Passage 14 That Isnt Our Fault Mr. and Mrs. Williams got married when he was twenty-three, and she was twenty. Twenty-five years later, they had a big party, and a photographer came and took some photographs of them. Then the photographer gave Mrs.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(299) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

You only love me for my big sun glasses And my Tony Lomas And my Dodge Dart classic You said I'll be Johhny and you be June I'll ride with you to the moon But guess what? Chorus: You can't ride in my little red wagon The front seat's broken and the a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Gary and Carrie are driving in the streets of Bangkok. (G=Gary; C=Carrie) C: Hey, Gary! Take a look at that cop. He's gone bananas. G: No, he hasn't. He's dancing and directing traffic at the same tim

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

37. There he is, Badges, stop him! 38. Do you have a reservation, sir? 39. I’m a police officer. I’ve come here to arrest someone. 40. That has nothing to do with it. Have you booked a table? 41.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

听力题目: 13. (A). Only a few people hadnt finished it . (B). Everyone had most of it finished. (C). All the people had finished it. (D). Nobody had finished all of it. 14. (A). Peter says he knows about the claim. (B). Peter isnt responsible f

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Christopher Intagliata. Got a minute? The North American and Pacific plates meet in California at the San Andreas fault. The plates grind past each other there at as much as an inch-and-a-half a ye

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

English Jokes Selections (2) 五 A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A: Hi! Does this hotel have an exercise facility? B: But of course! We have a great exercise facility. A: Good. Now exactly where is it? B: It's located right under our lobby. Just take the elevator or the stairs one flight down. A: Is this going to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Dialogue C (A:Operator B:Li Ming) A:Hello.How can I help you? B:Hello.Look,I think my phone is out of order. A:What seems to be the problem? B:I've been trying to get through t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

unit 197 恋人分手(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I really hate to say this, but don't go away mad, just go away. A:我真的很讨厌这样说,但是请你默默地走开,好吧。 B:I knew this would happen some day. B:我知道事情迟

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Soon Fox was lost in his TV programs. He did not give Louise another thought. 不一会小狐看电视节目入了迷,完全没把露易丝放在心上。 All of a sudden there was a loud crash. It came from the backyard. 突然传来一声巨大的碰

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

Bridge looks good! 桥面还算结实 I mean, considering. We may have a real shot at crossing here, guys. 相对来说。我们也许真有机会通过这里,伙计们 That's good. Aliens have blown up every other bridge within a hundred miles of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

游戏时耍赖: That doesn't count. 那不算! We weren't playing for real. 我们不是玩真的。 欠钱时耍赖: Money has been really tight lately... 最近手头有点紧 I've had so many other expenses... 我有太多其他的费用要付

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

纽约地铁中从不乏手捧书本的人,而从这些纽约客读的书中可以窥见整个城市文化生活的缩影。让我们一起来看一看纽约客都在读什么吧。 1. 《无比美妙的痛苦》(影片《星运里的错》原著小说

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

father and son It's not time to make a change Just relax--take it easy You're still young--that's your fault There's so much you have to know Find a girl, settle down If you want, you can marry Look at me--I am old But I'm happy I was once like you a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

英语专八、BEC、四六级这些证书再厉害都不及一口流利地道的口语、更能说明你的实际英语水平!然而口语却是大部分英语学习者最想提高的难点。 那么在外国人眼中,什么样的口语才算地道呢

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: be angry with 对某人生气 get angry 中已经提到过,be angry 形态也是非常常用的。要记住,生气的形容词和什么样的介词相搭配。 例句: Why are you so angry at me? 你为什么要生我的气? Don't b

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (What's wrong with me?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (Why do I feel like this?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum(I'm going crazy now) No more gas in the rig 没有了更多的谎言操纵着, Can't even get it

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

讲解文本: it takes two to tango 一个巴掌拍不响,双方都有责任 A conflict is not the fault of just one person. It takes two to tango. 矛盾不能只归咎于一方,因为一个巴掌拍不响。 It takes two to tango. I think the

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Coraline: I almost fell down a well yesterday, mom. mom: uh-huh. Coraline: I would've died. Mom: that's nice. Coraline: hmm. so, can l go out? l think it's perfect weather for gardening. Mom: no, coraline. rain makes mud. mud makes a mess. Coraline:

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音