B: Nikky, if u r online, please contact me. N: Hello, brian, how r u. B: How do u do, I leave a message on your machine yesterday. (我昨天给你的电话留了言。) 【注】machine:机器,此处指可留言电话。 N: I heard it, it's a lo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

W: Hey, Tom. I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look. M: What is it? W: It's for a job. It looks perfect for you. M: Let me see. Wanted: manager for up-and-coming firm. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contac

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

[00:05.85]轻松英语之旅 [00:36.00]In the UK, young people have traditionally done their socializing [00:40.15]in bars, pubs and clubs. [00:43.12]However, there is a new generation growing up [00:46.62]that finds it easier to manage their social

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语之旅

Organize a client meeting 组织客户会议 A: Hello, John. Please invite all our clients to the conference next week. B: How should I get their contact info? A: Get the clients' contact info from my Rolodex. B: Where should I put them up? A: How ab

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

Callum: Hello, today in Talk about English we have the fifth programme in our series on culture and communication. Today Marc Beeby looks at the topic of non-verbal communication communication without language. People from different cultures speak d

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

So, I didn't always make my living from music. 我以前并不靠音乐谋生。 For about the five years after graduating from an upstanding liberal arts university, this was my day job. 自从我五年前从一所正派的文理学院毕业起,这是

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Top 10 Travel Tips: 1. Check the latest travel advice for your destination and subscribe to receive free e-mail notification each time the travel advice for your destination is updated. 2. Take out appropriate travel insurance to cover hospital treat

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The job search process is not just about your rsum and the way you answer interview questions. There are many more details about you that weigh into an employer's decision to show you the money or show you the door. In fact, whether it is conscious o

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

爱与喜欢(英汉) Like a person wants his own, so you can enjoy a lot of people want a lot of people are their own. Love is obviously can not do without him, and have to had to abandon him, because he's happy, maybe I can not give. Did

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sure thing! 好的 Please call for help! I had my bag stolen. My bag was stolen. Somebody stole my bag. Who should I report it to? Where is the Lost and Found?失物招领处 What kind of bag? What kind of bag was it? What was in it? How much was in

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Like Einstein, he is as famous for his story as for his science. 他和爱因斯坦一样,人生经历与科学成就同样为人乐道。 At the age of 21, the British physicist Stephen Hawking was found to have 2)amyotrophic lateral sclerosi Lou

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Im Afraid To Speak English 我怕说英语 A: Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗? B: Sure, go ahead. 当然了,问吧。 A: How do you get along with the American students in your classes? 你跟班上的美国同学相处得怎样

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Nose bridge 鼻中 Tip 脚套 Temple 脚丝 Plating 电镀 Printing 印字 Lase 镭射 Spectacle frames 眼镜架 Sunglasses 太阳眼镜 Sports spectacles 运动眼镜 kid's eyewear 儿童眼镜 Reading glasses 老花镜 Contact lens 隐形眼镜 Gl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Say bye to Ex. 告别前任。 Don't Contact 别再联系 After you've gotten closer, do't contact her. Go cold turkey. Seriously. Maybe you said some crapabout trying tostay friends, maybe you made some idiot vow to always be there for eachotherbut

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

应用文满分策略 一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款 1、审题-判断是个人书信事务公函 决定: 语域使用:正式:使用礼貌表达,不用缩略语(对公) 半正式:可以使用缩略和口语表达(对私) 非正

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

MILAN, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- Serie A giants Milan confirmed on Thursday that they are talking with Real Madrid about a possible January move for Kaka. The club's own TV station, Milan Channel, have revealed that the two clubs are discussing the possibi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A new smart phone application is helping Health workers in Guinea in their fight against Ebola. The West African nation is one of the worst hit by the deadly virus. Health workers in Conakry, the capital of Guinea, are now using the app to locate and

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他下班后跟美国同事Amy一起去参加应酬。 (Office ambience) C:谢谢你陪我来,Amy, 每次公司有这种应酬,我都特别不自在。 A:Why not? They are usually upscale events held

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Eye contact is an important aspect of body language. One could draw up quite a lot of 'rules' about eye contact: to look or not to look, when to look and how long to look, who and who not to look at, etc. 眼睛会说话。你知道这些眼神的含义

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Now,you are,I had some many people tell me in the comedy community what a terrifc improviser you are.thanks. 在喜剧界有好多人告诉我 你是个超级棒的即兴表演者 谢谢 Watched you do improv in in shows and say you're really good. 他

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀