NANNING, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Frustration, misunderstanding and dissatisfaction are the new characteristics of doctor-patient relations in China, often resulting in violence. To Doctor Qin in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, that tensio

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

My husband and I are both writers. During dinner conversations, we often tell our children about our working days. It wasn't clear how much they absorbed until one day I overheard my seven-year- old, Lucy, cry out in frustration at her five-year-old

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Over this past semester, we've covered some huge headlines. We've explored the debate over health care reform, examined the devastation caused by a massive earthquake in Haiti, and we've taken you up close to see an erupting volcano. Here's a look ba

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(六)月

恐惧,希望,挫折,你的潜力,失败,能力这些词放在你的面前,你选择相信哪个,思考哪个呢? 以上说的这些单词,我们每个人都经历过,这种经历是不分种族,性别,贫富和阶级的。同样

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

BBC Learning English6 minute EnglishDhaka traffic6 minute English ? Jackie: Hello, this is 6 minute English with bbclearningenglish.com. I'm Jackie Dalton,speaking to you from the streets of Dhaka, the Bangladeshi capital. With metoday is our produc

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

RAY SUAREZ:For more on all of this, we turn to Miranda Kennedy, who lived in India from 2002 to 2007 as a reporter. She's the author of Sideways on a Scooter: Life and Love in India, which looks at the lives of women in that country. Miranda, as we h

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

1. Why that two-timing! 为什么那么不专情。 2. Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea。 别让这件事影响你的情绪。天涯何处无芳草。 3. Are you cheating on me? Because I've been hearing some rumors。 你

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

My Grandpa Nybakken loved life especially when he could play a trick on somebody. At those times, his large Norwegian frame shook with laughter while he feigned innocent surprise, exclaiming, Oh, forever more! But on a cold Saturday in downtown Chica

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Imagine your frustration, you spend weeks, months even, revising for an exam paper and then one of the questions that comes your way appears to be utterly unfathomable. 想象一下,你花了数周,甚至数月复习考试内容,然后考试时一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If you read one more article on happiness in the workplace, you're going to lose it. 有人说:那些教你如何开心工作的文章,你只会更加不开心。 For you, it's different. You need to continue in your current job because your spou

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是picket。 Picket, 是抗议示威的意思。美国编剧协会跟电影电视制作人联盟的谈判失败,决定举行抗议示威, Writers in Los Angeles plan to picket outside of 14 studios until a new deal is reac

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Juventus rout Roma 4-1 to keep leading Serie A ROME, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Juventus thrashed Roma 4-1 at home on Saturday to open up a three-point lead at the top of Italian Serie A. The match was practically over after only 19 minutes when the home s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

High-end taxi services are widely used in top-tier cities across China. Their popularity has been fueled by the success of taxi-hailing apps like Didi and Kuaidi. But at present, there are no laws to guarantee the safety and legal rights of passenger

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

From the moment you meet someone for the first time, you quickly want to assess who the person is and what they represent. This is why you may be on the lookout for certain stable qualities like honesty, kindness and intelligence. 从你和另一个人

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

4 Tips to Bolster Your Meditation Practice As knowledge of meditation has grown, more and more people have turned to this ancient spiritual practice as a way to reduce stress, increase their happiness and enhance their concentration. We now have acce

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As I look across the horizon at the faces of the young people around me, I weep. A once proud part of the human race, the younger generation has been described as lazy, overemotional, and disrespectful. I myself used to have all three of these charac

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Survive in this Crazy World Life is full of pressure. Worries about your health, terrorist threats on the news, financial troubles, conflicts at work and family concerns. Without a center in your life, those pressures are likely to push you ar

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life grows brighter when you come to understand. Live with a love and thankfulness for life, and your understanding of it will become more valuable. 生命因为理解而更加光明。用爱心和感恩来生活,你对于它的理解将变得更有价

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Over the years I have been with Adobe, the company has been named to many Best Companies to Work For lists and we are proud to be recognized for creating a great employee experience, especially since many of these rankings are determined by our emplo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Lesson for Living 生活的一课 Everything happens for the best, my mother said whenever I faced disappointment. If you carry on, one day something good will happen. And you'll realize that it wouldn't have happened if not for that previous disap

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间