57. beauty 1) Beauty is only skin deep. 2) Good night! I must get my beauty sleep. 3) That black eye you got the fighters are real beauty. beautiful 1) We had a beautiful time this evening.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

Online games As a product of modern computer and the Internet, online games have become very popular among college students. Many students have enjoyed great pleasure and satisfaction from these games. But as we see, some students lacking self discip

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

A young man had a new girlfriend who he wanted to impress, so he invited her to go a world-famous restaurant with him one evening. They dine wonderfully and had numerous drinks. They dance until midnight and there was a polished musical entertainment

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语复述材料-第三辑

A: Linda, this is Todd calling. B: Todd, I am so happy you called! A: Linda, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our time together last Friday night. B: Boy, Todd, that was one great movie you picked out! Thanks for asking me to go with you! A: I

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

信用卡那么你们收这张信用卡吗? A: Too bad. Then do you take this credit card? 糟糕,那么你们收这张信用卡吗? B: Yes, sir. Thank you very much. We hope you had an enjoyable stay here. 是的,先生。谢谢您,也希望

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Lesson 35 Sandy: What are these, Billy? Billy: They're stamps. Billy: These are French stamps. Billy: And those are Italian stamps. Sandy: Show me your Italian stamps, Billy. They're very pretty. Sandy: Give me this one please,Billy. Billy; Give me

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Maybe all we need to do is look around to remember that the women in our lives carry beauty of all kinds.And that beauty is worth seeing. 或许我们只需要看看自己的身旁,来记住我们

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

1. I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday. 昨天给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特地打电话向你表示感谢。 2. I am calling to thank you for selecting me to fill the op

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Johnny Vegas SUN 3 OCT 2010 Comedian Johnny Vegas joins Kirsty Young to choose his Desert Island Discs.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Describe the best job you ever had. 请描述一下你所做过的最好的一份工作。 I enjoyed all the jobs I've had,but if I were to choose one,it would probably be when I worked as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Marketing of EU

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

The tree was full of red apples. The farmer was riding his brown horse. He stopped under the tree. He reached out and picked an apple off a branch. He bit into the raw apple. He enjoyed the apple. His horse turned its head to look at him. The farmer

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

The mailman put the mail in the mailbox. Dad went outside. He said hello to the mailman. The mailman said hello. Dad opened the mailbox and took out a magazine and two letters. One letter was from his sister. The other letter was from his brother. Th

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Movie Star, Comedian Robin Williams Dead at 63 喜剧巨星罗宾威廉姆斯去世,享年63岁 Actor and comedian Robin Williams has died in an apparent suicide. Police said the 63-year-old entertainer was found dead in his home in Tiburon, Californ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

A: I enjoyed taking the car out for a test drive. B: Isn't that a great car? Let's work out the details of purchase. A: I will not be purchasing the car today. B: Why don't you take a second look at that car? You'll see that it is as good a deal as y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: Did you enjoy your meal? B: Yes, we really enjoyed it. A: May I interest you in some dessert? B: Yes, that sounds great. A: Well, we have chocolate mousse cake, homemade fresh strawberry shortcake, and a spicy rum apple crisp for our specials. B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: What did you get for lunch today? B: All I had was a sandwich, chips, and soda. A: Where'd you get your food from? B: I went to the cafeteria and bought it. A: What sandwich did you order? B: I ordered a ham sandwich, but they gave me a bologna sa

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

China's Foreign Ministry has said the construction work on the Nansha islands and reefs falls with the scope of China's sovereignty, and is lawful, reasonable and justified. The ministry's spokesperson Lu Kang said the work is not meant to target any

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

China has released a white paper on the religious freedom in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, saying it cannot be matched by that of any other historical period. The document states that since the founding of the PRC, the constitutional principle of

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Lesson 251 Do you speak Chinese? 1.Do you speak Chinese?你会讲汉语吗? 2.Do you speak English?你会讲英语吗? 3.You speak English very well.你英讲得很棒。 4.I can't speak French.我不会讲法语。 5.I can speak only a little.我只

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

今天我们要学的词是e-commerce。E-commerce, 意思是电子商务。Facebook is stepping up its modest moves into e-commerce by expanding its service for connecting local buyers and sellers into 17 new European markets. 脸书将其服务扩展

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃