会话急救包: Thanks for having me over.谢谢你请我来你家吃饭。 What are friends for?朋友是用来做什么用的? Thanks for the dinner,I enjoyed it a lot.谢谢你这顿美味的晚餐,我很喜欢。 you're welcome.不客气。

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

A: How do you feel about this restaurant? B: I really liked it! A: I really enjoyed the food. B: What did you enjoy the most? A: I enjoyed the fish the most. B: The fish was pretty special, but I loved the dessert. A: The macadamia cake was out-of-th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

Daily Life - Whats your name again? A: Nick! Hows it going? B: Oh, hey... A: What are you doing in this neighbourhood? Do you live around here? B: Actually, my office is right around the corner. A: It was great to meet you last week at the conference

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

I Intend to Go to University 1--You've just left school, haven't you, Sheila? 2--Yes, I finished last Friday. 1--You sound relieved. 2--Well, yes. I don't mind admitting that I am. I enjoyed school. But I did object to having to go in every day once

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Reference (2)推荐证明 Employee: As you know Ive been thinking about moving my career in a new direction. I am hoping that you will be able to provide me with a reference to help me jump-start my future. 您知道,我一直都在考虑转行。我

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

The tree was full of red apples. The farmer was riding his brown horse. He stopped under the tree. He reached out and picked an apple off a branch. He bit into the raw apple. He enjoyed the apple. His horse turned its head to look at him. The farmer

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Tom's father died of lung cancer. He couldn't stop smoking. He tried quitting several times. However, whenever he saw someone smoking, he couldn't resist lighting up. In the end, he gave up trying, it

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

2005 考研写作样句 3、Although I'm going to leave, I won't forget the friend-ship and professional growth I've experienced here. 【译文】虽然即将离去,我不会忘记在此获得的友谊和经历的职业成长。 【分析】此句是

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

致谢便条: 套句: 致谢内容,交代感谢原因:I am writing to tell you how much I enjoyed the weekend in your village./ / I am writing to express my appreciation for all that you did for me during my visit in Shanghai. / I am writing

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I want to expand my horizons. 我想拓展我的视野。 2.Ive made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation. 长官,我做了一个很困难的决定。这是我的辞呈。 3.I quit because I dont want to be stuck in a rut. I want to mo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Thank you for calling. 谢谢您打电话来。 还能这样说: It is nice of you to call. Thanks for calling me. 应用解析: call off 取消,叫走,使转移; call on 拜访,要求,招致,指名; call out at 对某人高声叫喊

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

星级典句: 第一句:I would like to express our sincere thanks to you for inviting us to such a marvelous business dinner. 我对你邀请我们参加这个美妙的商务宴会表示由衷的感谢。 A: I would like to express our sincere t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

歌词如下: Do you Speak English?Do you speak English? Do you speak English? Yes. Yes. I speak English. Do you speak French? Do you speak French? No. No. I don't speak French. Do you speak Korean? Do you speak Korean? Yes. Yes. I speak Korean. Do

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

A: Hi, I want to check out. Here is my room key. B: One second, sir, while I print out your receipt. Here you are. A: Thanks. B: May I ask, sir, if you enjoyed your stay? A: Well, except for one night, I enjoyed the hotel. And I loved New York, of co

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I'm out of here. Here's my key. B: Give me just a few seconds, sir, and I'll hand you your receipt. Here you are. A: I thank you. B: I hope you enjoyed your stay, sir. A: I only had nine little problems here. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Life's better with company. Everybody needs a co-pilot. 语音讲解: 单词发音 company /ˈkʌmpəni/ needs /niːdz/ pilot /ˈpaɪlət/ 词间连读 needs a co-pilot /niːdzəkəʊˈpaɪlət/ 词汇讲解: company noun. 1)公司 The company I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Sunday's coming i wanna drive my car 周日就要到了,我想开车去你的公寓 to your apartment with a present like a star 带着晨星般的礼物 forecaster said the weathers may be rainy hard 预报说那天将会下大雨 but i know the s

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听力题目: 13. (A). What do you understand? (B). You know what I have gotten. (C). You will understand what Im saying. (D). Do you know what I mean? 14.(A). We came especially for this French class. (B).The new teacher arrived very recently. (C)

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

释义: come off 摘掉,掉落,最终变成,成功 如果表示从某处掉落,出现的话与 get off 具有相同的用法。但只有 come off 表示事情按照原计划顺利进行。会话中经常会见到 Come off it!表示向对方怒

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Speaking topics 1) Talk about a sports-person or sports team that you admire. You should say what sport they play. You should say where and when they play. You should explain why you admire them. 2) Talk about a sport that you enjoy or have enjoyed p

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语