The Music Man from Japan Tony: Hello and welcome to Tony Talk! I’m Tony Provolone and today we’re talking with Mr. Hara Tomohisa from Japan. I just want to ask you, you’ve been in China now for

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Learning to Play the Guitar 1--I have started learning to play the guitar. 2--Have you? 1--And I've always been intereste in... I've never had the time, and... 2--So you've bought a guitar? 1--I have. 2--And are you taking lessons? 1--Not taking les

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

UNIT 2 Text A PRE-READING TASK Exercise 1 Before reading the passage, decide whether the statements are True or False. 1. Rock and Roll comes mainly from black African music. 2. An electric guitar is

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语综合教程

In this Business English Podcast were going to listen to a teleconference between the head office management of a US guitar manufacturer and the manager of their new Latin American plant. Key language structures explained are: diplomatic language and

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

In this episode, you get to meet Alexandre. Thats a French name. He speaks English and French, and is from the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. In todays episode, we talk about Acadian culture, growing up Anglophone and Francophone, and enjoying del

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Pop stars have traditionally not come from the upper classes of society. Eminem grew up on a trailer park . 50 Cent is from the dangerous ghettoes of New York. The Beatles grew up in the poor, industrial city of Liverpool. However, some musicians ha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Long ago, and, oh, so far away 很久以前,那么遥远 I fell in love with you before the second show. 在第二场演出前我爱上了你 Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, 你的吉他声,那么甜蜜清晰 but you're not really here

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Melody 旋律 When you listen to music, you sometimes say this song has a nice melody. 你听音乐时,有时会说这首歌的旋律很好。 What is melody? 什么是旋律? Melody is the radical succession of musical tones. 旋律是指若干乐

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

1. air guitar,无形吉他,幻想吉他。 eg:Japanese toy makers unveiled air guitar gadgets at a toy show. Thanks to heat and motion sensors, it actually make music. 日本玩具制造商在一个玩具展上发布了玩具空气吉他,有赖热

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

今天采访的是艾利克斯,他从小就受到音乐的熏陶,并且很喜欢各种乐器...... Maura: When did you start playing music? And how did you become so interested in it? Alexandre: Ive been playing music for a long time, since I was

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

I really enjoy listening to music because it helps me relax and takes my mind away from other cares of the day. Personally, I really like jazz music because of its musical rhythms and soothing beat. There are several stations on the radio that play t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

THIS IS AMERICA - Blues Music, Part 1 By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Monday, November 22, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Doug Johnson. Today we have the f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

THIS IS AMERICA - Blues Music, Part 2 By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Monday, November 29, 2004 (MUSIC) Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Doug Johnson. This week ... the second of ou

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

JUDY WOODRUFF: Finally tonight: Famed musician Graham Nash has just come out with a new memoir of hislife in rock 'n' roll titled Wild Tales. In the mid-1960s, Nash had numerous number one pop hits with the British band The Hollies. He later became p

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

[Verse 1] So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Tru

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A: Emma, what about your weekend? A: 艾玛,你周末过得怎么样? B: Great. I went to a concert with my boyfriend. It's really fantastic. B: 好极了。我和男朋友去听了场音乐会,真是太精彩了。 A: It seems that you like musi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

模仿句子:She's a star of a new documentary featuring Aidan Moffat, singer of the Scottish band Arab Strap who took to the rain-gleaming roads in villages as far off as the sky, updating the lyrics to long-loved traditional songs and finding bot

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I can feel it's on its way now Yes, it's on its way now The hearts forgiveness comes in time Did nothing for it I just left my heart to hold it I feel you're welcome back into my mind Your name is on my lips again In a whisper with the sound of pain

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

并列连词引导两个并列的句子。 1) and 与or 判断改错: (错) They sat down and talk about something. (错) They started to dance and sang. (错) I saw two men sitting behind and whisper there. (对) They sat down and talked about som

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Because of Love was the theme song of Chinese movie Eternal Moment, starring He Jie, Li Yapeng and Chapman To. VERSE 1 (EASON): 给你一张过去的CD Heres an old CD 听听那时我们的爱情 Listen to our love back then 有时会突然忘了 Som

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲