Teddy Bears Anniversary Americans give and receive many gifts during the holiday season. One gift for children has remained popular for many years. It is the teddy bear. The American-made teddy bear celebrated its one-hundredth anniversary last month

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Professor: Jeff just rented an apartment, and today he is meeting Steve to see if they would get along as roommates. 找个合得来的室友太重要了。 Professor: In this section, listen for the word compatible, meaning similar or suitable. Jeff

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

010 renting an apartment beginner a: what kind of place shall we rent? b:it should be close to the universtity. neither of us are good at getting up in the morinings and closer it is, the later we can get up. a:asolutely. that's the most important t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

I can see Yeah, that's more like camel whose girl? Now, it must be amazing going out with a Spice Girl, but in an ideal world and no disrespect to your bitch, wouldn't, in an ideal world, wouldn't you rather be with Baby? No. So how many the Spice G

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

E: I haven't met you at the gym for a long time. B: yeah, I quit my job, and started working from home. Recently I've got a project to deal with and don't have much time to work out. E: why? You have a decent salary, lots of promotion opportunities a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

For the Bushmen, it was this animal approaching that landed them in serious trouble. Zulu farmers chased the San further and further into the higher mountains, eventually pushing them out of the Drakensberg all together. -It is amazing to think that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

摘要:本文介绍了日本新时代女性的语言特点,并且简要分析了其中的原因。同为儒家文化圈,发生在日本女性身上的变化也很值得中国人的关注。 英语听力原文: The use of deferential(敬重的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Erina: So Mike, you know the other day my friends and I were talking about ideal hotels. What is your ideal hotel? Mike: Well, there are many hotels that would appeal to me but I'd say my ideal hotel would number one have to have a gorgeous view from

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

May: I've been so stressed these days. Gucci: What's the matter? Are you OK? May: I don't know where to go for college, and what to major in. Gucci: Don't worry. You have plenty of time to decide. May: And I also want to get scholarships to help me p

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

影片对白 Kate: May be we should introduce ourselves properly. I'm a doctor, dedicated to curing the sick. At least, trying to. Alex: I'm an architect. I like to build. And while I wouldn't say my current project is ideal...it allows me to be here, i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

As a greater proportion of Britons live alone, the demand for one bedroom, space efficient solutions is increasing. The UK Ideal Home Exhibition has the latest ideas to maximize space in smaller homes and energy saving ideas. Our reporter Wang Xiao h

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Ive been trying to set up my good friend, Rachid, with one of my single girlfriends, but I still wasnt too sure what his type would be. Tamara: So, tell me what youre looking for in a woman. Rachid: She has to be rich and hot! Tamara: Come on! Be ser

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

For the Bushmen, it was this animal approaching that landed them in serious trouble. Zulu farmers chased the San further and further into the higher mountains, eventually pushing them out of the Drakensberg all together. -It is amazing to think that

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

At last, the Orange River, the famous Orange River! Its nice to see one with water in it. It is looking a bit low though. After the bare rock and sand of my first day, the Green Kalahari finally begins to live up to its name. But the Molopo River mou

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

By Deepak Dobhal Washington 07 November 2007 Scientists in the United States have developed a new kind of battery that looks and feels just like a piece of paper. VOA's Deepak Dobhal reports its inventors say the battery's power and flexibility make

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

A new survey has confirmed that the number of regular drinkers of wine in France is in decline, and some traditionalists fear that the beverage seems to be losing its iconic role in France's cultural heritage. In 1980, more than half of adults were c

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版