hen talking about the hero, people will think about the person who saves the world, such as superman and batman, they care about the publics lives and interest all the time. In the real life, people believe that a hero at least can make great influen

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

我的爸爸妈妈(My Mother and Father) My mother and father are funny. They are my dear friends. My mother is not tall, not short but slim. She has a round face, two big eyes, a small nose and small mouth. She often wears a shirt, a coat, a pai

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语写作系列

(woman) So, uh... as Jim said, James Polk was the eleventh President, and... uh... well, my report's about the next President --- Zachary Taylor. Taylor was elected in 1849. It's surprising because... well, he was the first President that didn't hav

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

On August 2nd, 1492, as Columbus finally set off on his epic voyage to cross the Atlantic Ocean, he had not one but two goals in mind--crossing the endless expanse of an uncharted sea, and discovering

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

今天要讲的主题是平民英雄的故事,有没有好莱坞大片的即视感。 This is not a word for word transcript. William: Hello and welcome to another edition of 6 minute English. My name is William Kremer. Neil: And I'm Neil Edgeller.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Monks from the real Shaolin Temple show off their skills Actor Jet Li has hit the headlines this week because he has broken the record for the highest salary earned by a Chinese film star. Chinas highest-earning star will receive 100m yuan (6.5 mill

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

My father was my hero 我的父亲是英雄 My father was my hero, all throughout my life. 我的父亲就是我的英雄,从始至终 The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife. 身为八个孩子的父亲,他明白自己重任在身

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Lesson 52: [00:03.58]East We Go [00:06.84]This song is about travelling the world [00:11.39]As you sing it,Look at the map of the world. [00:16.25]Start in China and go east!Soon you will be home again. [01:18.13]Now,repeat the song! [01:21.97]Can yo

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 河北加拿大版初中英语

When I was a young boy my Father took me into the city to see a marching band He said Son when you grow up will you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned He said will you defeat them your demons and all the non-believers the plans the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Whenever I recall my boy hood days,I often have a mixed feeling of regret and happiness.In fact,there is more regret than happiness.For if there were any past happy moments,they are gone and can not be recovered. I am the only boy of my parents's thr

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Linda was six years old. She was sitting in the back seat. Her dad was driving the car. Linda was sucking on a heart-shaped medal. The medal had hung on her necklace, but the necklace had broken. Suddenly, the medal slipped down her throat. It blocke

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

名词复数变化除有规则和不规则的外,还有一些不常见的特殊形式需要注意,特殊名词复数变化的规律有哪些,一起学习一下吧... 1.-ch结尾的名词学英语口语,多数加es,但ch读/k/时,其复

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[Rahed] knight, withstand calm down, take your breath for now you make the rules the turn is yours. concentrate on the black guardian anticipate his moves and spear right in his weak point The wind is rocking the trees the grey clouds run off through

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Pixie Lott是英国年轻的90后创作女歌手,在2009年推出了首张专辑。小女生的声音很新鲜很有生气,而且很有才气,不光给自己写歌,也给别的歌手写歌。Pixie意为小精灵,有这样名字的女生,音

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Bring me the miracle of you Sing baby blue Bring me the miracle of you All my dreams come true You're my sweet temptation Joy and inspiration Tell me I'm your baby There will be no maybe Bring me the miracle of you Sing baby blue Bring me the miracle

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Pizza. My hero. I'm starved. Hey, Ollie. Yeah. 披萨。我的英雄。我快饿死了。奥利。什么事。 Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing? Bottom drawer. 你把开瓶器放哪了?最底下的抽屉。 Did you talk to Ray toda

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

It might still be a long time off, but for a character as adorable as Doraemon, its never too early to celebrate. 也许为时尚早。但为多啦A梦这样的卡通万人迷庆生,再怎么早也不为过。 If you are a fan of the iconic Japanes

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

It might still be a long time off, but for a character as adorable as Doraemon, its never too early to celebrate. 也许为时尚早。但为多啦A梦这样的卡通万人迷庆生,再怎么早也不为过。 If you are a fan of the iconic Japanes

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Yeah I'm a fighter and I made it through Solid gold survivor that's my attitude But I didn't know I didn't know I didn't know I didn't know That I had to be your hero Baby don't ask me to be strong for you aswell Pushed off the edge and now I'm back

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Part Seven Hero Stories 第七部分 英雄的故事 Brave and Wise Deeds 机智勇敢的行为 Everyone loves to hear about the deeds brave men have done. 每个人都喜欢听那些勇敢者的事迹。 Some great heroes will never be forgotten eve

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3