A: Can you help me figure out how to get a passport? B: The automobile club can provide you with an application. A: Where can I turn my application in? B: You need to go to a passport agency in your town. They will help you process it. A: How can I f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Twitter is one of the most popular social networking and micro-blogging services in the world. It allows account users to send 140-character updates on anything they choose, and for people to follow different users. It was created in 2006 by Jack Dor

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

以make为中心的词组 be??made from 由~~原料制成 be made of 由~~材料制成 be made up of 由~~组成 make a fool of??愚弄,欺骗 make a mistake 弄错 make a point of doing 强调;认为~~重要;决心,坚持 make??advantages/us

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Spanish authorities have started investigations after a Spanish nurse was confirmed as being infected with Ebola. Authorities say they are looking into how the nurse became infected at a hospital with modern health care facilities. The 40-year-old nu

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Due to the wide use of computers and the development of Internet, more and more people like to chat on the Internet. We tend to pay more attention to electronic communication than to face-to-face contact. As electronic communication is not limited by

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

第72期:电子商务 As we are on line,we can find whatever information we want. 在网上,我们可以获得我们想要的任何信息。 A:As we are on line,we can find whatever information we want. A:在网上,我们可以获得我们想要的

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

第47期:接待客户 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? For example: A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A suspected case of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome has been reported in South China's Guangdong Province. The Province's Health and Famility Planning Committee said that on Thursday. The 44-year-old South Korea man left Seoul on Tuesday moring and

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

写商务英语邮件往往比说说英语简单:你不必担心发音,并且你可以慢慢地修改你的信件内容。但是写的时候却需要记得几项规则。这儿有一些建议可以保证你的邮件给人留下好印象。 1. Kno

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

写英语商务邮件往往比说说英语简单:你不必担心发音,并且你可以慢慢地修改你的信件内容。但是写的时候却需要记得几项规则。这儿有一些建议可以保证你的邮件给人留下好印象。 1. Kno

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

These two examples may seem obvious, but remember that compliments come in many forms. 这两个例子似乎是显而易见的,但是你要知道恭维可以是很多方式。 Whatever the situation, there is a proper way to acknowledge praise, com

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

英语学习笔记: drop somebody a line = contact somebody 通常指写信,留纸条或者电话联系某人 at the drop of a hat a. 指一个脾气一触即发的人/ b. 毫不迟疑地,一有机会就立即行动 a drop of water 一滴水 a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

By Lisa Schlein The World Health Organization says an outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in southern Sudan is over. WHO says the disease, which was first reported in Yambio County in Sudan's Equatoria

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

邮件沟通较之面对面交流的一大优势在于,你可以借助一切力量使得你撰写的邮件准确无误得表达你的意图,而不必担心发音不标准或语法错误等让人尴尬的掉链子情况发生。 但往往人们忽视

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

academic adj.学院的, 理论的 解析:a student's academic average一个学生的学术能力 academic year学年 academic rank学衔 academic research学术研究 adjustment n.调整, 调节, 调节

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

After losing communication with a space probe two years ago, NASA says it has reestablished contact. 在和一颗卫星失联长达两年之后,美国宇航局日前宣布,已和它重新取得了联系。 NASA said it lost contact with the Solar

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Can I have your contacts? 能留下你的联系方式吗? contact 联系,联络 I don't have much contact with my uncle. 我和叔父联系不多。 make contact with sb 和..取得联系 He tried to make contact with her. 他试着和她取得联系

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

1. As requested, I have enclosed the following materials. 按照要求,我附上了以下资料。 还能这样说: I have sent the following materials according to the requirements. As it is requested, I have sent the following materials. 应用解

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

That's the difference 这就是区别所在 A teenager lost a contact lens while playing basketball in his driveway. After a fruitless search, he told his mother the lens was nowhere to be found. Undaunted, she went outside and in a few minutes, retu

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Idiom: Run amuck( go crazy ) Hit the book: Nearsightedness Myopia Prevalent Contact Clinical trial Progression Dose Ophthalmology Regress Lots of people seem to need glasses these days. That's because nearsightedness, or myopia, is becoming increas

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语