[00:-0.50]核对对话 [00:-1.00]1.A:Hi,Stone.I'd like to introduce my friend,Lisa. [00:-1.50]嗨,石头。我想介绍一下我的朋友,丽莎。 [00:-2.00]B:Hi,Lisa.It's nice meeting you. [00:-2.50]嗨,丽莎。很高兴认识你。 [00:-3.0

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Young People Should Have Ideals What are you going to do when you grow up? When I was a child, people often asked me this question about the ideal. Undoubtedly, every individual, especially a young person, should have an ideal. Hardly can we find any

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How to build an ideal teacher-student relationship The relationship between a teacher and the student can be either good or bad, helpful or harmful. Either way, the relationship may affect the student for the rest of his life. A good teacher-student

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

美 国 人 的 爱 情 观--How the Americans view love An old song says that love makes the world go around. If you watch Americans on Valentine's Day, you can believe it. The whole country breaks out with little red hearts. Love struck people g

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

Water Is Buried Beneath Mars Surface, Study Says A huge lake of salty water appears to be buried deep in Mars, scientists reported this week. The presence of water raises the chances of finding life on the red planet. The discovery is based on observ

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Lesson 49:The ideal servant 理想的仆人 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 It is a good thing my aunt Harriet died years ago. If she were alive today she would not be able to air her views on

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(406) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

Hello and welcome to English at Work where the day has finally come it's Anna and Tom's wedding. 大家好,欢迎来到职场英语,这个日子终于到了,安娜和汤姆的婚礼日。 All their friends, work colleagues and business acquaint

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

听力中英文本如下: Dialogue: Mom:哎,自从女儿上了重点高中,成绩越来越差了,从班里20名下滑到了第40名! Since our daughter entered that elite high school, her grades have been getting worse and worse. She used

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

He died from injuries he got after tumbling at a restaurant when he was to have an on-job meal. 有一次,他去酒楼吃员工餐不小心摔倒受伤去世了。 This photo was taken last year. 此照片是去年拍摄的。 A friend sent it to m

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

Adrienne: So, what's your favorite day. Sorry. What is a perfect day in Montreal? What would you do? Lisa: That's a great question. The perfect day would start on Sunday. Wake up in the morning. Go to St. Viateur's Bagels for fresh bagels with cream

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Do you measure up? Scarlett Johansson and Duchess of Cambridge have the perfect NOSE: Plastic surgeons say the ideal shape is upturned at 106 degrees 你达标了吗?美国女星斯嘉丽约翰逊和凯特王妃拥有最完美的鼻子:正是整形

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

House front gardens are getting a makeover at London's largest interior design show. Horticulture students are re-imagining the front garden in a bid to boost community spirit, help the environment and also improve kerb appeal and property value. The

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

Theincrease inthenumbersofmarriedwomenemp- (50)loyedoutsidethehomeinthetwentieth centuryhadlesstodowiththe mechanizationofhouseworkandan increaseinleisuretimeforthesewomen thanitdidwiththeirowneconomic

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

9. They're downsizing, and I got my walking papers last week. 公司裁员,我于上周收到了解聘书。 还能这样说: They are slashing jobs and I was pink slipped last week. They are slashing jobs and I got the pink slip last week. 应用解

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

英语学习笔记: drop dead gorgeous 帅炸了/美爆了 down to earth 接地气 Who is your ideal type? 你的理想型是谁? Do you think physical appearance is important? 你觉得长相外貌重要吗? He must be cute, but he doesnt ha

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Nick: What's your ideal date situation? Cheryl: What's my ideal date? Nick: Well, I think I would want the guy first of all to make a plan for everything. He should plan the date, and not rely on me to make the suggestions because I think it's very n

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Chapter 22 第二十二章 Rome and Carthage 罗马和迦太基 The Semitic colony of Carthage on the northern coast of Africa and the indo-European city of Rome on the west coast of Italy fought each other for the possession of the Western Mediterra

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

17. If you hope to buy the ideal goods, you should shop around. 想买到理想中的商品,就需要货比三家。 还能这样说: You should inquire the goods at other shops, if you want the dreamed goods. Shopping around can make you get you

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

下面是2014年6月英语四级写作预测:理想,预祝四级考生在2014年6月的英语四级考试中取得好成绩! 预测话题: Directions: Write a composition entitled Ideals. You should write at least 120 words according to the o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Topic1 Parents Sell Own BabiesThirty seven babies have been rescued as part of a massive crackdown in child trafficking in the country. The majority of the babies are sold to traffickers by their birth parents. How sick is this? Topic2 Mass culture h

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议