Will network classrooms replace traditional classrooms? With the popular visitation of the internet, network classrooms are gaining more and more popularity. As a new teaching pattern, network classrooms have become an effective compliment to traditi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

conference-会议 confess -坦白,供认 confidence -信任,信心 confident -确信的,肯定的 confine-限制,使局限 confirm -证实,肯定 conflict -冲突,抵触 confront -遇到,遭遇 confuse-使困惑,混淆 confusion -困惑,糊涂 congress -代表大会,国会 conjunction -连接,连接

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Passage 47 House and Home House and home are two words that have similar meanings. House and home both refer to places where people live. However, there is a difference between them. Home is often referred to as the place that we live in with our fa

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

[00:02.37] 4.The Most Important Body Part [00:05.64]My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body. [00:10.21]Through the years I would guess at what I thought was the correct answer. [00:15.01]When I was younger, I thought soun

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Valentine's Day is one of the most famous holidays in the world. It falls on February the 14th and is celebrated across the world. It is the traditional day for lovers to express their love to each other. They do this by sending Valentines cards with

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

There is a lot of confusion as to what will happen in terms of China-US trade tensions. But while the US confusion reigns, China stays on course of reforms, according to Pascal Soriot, CEO of AstraZeneca, a UK drugmaker. There are a lot of different

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Short Conversation退房 A:Check-out please. B:Certainly.Did you enjoy your stay? A:Yes,I felt comfortable while staying here. B:I'm glad to hear that.Your total is 296 dollars and seventy cents. A:What is this PJ Grill? B:That's the dinner you

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

betray v 背叛(be a traitor to);暴露,泄露,显露=revea1=indicate=divulge 【例】Confusion betrays the guilty 神色慌张必有鬼。 betray one's country to the enemy 做卖国贼 【参】traitor(n 叛逆者,叛国者) 【

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Uncle Benjen is looking for you, he told Jon. He wanted to be gone an hour ago. 班扬叔叔在找你,他对琼恩说,他本来一小时前就打算动身了。 I know, Jon said. Soon. He looked around at all the noise and confusion. Leaving is h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

When English speakers talk about time and place, there are three little words that often come up: in, on, and at. These common words are prepositions that show a relationship between two words in a sentence. Some prepositions are rather easy for Engl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

There I was with the old man Stranded again so off I'd ran A young world crashing around me No possibilities of getting what I need He looked at me and smiled Said No, no, no, no, no child See the dog and butterfly Up in the air he like to fly Dog a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Everyday Grammar: Can You Correct 'Her and I?' 日常语法:你能正确使用Her和I? On March 5, Jazmine Hughes wrote in a New York Times blog, Recently, at an IRL party that is, a party that takes place in real life, as opposed to where I generall

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

陈豪是个勤快的年轻人,ABC美国公司的总裁很喜欢他, 正在逐渐给他增加一些任务.陈豪也很机灵,凡是没有把握的事都去请教美籍华人Mary. (Office ambience) M:陈豪,你好象很激动,What happened? C:啊呀,我

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We all get confused at times, but prolonged periods of confusion can cause us to feel that we are stuck in a never-ending, foggy web of uncertainty. 人人都有迷失之时,但过久地陷于其中只能让我们觉得被困在迷茫无尽的不确定

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: English teacher Lida Baker explains the use of the words after and before. LIDA BAKER: I'm going to say a few sentences and I just want you to tell me two things: Is the sentence

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

As is usually the case with wars, not only Athens but the whole country was exhausted by the conflict, and the victors were no exception. 正如战争中常会发生的那样,不仅是雅典,整个国家在战斗中耗尽了精力,胜利者也是

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Hundreds of cheeky travellers across the globe rode trains, tubes and subways today with no trousers on as a part of the 'No Pants Subway Ride' day. 今天,全球成百上千的人扔掉节操,脱掉裤子,搭上火车地铁,参加到地铁无裤

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: English teacher Lida Baker explains the use of the words after and before.LIDA BAKER: I'm going to say a few sentences and I just want you to tell me two things: Is the sentence c

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

睡眠不足 You're Forgetful Or Unfocused 健忘或注意力差 You might be tempted to blame your trouble focusing on your age or stress or your overflowing email in box, but a lack of sleep could be the true culprit. Too few hours in dreamland has

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

片语mess up就是弄糟,搞砸的意思。Mess本来就有混乱、杂乱的意思,带上介词成为词组表示把事情搞砸了的意思,相当于make a mess of; put into disorder or confusion.看个例子: Late arrival of the train mes

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语