Martin, we just have one question. Where's the money? 马丁,我们有个问题。钱呢? I'm sorry, what? Where's...the money? What? 抱歉,你说什么?钱...在哪里?什么? She's asking where the money is. 她问你钱藏哪去了 Oh

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Holding on to things I had I bottle up inside Wanna face my demons but denial makes me high Thought I had it figured out I guess it was a lie Thought I was a grown up but I'm really just a child Lookin' back on things I had I ruin everything Everythi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Fiona Apple - Every Single Night:新歌来袭 歌词: Every single night I endure the flight Of little wings of white-flamed Butterflies in my brain These ideas of mine Percolate the mind Trickle down the spine Swarm the belly, swelling to a blaz

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Somewhere I Belong 迷失的我心归何处? 英文歌词 (When this began) I had nothin' to say And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me (I was confused) And I'd let it all out to find That I'm not the only person with these things in mind

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

A: I need to copy a document immediately. B: We have a copy machine in our computer lab, located on the first floor. A: Great! How much is it for a copy? B: The price per copy is ten cents. A: That sounds reasonable. I'll be down there immediately. B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

成功的商务要求自信。当你用第二语言做生意时,很容易语气听起来很不确定。但是不要这么快就放弃!就算你对单词不是很确定,你还是可以让别人听起来你十分了解你正在谈论什么。秘诀

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[Verse 1:] Lately it's been hard for me to get to fall asleep Cause when you walked out, you walk into my dreams Hearing these memories all in my head Was it your voice that said? Come back to bed I know there was a reason that I had to walk out But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You're an hour late. Really? you know it's rush hour. The traffic is very heavey. No more excueses! I'm fed up with your excuses. You have to applogize for it. No way. It's not my fault. I said it's because of the traffic jams. Ok,another you refuse

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Why are you not reaching the success? 你为什么没有成功? You use up yourreserves. 你耗尽了储备。 When I've found myself at my lowest points, it's always been for lack of a reserve whether of money, of time, or most crucially of energy

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember. Scientists who study the Earth tell us that the continents and ocean floors are always moving. Sometimes, this movement is violent and mig

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(一)月

There's a girl but I let her get away 曾经心爱的女孩 我却让她擦肩而过 It's all my fault cause pride got in the way 自尊心作祟 一切都是我的错 And I'd be lying if I said I was ok 若说无事 其实只是谎言未戳破 About

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

节奏布鲁斯:Jordin Sparks - Watch You Go 相关介绍 :年仅17岁的黑人女高中生Jordin Sparks凭着高亢嘹亮的声线和永不言败的精神,凭借一首This Is My Now击败以娴熟的口技为人熟知的帅哥Blake Lewis ,以7

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[1] President Barack Obama will describe his final health care plan at the White House today. The unveiling comes one day after Obama said he was open to melding four Republican ideas into his proposal. However, GOP resistance to the health care plan

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(三月)

教育部最近颁布的大学英语教学大纲指出大学英语教学的目的是培养学生具有较强的阅读能力,一定的听、说、写、译能力,使他们能以英语为工具交流信息。要达到这一要求,考生在平时的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

She was on her way to work. It was a chilly, sunny morning. She waited for the crosswalk signal to turn white. She started walking across the street. She didn't see the car. The driver didn't see her in time. She flew through the air. She landed hard

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

1993年,通过在爱尔兰全国的选拔,五位帅气的小伙子在爱尔兰首都都柏林组成了 Boyzone演唱组。他们靠翻唱很快走红,94年,第一支单曲《Love Me For A Reason》获得了爱尔兰榜的亚军。随后于95年,他们发行了第一张专辑《Said And Done》。96年,他们的第二张专辑《A Di

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

how we deal with failure 如何面对失败What can I learn from this? 我从失败中学到了什么? Take responsibility for what went wrong. 为所犯的错承担责任。 OK, so it was no tall your fault but some of it was. 的确,失败并非完

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

在林肯公园的音乐中,你会听到各式各样的元素:重金属、嘻哈乐、电子舞曲等等,体现出林肯公园音乐最完美之处的经典歌曲莫过于歌曲《Somewhere I Belong》,充分展示了两个主唱的特点:M

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

释义: have to+动词不得不做某事 表示不得不做某事,强调动词的强行成分。虽然不是助词,但经常会被当成助词来用,过去式为 had to,将来时为 will have to。 例句: I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Well he traded In his dumb old Ford For a new smart car With an extension cord Now he's saving gas And got a cheaper note But he's got no way to haul his boat It's the little things We take for granted When we sacrifice to save the planet Darndest th

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐