Talking about the weekend 谈论周末 Hi, Sandra. how was your weekend? 嗨, Sandra. 你周末过得如何啊? Great! I went hiking in the mountains on Saturday. 好极了! 我星期六去爬山了. Fantastic! how was that? 真棒! 那你觉得如何呢

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

I really wish I could play a musical instrument. I cant. I had a few music lessons when I was a kid, but I didnt keep them up. I really regret that now. I get quite jealous of people who can play a musical instrument. Its a wonderful ability. I hope

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

[00:04.18]You just treat her right. 要好好待她呀 [00:05.30]Okay. 好的 [00:06.30]When you get married, 什么时候结婚 [00:09.18]let me know 'cause I want to send you something. 告诉我因为我想送你点东西 [00:10.46]You got lots of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-好运之人

DIALOGUE 47 Learning to Play the Guitar 1--I have started learning to play the guitar. 2--Have you? 1--And I've always been intereste in... I've never had the time, and... 2--So you've bought a guitar

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Donna loved her husband. Her husband loved Donna. They were in love with each other. She wanted to give him a birthday present. He was going to be 40 years old next week. She wondered what to give him. Should she give him a watch? Should she give him

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

What instrument can you play? Can you play a musical instrument ? Where did you learn to play it? If you were a pupil in a British school, you would most probably learn at school. Approximately 25% of British pupils learn an instrument. What's more,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

London Show Looks Back at Princes Career An exhibit in London is offering music lovers a chance to see over 200 items once owned by the recording artist known as Prince. The show is called My Name is Prince. It follows his long career in the music in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down turn the beat around lov

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

A family friend says Gerry and Kate McCann are suspects in the disappearance of their four-year-old daughter. Madeleine vanished from a hotel room in Portugal. The friend says the family is now eager to clear their names. Remembering opera great Luci

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

Pat Metheny Goes Solo on 'What's It All About' Acclaimed guitarist Pat Metheny returns to playing solo acoustic guitar on a new album of pop standards called What's It All About. It's not every day that you hear a remake of The Stylistics' Betcha By

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

My thoughts flow out inhaled by others As old disappears new arises You could have a hard time adjusting to it so just Receive, retrieve, and escalate They feel themselves being released Still there is something holding them back Want to do so much m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Unit 34 Buying a musical instrument(2) 第34课 买乐器(2) C: I'm mainly interested in learning to play rhythm guitar. 顾客:我主要想学弹民谣吉他。 S: In that case, I'd suggest a steel-string guitar. The best one we have is the Ovatio

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Im Steve Ember. And Im Phoebe Zimmermann with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about a very popular musical instrument. Listen and see if you can guess what it is. If you guessed it was a guitar, you are correct. Probably no other m

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The Vaccines are an English indie rock[1][2] band, formed in West London in 2010 by Justin Hayward-Young (lead vocals, guitar), Freddie Cowan (lead guitar, vocals), rni rnason (bass, vocals) and Pete Robertson (drums, vocals). 歌词: Song:Wetsui

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Rolling down the road Going no where Guitar packed in the trunk Somewhere round mile marker 112 Papa started hummin the funk I gotta jones in my bones before we know We were singing this melody Stop the car pulled out the guitar Halfway to New Orlean

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Have you ever thought about some right lyricist with an incredible singer and stellar guitar player come across and form a band to play the type of music such as country, folk and bluegrass? Well, then the WailinJennys is this kind. The group began a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

It is one year since the explosion at the Pike River coal mine which killed 29 men. Greymouth held a memorial service today to remember the men. About 2000 people attended the service. The Governor-General, the Prime Minster, the Mayor of Greymouth a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Artist:Junip Song:Always droning chords and distant bells humming over empty shells holding on tight onto a dead sky nomadic moves across a lawn step by step into the dawn holding on tight onto a dead sky turn a deaf ear no matter what they might

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Way back on the radio dial, The fire got lit inside a bright-eyed child. Every note just wrapped around his soul, From steel guitars to Memphis, all the way to rock and roll. Ohhh, I can hear 'em playin'. I can hear the ringin' of a beat up ol' guita

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Uh... Laying back against this windshield Parked out in this Georgia red field This is where we burn our summer nights Long little lipstick kisses on the hood of our tacoma We were sailing free, going on free and wild She was smoking hot, a whiskey s

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(378) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐