I dedicated the past two years to understanding how people achieve their dreams. When we think about the dreams we have, and the dent we want to leave in the universe, it is striking to see how big of an overlap there is between the dreams that we ha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

It was your fault. 那是你的错 . It will be just the thing. 刚好合适 . It would really come in handy. 它实在方便 . It's a piece of cake. 真是小菜一碟 It's about time you start think

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Better Man Robbie Williams Send someone to love me, I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm in pouring rain Give me endless summer. Lord, I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old before my time As m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

英国人向来以含蓄著称,这个特点也体现在他们的日常表达上。他们有些日常用语表达的意思很微妙,有时连其他英语国家人士都无法完全理解,更不要说我们这些英语学习者了。一起来看。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

I don't like the way he's looking at you, 我不喜欢他看你的眼神 I'm starting to think you want him too. 我开始以为你也喜欢他 Am I crazy?Have I lost ya. 我疯了么 我失去你了么 Even though I know you love me, 尽管我知道你

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

一个来自加州洛杉矶的创作型歌手,在推出了几张单曲之后,Aimee终于发行了首张专辑《A Little Happiness》,Pop rock曲风,清新的小调,直率的声音,小女生的声音清新,富有感染力。 Had a bad d

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Who's next? Who's next? Always the ones the ones That you least expect They seem so strong It turned out she wanted more all along And each time I hear who's to part I examine my heart See how it stands Wonder if it's still in safe hands Who's fled?

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

[Verse 1:] Lately it's been hard for me to get to fall asleep Cause when you walked out, you walk into my dreams Hearing these memories all in my head Was it your voice that said? Come back to bed I know there was a reason that I had to walk out But

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Everyone has there own vision of love At the end the heart controls where you end up Without you I feel incomplete, I lose days They say your not good for me, who cares what they say Can't help it... who you love Can't help who you fall in love with

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Within Temptation - Julian (I'd Give My Heart) I've been dreaming for so long, to find a meaning to understand. The secret of life, why am I here to try again? Will I always, will you always see the truth when it stares you in the face? Will I ever,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Key Sentences(重点句子) 146.The connection was bad. 通话情况很糟。 147.There was a lot of echo and I couldn't hear well. 回音太多,我听不清楚。 148.I'll connect you agi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: Did you get your grades yet? B: Yeah. My whole GPA is screwed up now. A: Why? What happened? B: Well, I bombed my econ final and ended up with a 1.7. A: Ouch. You must be very disappointed. B: Well, it's my fault because I didn't study as much as

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

今天我们要学的词是assassination。 Assassination, 是刺杀的意思。巴基斯坦反对党领袖布托去年年底遇刺。Bhutto's assassination threw Pakistan into turmoil, 布托的遇刺让巴基斯坦陷入了混乱。Detectives from

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I am lonely. I am always by myself. I meet people every day. I smile at them. I say hello. I am nice to them. I want to have a friend. But I have no friends. What is wrong with me? I am polite. I am friendly. I am nice. I am kind. Why dont people lik

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

相关介绍:Welcome to The Dance是她们第五张录音室大碟。新专辑结合了时下流行舞曲元素,混合Pop / RB 等好听旋律,十分可口。熟悉无天使一贯流行+舞曲路线的歌迷一定不会错过这张上好砖头的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

访谈录,职场,成功,父亲,Well, are you trying to climb the corporate ladder but you are getting absolutely nowhere? It may not be your fault, or your co-workers' fault, or your bosses' fault, could be your dad, blame him. Tha

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

中国人的英语以Chinglish或Chenglish闻名于世。中国人最大的英语发音问题就是没有连读,但这都不是最主要的语言问题。老外们时常议论,很多中国人在说英语时,听起来没有礼貌;并不是这些中

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Don'ttortureyourself. 别太为难自己。 例句: Everyonemakesmistakes,don'ttortureyourself. 每个人都会犯错,别太为难自己。 Heisfine,don'ttortureyourself.他很好,别太为难自己。 A:Whatifhewantstohurthimself? 他要伤害自

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Ain't gotta have everything in your life Going exactly right to party Maybe the opposite, things are a mess And that's the best time to burn it down You look around here and you see all these people You think their lives are perfect, huh, hardly Now

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

tee,2J,j-xc Scared to be alone Frightened of the dark Everything's too much for a boy out of touch with his fellings I must be blame I must be at fault I believe I'm never good enough to shine a light that lingers I have witnessed starbursts in your

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲