秘诀57 (6)[]+[]辅音连缀 发音时,爆破音[]]必须十分轻而短促,爆破音[]在发音时,第二个辅音[]的发音已经作好了准备,爆破音[]的爆破与第二个辅音[]的发音同时进行,这是掌握好这一类辅音连缀的关键。 比较常见的错误是在第一和第二个辅音之间添加元音[],主要原因

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

DIDA: Paul Merton Sun, 19 Sep 93 Duration: 35 mins Sue Lawley's castaway is comedian Paul Merton.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Death of Zambian President Comes as Country Considers New Constitution 赞比亚总统去世之际,国家正在考虑新宪法 LUSAKA Zambian president Michael Sata died Wednesday in London, where he had been undergoing treatment for an undisclosed i

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

A: What did you get for lunch today? B: All I had was a sandwich, chips, and soda. A: Where'd you get your food from? B: I went to the cafeteria and bought it. A: What sandwich did you order? B: I ordered a ham sandwich, but they gave me a bologna sa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

This happened many summers ago. There was a young flower in a desert where was always dried and sad-looking. It was growing by itself, enjoying everyday and saying to the Sun When shall I be grown up? And the Sun would say Be patient. Each time I to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

调整温度 可以把空调开小一点吗? A:What can I do for you? 请问有什么可以帮忙? B:My wife is freezing. Could you turn down the air-conditioning? 我太太感到很冷,可以把空调开小一点吗? 同类问句: I'm

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

67.致谢与道歉 常用应急场景 范例一:Thank you Id like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you did for me. Its my pleasure. I enjoyed working with you. I wouldnt be able to make it without your help. Then keep up the good work. 范例

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

we are now in 1972, we are many enjoyed in 1999.USAA assurance is often handed down from the generation to generation because it offers superior level of protection and because USAA commitment is served to military members,veterians and the families.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

The speech at the farewell party Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honour to speak on behavior of my schoolmates at farewell party for Ms White. Ms White came to work in our school from Australian in Sep 2000.In the past three years, she has always be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Paul had been a Marine for 17 years. He couldn't wait to retire. I've enjoyed it, he told his brother Sam, but I'll also enjoy leaving it. He wasn't sure what he was going to do after retirement. He definitely would spend more time with his daughters

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

James: Hello, are you Muriel Douglas? Muriel: Yes, and you must be James. It's nice to meet you at long last. James: Yes, you too. Thanks for agreeing to meet with us about the new account. My associate, Susan Kim, should be here any minute. Would yo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Studies suggest that when we eat a variety of foods, we are less likely to get bored. But therefore we are more likely to eat more. That might contribute to the current obesity problem in Americapeople like the taste of different foods and keep eatin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest