歌曲 : In My Heaven 艺人 : Negative 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : Sweet Deceitful 发行年代 : 2004 风格 : Emo-Rock 介绍 : 这支乐队由Jonne Aaron (vox), Larry (guitar), Christus (guitar), Antti (bass), Jay (drums) 和 Snack (keyboards)于1997年

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

173. It's my masterpiece W: It's my masterpiece. M: It is great. It's brilliant. W: Thank you. M: These lyrics are well-written. W: It's my masterpiece. M: You are young and have a bright future. 174. It comes all of a sudden W: My mother passed away

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

The One With All The Resolutions -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Suzie Villandry Story by: Brian Boyle Transcribed by: Eric Aasen --------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

when the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we'll see no i won't be afraid, no i won't be afraid just as long as you stand, stand by me and darlin', darlin', stand by m

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

to pull some strings幕后操纵 英文释义 To manipulate a situation secretly, and possibly unethically, in order to accomplish a goal. (NOTE: a reference to strings that direct the movement of a puppet) 例句 The wealthy old man thought he could

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Just the guitar. OK, cool. This was all you, none of it me You put your hands on, on my body and told me Mmm You told me you were ready For the big one, for the big jump I'd be your last love everlasting you and me Mmm That was what you told me I'm g

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway他们说百老汇的上空总是明亮的 They say theres always magic in the air他们说那片天空都是神奇的 But when youre walking down the street但是当你在那条街上走着的时候 And

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Do you know the feeling When sometimes you wake up young, And sometimes you wake up old And sometimes you're so in love And do you know the feeling When their love just comes undone And i cant figure it out What something's got me unlock, But you my

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Anna Artist:Hello Saferide You know we could have had a daughter and we could have named her Anna And she would have been a sweetheart but with punk rock manners Could have supported us when we retired, bought us a cottage near the countryside You co

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

[00:41.12]∮I am a vampire, I am a vampire∮ [00:41.44]∮I am a vampire, I am a vampire∮ [00:44.80]∮I am a vampire, vampire, I am a vampire∮ [00:48.92]∮I have lost my fangs∮ [00:49.28]∮I am a vampire, I am a vampire∮ [00:53.56]∮I h

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱诺

A patient playing guitar looks odd in a surgery but actually helps doctors detect his brain signals. 脑部手术进行中,患者却在弹吉他,看起来很怪异,事实上这却有助于医生做脑部信号测试。 A 57-year-old guitar musi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You're sitting in the bedroom playing the guitar Writing in a notebook your wish upon a star You are like a snowflake melting in my hand Vanish like a footstep sinking in the sand You're living in a greenhouse playing with a stone You wanna be a prin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌曲: Take A Shot 艺人: LoveX 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: Pretend Or Surrender 发行年代: 2008 风格: Alternative Rock / Metal 介绍: Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guitar), Sa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

On Broadway - 美国乡村音乐 They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway他们说百老汇的上空总是明亮的 They say theres always magic in the air他们说那片天空都是神奇的 But when youre walking down the street但是当你在那条街上走着的时候 And you arent h

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sun tanned toes ticklin the sand Cold drink chillin in my right hand Watchin you sleep in the evening light Restin up for a long, long night Chorus: Cause when the sun goes down, we'll be groovin When the sun goes down, we'll be feelin alright When

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1000 Miles Apart Downhere I wonder when this poison seed made a root and grew a weed I wonder when I taught my feet not to walk down certain streets I want to feel what I believe that we are all the same It's not our houses, it's our hearts 1000 mile

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

并列连词和并列结构

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

金属:LoveX - Love And Lust 相关介绍 :Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guitar), Sammy Black (guitar), Christian (keyboards), Julian Drain (drums), and Jason

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Superstar Long ago, and, oh, so far away 很久以前,那么遥远 I fell in love with you before the second show. 在第二场演出前我爱上了你 Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, 你的吉他声,那么甜蜜清晰 but you're not r

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

摇滚:Negative - Naive 相关介绍 :这支乐队由Jonne Aaron (vox), Larry (guitar), Christus (guitar), Antti (bass), Jay (drums) 和 Snack (keyboards)于1997年成立,其中Christus原来在一个叫做Bloodpit的乐队中担任过吉他手。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲