硬摇都吵不醒,意味着沉睡的不仅是身体,还有灵魂ACDC - For Those Who About To Rock 还是来自澳洲的AC/DC~纯粹的硬摇滚,让浑身血液沸腾、灵魂在摇滚精神的骄阳下爆破蒸发这首For Those Who About To

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

The Aldens stood in the driveway and stared at the open garage. Are you sure this is one of the stolen guitars? Henry asked Violet. Violet nodded. The children knew Violet had a good eye for details. It has to be Alans guitar, Jessie put in. He said

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 109 The Rock N Roll Mystery

[00:02.78]I'm gonna go to Vegas with you guys, 我和你们直接去维加斯 [00:05.46]I'm gonna borrow some money off my credit card, 然后用信用卡借点钱 [00:07.26]and I'm gonna turn it into $20,000. 赚两万美金回来 [00:07.74]Oh, you

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-好运之人

Now, the VOA Special English program American Stories. Our story today is called The Mute Singer. It was written by Stanislav Szukalski. Here is Shep O'Neal with our story. Every year at this time, the peasants began their long religious pilgrimage t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Nashvillecats Playcleanascountrywater Nashvillecats Playwildasmountaindew Nashvillecats Beenplayinsincetheysbabies Nashvillecats Getworkbeforetheyretwo Welltheres13hundredand52 GuitarpickersinNashville Andtheycanpickmorenotes Thanthenumberofants OnaT

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

The first album of music from Chuck Berry in thirty-eight years is released this week, three months after his death. The album, called Chuck, has 10 songs, including eight written by Berry. A family affair The album has new songs that he had been wri

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Long ago and oh so far away I fell in love with you before the second show Your guitar and you sounds so sweet and clear But you're not really here It's just the radio Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby You said you'd be coming back thi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

什锦烩饭 Jambalaya 什锦菜(Jambalaya)汉克威廉姆斯最有名的代表作品。歌词幽默诙谐,旋律轻快流畅,使人百听不厌,世界上家喻户晓的经典歌曲。目前最流行的版本:卡朋特兄妹的。 至今全

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won\'t see That I want and I\'m needing everything that we should be I\'ll be she\'s beautiful, that girl he talks about And she\'s got everything that I have to live without Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it\'

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. Today, we answer a listener question from China about American lawmakers And we play music from singer Regina Spektor's latest album ... But first, we visit the natio

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

Grammy-winning jazz guitarist Lee Ritenour gets a little help from his friends, namely some of the world's greatest guitar players, on his new album, 6 String Theory. Lee's all-star showcase is a celebration of the instrument he mastered more than a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Unit 33 Buying a musical instrument(1) 第33课 买乐器(1) C: Excuse me, I'd like to buy a guitar. Could you recommend one? 顾客:对不起,我想买把吉他,你可以推荐一把吗? S: Sure. Do you want an acoustic one or an electric on

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

导购口语: We've got all sorts of traditional Chinese musical instruments. 我们有各种各样传统的中国乐器。 Please step this way and try this one out. 请往这边走,试试这一台。 Different people have different tastes. Then t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

介绍: Don't give up the day job! 浪别人时间了。 认为对方做某事不在行 A: Hey. What do think of my acting? Im gonna be a famous actor. 嘿,你觉得我演技咋样?我会成为一个明星! B: Well, dont give up the day job! 额

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Photo: cloudsoup, Flickr Creative Commons Elvis's birth home is now nicely painted, and it looks a lot nicer than the days when Elvis's father could not afford to make bank payments on it The King of Rock 'n' Roll, Elvis Presley, was born 75 years ag

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

[Verse 1] So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Tru

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

5. I am listening to someone singing. 我在听人唱歌。 还能这样说: Listen, there is someone singing. I hear someone singing. 谚语: When the owl sings, the nightingale will hold her peace. 枭鸟唱歌,夜莺屏息。 6. The singer w

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

The Vaccines are an English indie rock[1][2] band, formed in West London in 2010 by Justin Hayward-Young (lead vocals, guitar), Freddie Cowan (lead guitar, vocals), rni rnason (bass, vocals) and Pete Robertson (drums, vocals). 歌词: Song:Wolf P

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

迷你对话 A: Did you get the car you wanted ?你买到你看上的那辆车了吗? B: No. Someone had stolen a march on me and bought it. 没有,有人比我抢先一步买走了。 A: What about the car over there? 那边的那辆车怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Yang Li: Next Daya and Phillip told me how helpful they find the internet for research. Daya: Internet is a very important tool for research and I use it heavily for my degree and especially for my dissertation and for some of the essays that we have

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16