man. A: You don't act like a typical man from shanghai. for a man from shanghai, such a comment is both a complement and an offence. Usually he doesn't know how to respond. B: Why? A: because in northern china, man from shanghai usually per

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化