65 I don't think that'proper The customer has been in contact Xiaowang. You can contact them too. Anyway we do everything for the company. I don't think that's proper! I don't think that's proper! It's Ok,if the leader agrees. Ok! 66 Why do you blame

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

For millions of Americans, contact lenses are a popular alternative to glasses. If not properly worn and cared for, they can put wearers at risk for eye infections. 对于数百万美国人来说,隐形眼镜成为了受大众欢迎的眼镜替代品

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

A: What can I do for you? B: I am trying to find this book. A: Whats the problem? B: It doesnt seem like this library has it. A: Have you checked the computer? B: I have already. A: What did it say? B: It says the book is on the shelf, but I didnt fi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话800句

星级典句: 第一句:We want to develop direct contact with American buyers for ourselves. 我们想同美国的买主建立起直接的联系。 A: We want to develop direct contact with American buyers for ourselves. 我们想同美国的买主

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Most of us have no clue what to do, if we run into a 300-pound bear . But luckily a local TV station in Rhode Island has put together a few tips from the experts on how to protect yourself, should you come across a wild bear . First, you should avoid

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

We've lost our dog. Luckily he has a tag around his collar and he is also microchipped. It's a smart idea to get your dog microchipped. The microchip is inserted under the skin of the animal. It is done at a veterinarian's office or an animal shelter

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

今天,我们聊聊美瞳 美瞳是好多女生的潮流物件,拿来自拍也美美哒。不过美瞳是属于最高危险级别的医疗器械,你了解吗? 出门在外,忘记带护理液了,顺手拿矿泉水冲一冲美瞳,这样根本

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Body Talk Have you ever wondered why you sometimes take an almost immediate liking to a person you have just met? Or worried about why someone you were talking to suddenly became cool and distant? The

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

SCENE① E 柔丝家 【瞧你手汗流得……】 Sue: No. Another important thing is 1) physical contact. 苏: 不。另一个重点是肢体接触。 Rose: What kind of a girl do you think I am?

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is how to use the word myself. Misusing myself is definitely one of the top things people complain to me about. Here's an example: caller comment The caller is right; people seem to be so afraid to use the words me an

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

粘膜疾病 剥脱性唇炎 exfoliative cheilitis 光线性唇炎 actinic cheilitis 肉芽肿性唇炎 cheilitis granulomatosa 粘膜白斑 leukoplakia 干燥性闭塞性龟头炎 balanitis xerotica

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

A space ambassador(大使,代表) could be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth. Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist(天体物理学家), is set to be tasked with c

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

比起汉语的字正腔圆,英语的语音语调更富有多样性。如果把汉语比作是中庸的士人,英语更像是穿着牛仔T恤的活泼青年。 汉语讲究喜怒不形于色,仅从语音语调判断,你是绝对不知道对方要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Much meaning can be conveyed, clearly, with our eyes, so it is often said that eyes can speak. Do you have such kind of experience? In a bus you may look at stranger, but not too long. And if he is sensing that he is being stared at, he may feel unco

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

在职业介绍所 636.Do you think you can get a job for me? 您能帮我找个工作吗? 637.Will you please fill out this form? 请填这张表。 638.What's this form for? 这张表是做什么用的? 639.This is for registratio

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Body Language Can Help With Public Speaking 使用肢体语言提高公众演讲水平 Today, we return to the subject of successful public speaking centering on the physical message of presentation. Some call this body language. Charles LeBeau is a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

1. The work that Tim Pons and his colleagues published last week is basic research into the portion of the brain, the cortex, that one scientist says is responsible for all the interesting things we do. 剖析:在这个长句中, 共有两个定语从

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

在雅思口语考试的时候,和考官的眼神接触也是十分奥妙的一个点,究竟是应该乖乖把答案回答好就行,还是要和考官老师进行额外的眼神交流。小编就为大家搬来雅思培训考官给大家的建议,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语