VOA美语咖啡屋 Lesson 83:Yemi, Musician Poet Yemi, Musician Poet J: Hello I'm Jody! Welcome to American Cafe. Y: 大家好,我是杨晨。欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 我们今天的客人是Yemi。Yemi是个很有意思的人,您听了我们

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语中级

A quick-thinking stranger helped Maureen Krekian escape one of the worst fire disasters in U.S. history. Time now for StoryCoprs, a project that's traveling the country recording your stories. On this summer day in 1944, a circus in Hartford, Connec

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

今天我们来看一看你来得真早的英文怎么说Youre certainly here early. 加油 用英语怎么说L: Good morning! Youre certainly here early! 早安!你来的真早! D: So are you. I just got here a few minutes ago! 你也是。我才到

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

At last it is mine. With this magic book, any evil plan that I write comes true. But ________1________, I need the final page that is protected deep below the surface by one legendary hero. Will you stop playing that tiny piano? Sorry. Attack! I thin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Comic books are illustrated stories. He loved comic books. He had many comic books. They were all on a shelf. His friends collected comic books, too. He sometimes traded comic books with them. He read comic books all night. He turned off the lights.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

In 1838, the Cherokee Indians were forced to give up their land in the eastern United States and migrate to what is now Oklahoma. Over 4,000 died on the journey known as the Trail of Tears, but some Cherokee remained behind, hidden in the mountains o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Artist:Damien Rice Song:The Blower's Daughter And so it is just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is the shorter story No love, no glory No hero in her sky I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

This is AP news minute. 1. Four people were killed and 14 injured when a third-floor apartment balcony collapsed in France during a Saturday night's party. An investigation into the cause of the accident is ongoing. One of the injured are in serious

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

Norway Educates Migrants on Treatment of Women 挪威教育移民如何对待女性 A Norwegian educational program for migrants and refugees that focuses on the treatment of women is attracting attention in the wake of mass New Year Eve assaults on

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

A: Would you call a taxi for me? 你能帮我叫辆出租车吗? B: Certainly. 当然可以。 A: Could you do the dishes? 你能洗下碗吗? B: No problem. 没问题。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Batman: Gotham needs its true hero. You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain ['vilən]. I can do those things, because Im not a hero, not like Dent. I killed those people. Thats what I can be. Im whatever Goth

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

❤ 模仿文本:Throughout the story we meet gods and mythological and symbolic characters, the spirit of music, hope, Pluto and Proserpina and finally Apollo who can offer partial consolation to a flawed hero among the stars. And the hero of clas

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

By Larry London Washington 29 October 2007 With two live CD/DVD's, over ten singles, and millions of record sales worldwide, the band Sum 41 is on tour in support of its latest album, Underclass Hero. VOA's Larry London sat down with the bands founde

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Lisa Germano的声音给人太多平静,她的钢琴和低吟也太有魅力。她的歌无论什么时候听,给人的感受都像是头次接触时的那样,像很醇厚的美酒,也像怎么也醒不来的梦境。。 Artist:Lisa Germano

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes in protest at former U.S. President George W. Bush has been released from prison. Muntazer al-Zaidi speaks during a press conference at the offices of his employer Baghdadiyah TV, 15 Sep 2009 Muntazer al-Zaid

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: French is the official language, croissants are still on the menu and statues of French heroes dot the squares. The heritage-listed city center even has its own mini version of the Notre Dame. 法语

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Let me be your hero.让我做你的英雄。 Would you dance愿意陪我跳舞吗? If I asked you to dance? 如果我邀请你跳的话? Would you run, 会被我吓跑吗, And never look back? 不回头地跑? Would you cry?会哭吗? If you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Voice 1 Hello. Im Rachel Hobson. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Whom do you respect

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Michael: Alright, so Simon, do you have a favorite movie? Simon: Again, that's difficult question so I can't say one favorite movie but I can say that I really, really enjoyed The Lord of the Rings, well mainly because as a elementary school student

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

David Guetta - Turn Me On:霸气电音 歌词: Docta docta, need you bad Call me babe Docta Docta, where you at? Give me something I need your love I need your love I need your loving You got that kind of medicine that keeps me comin My body need

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲