Y: Hey, Patrick, what's wrong? 你怎么一瘸一拐的? P: Why am I limping? I'm limping because my Achilles tendon is killing me! OW! Y: Oh my.. P: Uh, Yang Chen, do you know what an Achilles tendon is? Y: Not really, Patrick. P: Achilles A-C-H

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Topics: Famous Americans Casey Jones; Classic TV Happy Days; to try out versus to examine versus to test; dude and buddy; courtesy of Words: railroad flagman (train) engineer whistle shift hero ballad middle-class drive-in epitome cool season to try

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

文本: Kate: I told you exactly what happened! Well, it's too late to help, Max. Too late. Max: Yes... I know I screwed up. I'm sorry, Kate. Please... you don't have to do this... Kate: Max, I'm in a nightmare and I can't wake up... unless I put m

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

My father was a great man. A hero, so they say. Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster. My Prince. I've missed you. Something troubles you. The Sultan is preparing for battle and requires 1,000 boys for hi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

【英文】 -You know, your boss called this morning asking me how my arm was. -Huh? -Yeah, because of that dog fight that I tried to break up. -Oh. -If I had to make a guess,I would say that you made up some bullshi texcuse to get outta work to g

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I dont really have a hero. There are many people I respect, but they are not really my hero. Some people choose very strange heroes. My friends have rock stars and football players as heroes. Of course, these people are very good at what they do, but

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

The remote village of Kodinji in southern India, population about 13,500, is home to more than 100 pairs of twins, and 90% of those were born within the last 18 years. No one quite knows why, and no published study explains the phenomenon. At the la

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

actor,actress; bridegroom,brideg; count,countess; chairman,chairwoman; fiance,fiancee; gentlman,lady; host,hostess; headmaster,headmistress; heir,heiress; hero,heroine; landlord,landlady; lad,lass; master,mistress; manager,manageress; monk,nun; mas

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

I attended a big public school in Miamithink Fast Times at Ridgemont High 那时,我在迈阿密一所很大的公立学校上学请联想一下电影《开放的美国学府》。 that was far more concerned with preventing fights in the halls and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

One of the newest smart devices is an old favorite, a camera. And smart cameras are getting smarter all the time. Some are now built with machine learning tools to help them think for themselves. Machine learning involves putting large amounts of dat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Filmmakers Create New Technology for 'Big Hero 6' 制片人为《超能陆战队》创造新技术 The latest animated film from Disney, Big Hero 6, is a mix of science, technology and art. High-level technology was used in the making of the movie. O

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh. It must have been cold there in my shadow, to never have sunlight on your face. You were content to let me shine, that's your way. You always walked a step behind. So I was the one with all the glory, while you were the one w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

这首唯美的对唱情歌收录于Westlife(西城男孩)2005年的全新大蝶《Face To Face》中,较于原唱拉丁天王胡里奥-伊格里莱斯的醇厚成稳,Wetlife和Diana Ross的合唱则把男女间的浓情蜜意演绎地更加深

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

破裂之痕 伤心回忆:Pixie Lott - Broken Arrow Artist:Pixie Lott Song:Broken Arrow What do you do when you're stuck, Because the one that you love, Has pushed you away, And you can't deal with the pain, And now you're trying to fix me, Men

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

梅森(艾拉科尔特兰饰)从6岁慢慢成长到18岁,玩游戏、看动画片、和姐姐萨曼莎(罗蕾莱林克莱特饰)吵架、旁观妈妈奥利维亚(帕特丽夏阿奎特饰)搬家离婚考学位、和爸爸老梅森(伊桑

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

单曲鉴赏:最后我们走散了 《偷心》伤感主题曲:The Blower's Daughter 单曲鉴赏:最后我们走散了 她不会喧宾夺主,她亦有分寸,配合大米,往往恰到好处。再次聆听《O》和《9》,仍然是100%纯

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Topics: Ask an American Firefighter inmates; catastrophe versus calamity versus disaster; cant hardly wait versus can hardly wait; so that Words: adrenaline rush to fight fires rocky terrain sandy terrain anywhere between gear flood search-and-rescue

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

They know our strategies. They've learned our weaknesses. _________1___________. That must never be allowed to happen again. If we're going to survive, we need a new kind of soldier. One who doesn't think the way we think, fear the things we fear. On

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Standing on the shore of the lake, Beowulf turned to the king. 贝奥武夫站在湖边,转向国王。 Now, O King, I am ready,he said. 大王、现在我准备好了,他说。 If I do not return, I pray you be a friend to my warriors and send t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4