why am I walking barefoot upon this road with no one around I close my eyes to this decision the night's like coffee to my tongue like waking up without a sound I map the words out maybe you will say them would you help me rise up touch my face and w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Time and Place Prepositions: In, On, and At 时间、地点介词:In, On和 At的用法 When English speakers talk about time and place, there are three little words that often come up: in, on, and at. These common words are prepositions that show a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading where there's a bit of confusion. 欢迎回到Tip Top Trading的办公室,这里遇到了点小困惑。 AnnaYes?I think Tom's got the wrong end of the stick. 安娜什么事?我觉得汤姆误会你的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

My friend said he knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith. So I asked him, What was the name of his other leg? Why is this funny? It's funny because of the confusion between these two phrases; a man with a wooden leg and a wooden leg named Smith. Li

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Unit 8 Creativity In-Class Reading The Case for Creativity--Encouraging Children to Think I. Word List Directions: Memorize the following words and phrases before class. You will benefit from your eff

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

图片1 fuse n. 保险丝,焙丝v. 熔合 例句:It seems that you've blown a fuse. 看样子你把保险丝烧断了。 fuss n. 忙乱,大惊小怪,大惊小怪的人v. 忙乱,大惊小怪 例句:Don't make such a fuss about a little scr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. How often do we come to a place in life where we feel there is no hope, no purpose for going on, no anything to live for? Some of us come to this place often while others just visit once in a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

The chicken and the frog One morning a chicken walked into a library. It went up to the desk and said Book! Book! The librarian gave the chicken two books, and it left. Half an hour later the chicken returned. Once more it approached the desk and sai

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

Coldplay - Clocks (酷玩乐队/时钟) 年度最佳单曲提名 中英文歌词 Lights go out and I cant be saved 光熄灭了,我不能被拯救 Tides that I tried to swim against 我试着逆流而上 Brought me down upon my knees 跪倒在地

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

好听的声音,像纹理精致的石头。舍不得在嘈杂的地铁和大街上插着耳机听这样的声音,也舍不得在太安静的一个人的房间听,因为音乐总要带着一点大自然的混响,才听得出生气和新鲜。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

BBC Learning English Weekender Management speak Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Weekender. Blue-sky thinking, getting your ducks in a row, thinking out of the box and reading from the same page. What are these strange phrases? Well th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Right from how smells can make us more attractive, let's turn to a multibillion-dollar global industry that is devoted to making you look more attractive, teeth whitening. Just walk into any pharmacy. Go online. You'll see them -

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Todd:OK. Jamie. We're back. Jamie: OK. Todd: Jamie, you're a businessman. Jamie: Sometimes. Todd: OK, so.. Jamie: Not his week. Todd: Not this week! OK. Um. we're going to talk about globalization. Jamie: OK. Todd: What do you think about globalizati

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

(8)认知(Knowing) 知识缺乏(特定的)(Knowledge Deficit)(Specify) 定向力障碍(Impaired Environmental Interpretation) 突发性意识模糊(Acute Confusion) 渐进性

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

take me away 带我走 I cannot find a way to describe it 我无法言语 It's there inside 所有的情绪深埋在我的心底 All I do is hide 苦苦隐藏 I wish that it would just go away 我盼望一切感觉 都消失如云烟 What would you d

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Ancient robbers were not the only ones who looted tombs in Egypt. In the 1800s, people from many different countries in Europe began traveling to Egypt. The ancient kingdom was long gone. The old beliefs had all disappeared. The squiggly picture writ

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Sheldon:Amy. Amy. Oh, right,funeral. Amy. Amy: Hello, Sheldon. Sheldon:I'm not allowed to wear mySilver Surfer neck tie, but you can wear a bathrobe? Amy: I think I'm too sick to go to the funeral. Sheldon: You're sick? You poorkid. Well, see y

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Lights go out and I can't be saved Tides that I tried to swim against Put me down upon my knees Oh I beg, I beg and plead Singing come out of things unsaid Shoot an apple off my head And trouble that can't be named Tigers waiting to be tamed Singing

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you Turning in circles confusion is nothing new Flashback to warm nights almost left behind Suitcase of memories, time after sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead You're calling to me, I

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Daily Life - Facial Hair Whether small or long facial hair is a distinguishing feature of men. This feature could also be used to identify men. In this lesson we discuss facial hair.

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod