Unit 15 I must be going. 我非得走了。 我们受邀到朋友家作客,或者是与某人畅谈闲聊时,心中突然想起尚有要务,亟待前往处理,则可说这句话,当然也要注意说话时的语气,不要冒犯到对方才好

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

Lesson 17 Please be polite! Sandy: May I leave the table please, dad? Father: No, you may not, Sandy. We havent finished our dinner yet. Sue: Can I leave the table please, dad? Mother: No, you cant, Sue. We havent finished our dinner yet. Sandy: May

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第三册

A: I love traveling, but I love coming home, too! B: Did you enjoy your vacation? A: It had its ups and downs, but I really enjoyed it. B: What did you like the best? A: I absolutely enjoyed the kayak trip we took to an outlying island. B: Did you en

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

ESL Podcast 1169 Being Talkative and Reserved Marcia: Phew! I thought theyd never leave. Artem: I enjoyed their company, didnt you? Marcia: Jessie is fine, a little reserved and soft-spoken, and on the shy side. Kelly, on the other hand, talked our e

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Unit1 II. Listening Skills 1.M: Why dont we go to the concert today? W: Ill go get the keys. Q: What does the woman imply? 2.W: I cant find my purse anywhere. The opera tickets are in it. M: Have you checked in the car? Q: What does the man imply? 3.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

act as if we are happy 假装快乐工作 There are four stenographers in my office, and each of us is assigned to take letters from several men. One day, when I was asked to do a long letter over, I started to rebel. I tried to point out the man tha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Lesson Thirteen TRAVELLING (II) Part B Macro-Listening (Tapescripts, Notes, Exercises with Key) Dialogue Mr Harris in Egypt Tapescript Woman Here we are, Mr Harris. This is Hotel Cleopatra. Man What a lovely place! This is one of the most beautiful h

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第三册

A: Can I order a takeout here? 我可以在这里订购外卖吗? B: Yes. What would you like to order? 可以,你想要什么? A: French fries, please. 请来薯条。 A: I'd like to order a takeout. 我想订购外卖。 B: Yes. ma'am. What d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Did you enjoy your meal? B: Yes, we really enjoyed it. A: May I interest you in some dessert? B: Yes, that sounds great. A: We have chocolate mousse cake, and a spicy rum apple crisp for our specials. B: The apple crisp sounds great. A: Since ther

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

Unit 18 DIALOGUE I After an English Evening A: Our English Evening was a great success, wasn't it? B: Yes. Everyone enjoyed it. The performance was terrific. A: Yes, that's because every performer too

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

7 提交辞呈 3句英文任你选 I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation. 老板,我做了一个很艰难的决定。这是我的辞呈。 I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on. 我不想陷入案臼所

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

Family 家庭 A family is a group of people. 家庭是指一群人。 They live in a house together. 他们共同生活在一栋房子里。 Each family has their customers, events and rules. 每个家庭都有他们的习俗、大事和家规。 Mos

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

A Friday night I crashed your party Saturday I said I'm sorry E Sunday came and trashed me out again Bm I was only having fun G Wasn't hurting anyone E A And we all enjoyed the weekend for a change A I've been stranded in the combat zone I walked thr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

星级典句: 第一句:I really enjoyed the trip. 旅行真的很愉快。 A:How do you like your trip? 您觉得这趟旅行如何? B:I really enjoyed it. Thank you for your warm hospitality. 旅行真的很愉快,谢谢你的热情好客。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

迷你对话: A: I can look anybody in the face because Ive done nothing to make me feel guilty or something. 我可以坦然面对任何人,因为我从来不干亏心等诸如此类的事情。 B: There are not so many people like you. 像您这样

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

今天我们要学的词是 surge. Surge 做为名词,有猛增的意思。美国总统候选人奥巴马和罗姆尼第一场辩论结束后,Romney enjoyed a surge in the polls after his strong performance. 罗姆尼在辩论中强有力的表现,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1. She is no enemy to mountain climbing. 她喜欢登山。 还能这样说: She is fond of climbing. She prefer climbing. 应用解析: an enemy worthy of sb.'s steel 值得某人与之交锋的劲敌,强敌; be an enemy to 厌恶;仇视;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

LESSON 27 The dog and the shadow 第二十七课 狗和影子 As a dog was crossing a brook with a bone in his mouth, he saw his own image in the clear water, 一只狗正穿过一条小溪,嘴里叼着骨头,他看到自己的影子在清澈的水里

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

10、Im Looking Forward to It. 我期待着这件事。 【对话一:】 A: Ive been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break. B: Thats true. You need to take some time off to relax. A: You said it. Im looking forward to my annual vacat

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话