Lawlessness is spreading in central Cairo where protesters for and against Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak have been engaged in running street battles, allowing businesses to be looted and buildings torched, all this with apparently little intervent

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

1. DNA tests are now confirming the worst fears of 2 military families. Officials say the two brutalize d bodies found in Iraq are that of Private s Kristian Menchaca and Thomas Tucker.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

President Barack Obama has addressed the 66th United Nations General Assembly about what he calls a time of transformation, especially in the Middle East and Africa. In his roughly 35-minute address, the president went down a list of events in which

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

面对公共场所的某一个水管,无法立刻确定是该按压还是旋转它,望着通道前的一扇门,不知是应推还是拉,拿着一个操作键众多的电器遥控器却无从下手美国心理学家唐纳德-诺曼将设计不佳

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

职场:最值得去的公司应当具备以下五个特点 Over the years I have been with Adobe, the company has been named to many Best Companies to Work For lists and we are proud to be recognized for creating a great employee experience, especial

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

On Perseverance Behind every great achievement in anyone's life lies perseverance. We see this in every human endeavour. Outstanding sportsmen spend all their time practising. Their endurance is beyond imagination. The same is true of businessmen who

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

AS IT IS 2015-11-04 US 'Advisors' to Syria Frustrates Anti-Assad Rebels Tensions and frustrations were high as the United States said it would send forces into Northern Syria to fight Islamic State. The frustration came from the Free Syrian Army (FSA

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.Denis Waitley 人生有两大选择:要么接受现实,要么接受改变现状的责任。丹尼斯魏特利 Many people are co

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

There will never be anyone else like you in the future of the universe. That's why being yourself is more important than anything else. 宇宙中再不会有一个人和你一样。这就是为什么做自己比什么都重要。 That's how life work

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

And so why...I have a little email auto-replier program. 于是我做了一个邮件自动回复程序。 And what I did is I set it up so every time it receives an email from SafeMart, it just pings one back. Right? 我设置好了程序,每一次从

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Certainly not! His face was teasingly outraged. I told you I wasn't done, didn't I? 当然不是。他脸上写满了恼人的愤愤不平。我告诉过你我还没问完,不是吗? What more is there? 还有什么? You'll find out tomorrow. H

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

From the CNN Center in Atlanda. I'm Nicole Lapin. Here is NOW IN THE NEWS update. O.J. Simpson is in custody in Florida and will soon return to Las Vegas to face allegations that he has violated the terms of his release on bail. Prosecutors say that

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(一)月

Hurricane Irene is paying a visit to much of the U.S. East Coast, inspiring worry, fear, frustration, and - in some cases - a little bit of excitement. Irene is a big storm, and it is expected to move up the eastern coast of the United States to New

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You Are Wonderful你太棒了The following true story captured our hearts. It happened several years ago in the Paris opera house. A famous singer had been contracted to sing, and ticket sales were booming. In fact, the night of the concert found the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Life holds many frustrations(挫折) for left-handed people from the everyday items designed for right-handers to folklore(民间传说) saying they are in league with the devil. So perhaps it is the result of dealing with such adversity(逆境)

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

如何用英语谈背叛与分手? 分手让人沮丧,背叛让人愤怒。今天我们说的这些句子可能会在某个时候在你耳边响起,当然,小编希望你听到的是那句我永远都不会背叛我的女/男朋友,她/他就

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

India's powerful lower house of parliament has passed a landmark anti-corruption bill that seeks to create an independent ombudsman with powers to investigate corruption charges against bureaucrats and politicians. The bill was passed Tuesday followi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Beijing's traffic may now be the worst in the world, but natives have long known the capital's streets aren't as hard to navigate as its housing. 北京的交通可能是世界上最糟糕的,但北京人长期以来就知道,北京的街道还不像

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The EU is warning Greece it faces suspension from the Schengen passport-free travel zone unless it overhauls its migration crisis response by mid-December, as frustration mounts over Athens reluctance to accept outside support. 欧盟警告希腊,该

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Think about the last time you felt a negative emotion---like stress, anger, or frustration. What was going through your mind as you were going through that negativity? Was your mind cluttered with thoughts? Or was it paralyzed, unable to think? 想下你

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文