Ann. 陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作。今天他正在往自己的办公室走,突然看见了公司里的美籍华人Mary。他正好有个问题要请教她。 (Office ambience) 陈: 哎,Mary, do you have a minute? M: Sure. What is

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Wearing glasses can be a real day-to-day hassle, not to mention using contact lenses which have to be cleaned, rinsed and disinfected every so often. Fortunately, however, for those millions of contac

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Hoping to get free contact lenses, Freddy goes to the optician. F: Could you help me check my eyes. Please? O: Sure. Please have a seat and put on these glasses. Now, tell me. Which letters seem clear

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

求职的时候,一些判断错误可能让最合适的人选错过他想要的工作。下面是一些求职时必须要遵守的法则,可以帮你避免犯错、找到理想的工作。 1. BEGIN YOUR JOB SEARCH BEFORE THE PRESSURE IS REALLY ON

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

P.O. Box 36 BIIT University Beijing,China 100000 Dear Sir/Madam: Now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person. This person must fit very specific criteria. Usu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Nose bridge 鼻中 Tip 脚套 Temple 脚丝 Plating 电镀 Printing 印字 Lase 镭射 Spectacle frames 眼镜架 Sunglasses 太阳眼镜 Sports spectacles 运动眼镜 kid's eyewear 儿童眼镜 Reading glasses 老花镜 Contact lens 隐形眼镜 Gl

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Hello, I am Melissa Long here at the CNN center in Atlanta. It's Tuesday, June 23rd. here's a look at some of the stories happening Now In The News. The mayor of Washington DC says at least 7 people were killed in a metro rail crash yesterday in the

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(六)月

Contact the customer 联系买家 A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there? B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to? A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition. B: Oh, yes. I remember your company. A: Thank you for visiting our

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

听力题目: 13.(A). Kevin was looking for his contact lens. (B). Kevin had been looking for me. (C). Kevin and I fought on the floor. (D). Kevin assumed I was looking for something. 14.(A). You must answer ten questions for homework. (B). Your ho

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

root out a fibber 谁在说谎 The eye dart 眼睛乱瞟 Humans have more eye expressions than any other animal and our eyes can give away if we're trying to hide something. 人类眼睛可以表达出的东西比其他任何动物都要多,而眼睛

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Root out a fibber 谁在说谎 The poker face 面无表情 Although some people prefer to employ thepoker face, many assume less is more and almost shut down in terms of movementand eye contact when theyre being economical with the truth. 一些人喜欢

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

讲解 Todays key word is Sign Sign 符号;迹象 A sign is a mark that always has a particular(特别的) meaning. Here is an example: Do you know the signs if a guy like you? 你知道男生喜欢你时的表现吗? I mean, seriously! Do you kn

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

服装 外贸 常用 英语 语句 A: We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you? A:我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? B:That's because we have switched to made-up goods market. B:那是因为我

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

网站导航 Site Map 公司简介 Profile Or Company Profile Or Company 公司设备 Equipment Equipment 公司荣誉 Glories Glories 企业文化 Culture Culture 产品展示 Product Product 资质认证 Quality Certification 企业规模 Scale Sca

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

人们经常会在写办公室留言时无意犯些小错误,这会给人留下坏印象,尤其是这些错误是最基础的拼写和语法错误。人们总是在离开办公室前一刻匆忙写下这些留言,所以犯些小错误也就不可

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Actually Paul, if you want me back I'll need a new chair and a new phone 保罗,要想让我回去,你得给我换把新椅子和新电话。 OK Denise! See you tomorrow.And a pay rise! 好的,丹尼斯!明天见。还要涨工资! So, is s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

unit 395 异地写信(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I just got a letter from an old high school buddy. A:我刚收到高中老朋友的一封信。 B:Really? That's nice. B:真的?那太好了。 A:He usually keeps me posted. A:他常给我写

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

身体语言这一类词儿我们早就听得耳朵长茧了,然而,你真的知道别人对你源源不断,孜孜不倦地散发的那些气场到底暗示着什么吗? Interactions can be wrought with mixed signals- saying one thing and non

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ann. 陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作。今天他正在往自己的办公室走,突然看见了公司里的美籍华人Mary。他正好有个问题要请教她。 (Office ambience) 陈:哎,Mary, do you have a minute? M:Sure. What

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Now I've decided to buy this car, how do I transfer the title to myself? B:Actually, your best bet is to contact the Automobile Club or to go to the DMV website. A: Basically, what will I need to do? B:Both buyer and seller need to transfer the ow

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car