204. I am afraid of loneliness. W: You are not going home in the evening, are you? M: I am afraid of loneliness. W: Shall we have a chat? M: Are you going to get married again? W: Yes, I am afraid of loneliness. M: I see it's not that easy to be a wo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

204. I am afraid of loneliness. W: You are not going home in the evening, are you? M: I am afraid of loneliness. W: Shall we have a chat? M: Are you going to get married again? W: Yes, I am afraid of loneliness. M: I see it's not that easy to be a wo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

When the British say I hear what you say. They mean I disagree and do not want to discuss it further. But what others understand is He accepts my point of view. 当英国人说我听到你所说的了时,他们的意思是我不同意也不想就其做

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Unit6, good manners.Listening. Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. --Hi Clif, I'm here about returning your bike. --So, it was you who took it? --Yeah, we're friends so I thought it would be OK. -- Well, lisen here. I want you to ask me

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

North Pole 北极 The North Pole is located in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. 北极位于北冰洋中部。 In winter, the temperature goes to -49F. 在冬天,北极温度降到零下49华氏度。 Even in summer, the temperature is around 32F. 即

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

They would yell they would scream they were fighting it out She would hope she would pray she was waiting it out Holding onto a dream While she watches these walls fall down Sharp words like knives they were cutting her down Shattered glass like the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

[句子]on top of the world/高兴极了 [句子]I think they're onto something.我想他们已经有解决方法了。 [句子]He's developing a green thumb. 他的园艺活越来越精湛。 [句子]Don't play the goat/不要胡闹 [句子]got take

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

分手短信,或伤感,或委婉,或藕断丝连,看了无不令人心碎。而这种告别方式可以避免两人的尴尬,是和平分手的最佳选择吧。 Can you be honest with me for a sec? I really need to talk. Why aren't you ans

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

听到这首歌想到曾经听过的这样一段话:没有人会特意变心的。他喜欢你的时候是真心喜欢你的,同样地,他不喜欢你的时候也是真心地不喜欢你了。喜欢一个人是不是有一个期限?在一起的时间和感情累积到最后,不再爱你这样一句实话却无法说出口。而这首歌却轻描淡写地说出

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

turn on 打开,使某人产生兴趣,使兴奋 Do you want me to turn off the TV? 你想要我关电视吗? Turn off the lights before you come to bed. 在上床之前记得关灯。 You have to turn the gas valve off before going out. 你出门前

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

九句英语,教你耍赖 1、游戏时耍赖: That doesn't count. 那不算! We weren't playing for real. 我们不是玩真的。 2、欠钱时耍赖: Money has been really tight lately... 最近手头有点紧 I've had so many other expens

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英文歌词 Don't Love You No More by Craig David For all the years that Ive known you baby I cant figure out the reason why lately Youve been acting so cold (Didnt you say) If theres a problem we should work it out So why you giving me the cold should

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

感悟年少青春(中英文对照) Youth is our byword. We are representatives of youth is a time for those who fear. We are a group of playing afraid, not afraid of the curse after 90. We have many, many of the ideals, dreams, fan

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

成功的商务要求自信。当你用第二语言做生意时,很容易语气听起来很不确定。但是不要这么快就放弃!就算你对单词不是很确定,你还是可以让别人听起来你十分了解你正在谈论什么。秘诀

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

第1招 妥善安排会面的约定 -I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Lee. dating 当你计划到海外出差,顺道拜访客户时,必须先以书信通知对方。出国以前再以Telex或电话向对方确认访问的日期和目的。如

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

本期真题 1. _____ I admire David as a poet, I do not like him as a man. A) Much as B) Only if C) If only D) As much 2. Because of a _____ engagement, Lora couldn't attend my birthday party last Sa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

It takes two to tango:一个巴掌拍不响 基本来说,这个短语很容易误导人。It takes two to tango的字面意思是探戈舞需要两个人来跳,照此推理,本应推出个鼓舞人心的团结才是力量,可它怎么竟成了贬

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: ( Don't ) Be... 吧,不要 以 be 开头的祈使句,可以像 Be nice! Be quiet! 一样接形容词,也可以像 Be a good boy! (听话!),Be a man!(像个男人一样!)一样接名词。另外,Don't be+形容词(名词

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: do something 做某事 虽然不知道要具体做什么,但做是肯定要做的。相反,如果表示什么都不做时可以用 do not anything。另外,I'd do anything for you 表示为了你,什么都可以做。 例句: Tom,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Do I get lonely at all No cause Jamie and Johnny And Jack keep me warm This wasn't my fault I don't cry God no I don't cry Could you just leave it alone You keep haunting my nights You keep asking me twice If I miss you at all And I won't lie though

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅