A Prelude to A Dream By Cameron Crowe / Director of Vanilla Sky In the winter of 1997, I saw a Spanish film called Abre Los Ojos. I couldn't get it out of my mind. The movie felt like a folk song to m

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

歌曲: Underground-Ken Kaniff 艺人: Eminem 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: Relapse 发行年代: 2009 风格: Rap 相关介绍: 说唱天王Eminem第六张专辑Relapse。由Interscope Records唱片公司及其子公司Aftermath Entertainment and Shady Records预定发行于2009

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 饶舌音乐

传说,世界上本来只有一种语言,上帝让同种族的我们分散到各地,演变成多种语言。然后,由于地域、历史等差异,各个民族的文化各不相同。而拉近距离最好的方式,就是沟通。文化的交

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

高级口译笔记文化交流(Cultural Exchange) 一:汉译英遇见的特别词汇 汉字的四声(平声、上声、仄声和去声) the four tones of Chinese characters, namely, the level tone, the rising tone, the falling-rising tone,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

文化交流 Cultural Exchange 一、词汇 汉字的四声(平声、上声、仄声和去声) the four tones of Chinese characters, namely, the level tone, the rising tone, the falling-rising tone, and the falling tone 笔画 stroke 部首 radic

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

No. 22 I love bedtime stories 我喜欢催眠故事 Practice Listen and Repeat A 1. Aesop's Fables are popular bedtime tales. 伊索寓言是很受欢迎的催眠故事。 2. You shouldn't tell children ghost stories right before bed. 在孩子们睡觉

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

Don Carlos Sigüenza was the first Atlantis seeker to search for physical proof of the lost continent, but he was not alone in wanting to cast new light on an ancient legend. Across the ocean in 17th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

A thief coming to steal from a house wanted to stop the barking of a dog by throwing a loaf of bread to him.Away with you!said the dog,I had my suspicions of you before,but this excess of civility assures me that you are a rogue. A bribe in

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? The story is called Appointment in Samarra. A Baghdad merchant sends a servant to buy provisions. While at the market, the servant bumps into Death, who makes a threaten

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

Do Americans have any morals?Thats a good question.Many people insist that ideas about right and wrong are merely personal opinions.Some voices,though,are calling Americans back to traditional moral values.William J.Bennett,former U.S.Secretary of Ed

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A crane and a crow made a league on oath,providing that the crane should protect the crow against other birds,and that the crow should foretell the future,so that the crane could be on her guard.After this,they flew as usual into the fields

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

fable n.寓言;虚构的故事 fabric n.织物,纺织品;结构 facility n.设备;容易;便利 factor n.因素;因子,系数 fade vi.褪色;逐渐消失 Fahrenheit n.华氏温度计 f

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Once upon a time the rivers combined against the sea,and con-verging into a whole,accused her,Why is it that when we rivers pour our water into you so fresh and Sweet,you straightway render it salty and unpalatable?The sea,observing the t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A rich man lived near a tanner, and not liking the unpleasant smell of the tan-yard,he pressed his neighbour to move. The tanner put off his departure from time to time,saying that he would remove soon .But in fact,he still continued to s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Do Americans have any morals?That's a good question.Many people insist that ideas about right and wrong are merely personal opinions.Some voices,though,are calling Americans back to traditional moral values.William J.Bennett,former U.S.Secretary of E

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

In the winter of 1997, I saw a Spanish film called Abre Los Ojos. I couldn't get it out of my mind. The movie felt like a folk song to me, part fable, part poem, partly a committed conversation that you'd have with someone late at night when big idea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A Thanksgiving Fable 感恩节童话 It was a hungry pussy cat upon Thanksgiving morn, 一只饥饿的小猫咪,在感恩节的早上, And she watched a thankful little mouse 看到一只感恩的小老鼠, That ate an ear of corn. 他正在啃一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

1、词根、词缀记忆法 这是最基本也最有效的记忆方法,必须要掌握。举GRE中最臭名昭著的一个单词为例:arteriosclerosis。这个词让无数人口喷鲜血,但了解了词根,无非是arterio+sclero+sis,即动

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

第三个分支:乱说!这只适合背两万二到三万的词。因为其他的词不用说就已经背下来了。而这个等级的词在阅读材料里非常少,可能阅读十篇文章却一个这个等级的词也没有。所以靠阅读来增

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

gracious a.亲切的,仁慈的;富裕的 Ms. Mont is the kindest and most gracious lady I've ever met. 蒙特女士是我遇过最善良最亲切的人。 This new book is about gracious living in Monaco. 这本新书是有关于摩纳哥的优裕生

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500