[00:01.42]You'll be an ex-con. 你会成为一个有前科的人 [00:03.22]- Yeah, but a living ex-con. - Right. - 对 但是一个有前科却活着的人 - 是的 [00:05.90]T.K., this is crazy. T.K. 这太疯狂了 [00:09.18]Everybody okay in here?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-好运之人

I really wish I could play a musical instrument. I cant. I had a few music lessons when I was a kid, but I didnt keep them up. I really regret that now. I get quite jealous of people who can play a musical instrument. Its a wonderful ability. I hope

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

金属:LoveX - Writings On The Wall 相关介绍 :Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guitar), Sammy Black (guitar), Christian (keyboards), Julian Drain (drums), an

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

金属:LoveX - Time And Time Again 相关介绍 :Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guitar), Sammy Black (guitar), Christian (keyboards), Julian Drain (drums), and

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

歌曲 : The Taste Of Regret 艺人 : In Fear And Faith 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Voyage 发行年代 : 2007 风格 : Post-Hardcore 介绍: In Fear And Faith乐队组建于2006年的夏天。成员为Vocals: Cody Anderson / Guitar/Piano: Ramin Niroomand / Guitar

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Todd: So, James, you're in a band! 詹姆斯,你是乐队一员! James: Yes! 是的! Todd: OK, tell us about your band. 跟我们讲讲你的乐队。 James: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. 我的乐队叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Do you know the feeling When sometimes you wake up young, And sometimes you wake up old And sometimes you're so in love And do you know the feeling When their love just comes undone And i cant figure it out What something's got me unlock, But you my

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

我想要自由,像那天际飞翔的青鸟 来自The Monkees(门基乐队)的I Wanna Be Free ,是电影《岁月神偷》插曲。 I wanna be free, Like the bluebirds flying by me Like the waves out on the blue sea. If your love has to tie m

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

文本: TOMMY: Hello? Hello uh..I'm looking for somebody around here... AUNTIE: You looking hungry, Tommy. TOMMY: Do I know you? AUNTIE: _(1)_ now. One more ting an I can let you go, Tommy. My boys gone war wit dem Cuban boys. But no guns. Hmm, but

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER -- a look backward! RS: As we do each New Year, we're going to play one of our favorite recordings. It's a skit about a cowboy with an unusual speaking habit. AA: The piece is call

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Where Do Martians Go When They're in Seattle? By Brianna Blake and Dana Demange Broadcast: Friday, June 24, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. I'm

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

The Vaccines are an English indie rock[1][2] band, formed in West London in 2010 by Justin Hayward-Young (lead vocals, guitar), Freddie Cowan (lead guitar, vocals), rni rnason (bass, vocals) and Pete Robertson (drums, vocals). 歌词: Song:I Alwa

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

歌曲 : Time After Time 艺人 :Quietdrive 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :When All That's Left Is You 发行年代 :2006 风格 :Rock 相关介绍 :Quietdrive是在2003年美国明尼阿波利斯成立的五人乐队。Brandon Lanier (drums), Droo Hastings (bass), and Justin

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Todd: OK. Cat, we're back. We're gonna talk about things you can do. Cat: OK. Todd: Can you cook? Cat: Not really! Todd: No! Cat: Well, I can, but not very well. Todd: OK. What do you do for dinner? Cat: Buy take-away food. Todd: OK. When you buy tak

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Eoin, I was hoping that you could introduce yourself and talk a little bit about your band. Eoin: Sure. My name's Eoin. I work and live in Beppu in Oita in Japan and I play in a band called Nanbanjin. I play base guitar. The band... there's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

托福听力历史类文章关键要素!本期屌丝听力继续接着上期的内容讲,谈论不同文章类型的把握要点。上期我们讲了TPO中最常考的生物类文章的五点关键要素,本期我们要涉及TPO中最Versatile的文

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

We're back with the cast from The Voice, 欢迎回来 今天的嘉宾是The Voice的教头们 and we know that we have some of the best voices in the music, 我们有音乐节的几大天籁 here we gonna find out what happens when they can't use the

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Gray quiet and tired and mean Picking at a worried seam I try to make you mad at me over the phone Red eyes and fire and signs I'm taken by a nursery rhyme I want to make a ray of sunshine and never leave home No amount of coffee No amount of crying

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Baby dont blame me If I cant get lovin you right. Well baby dont blame me, If I cant get loving you right. I aint cut out for aprons, Or staying home at night. Well my mama was a hippie And my daddy was a rollin stone. Year my mama was a hippie And m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

歌词如下: Balloons can fly.I wonder why They haven't any wings! I'd like to know how far they'd go, If we should break their strings! Some like them red,while some,instead Prefer them green or blue. But I just find that any kind is good enough, D

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首