1. usually通常的 We usually go to bed at ten. I usually dress casually. 2.casual偶然的 I was asked to make a casual speech at the party. Casual clothes are becoming more and more popular in China. 3.pleasure.愉快 It gives me a great pleasure

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行口语

Welcome to Words and Their Stories, from VOA Learning English. On this program we explore the origin and history of American expressions and teach you how to use them. Today we focus more on history than usage. We are going to answer an age-old quest

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

On March 5, Jazmine Hughes wrote in a New York Times blog, Recently, at an IRL party that is, a party that takes place in real life, as opposed to where I generally live, which is on the Internet a guest asked a friend and I how we met. The sentence

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

经典歌曲-狗和蝴蝶dog and butterfly - heart There I was with the old man Stranded again so off I'd ran A young world crashing around me No possibilities of getting what I need He looked at me and smiled Said No, no, no, no, no child See the do

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Shine~~ 演唱者:take that you,you're such a big star to me you're everything i wanna be but you're stuck in a hole and i want you to get out i don't know what there is to see but i know it's time for you to leave we're all just pushing along tryi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

【经典】time after time 曲:time after time 歌手:cyndi lauper artist: cyndi lauper album: twelve deadly cyns... then some title: time after time lying in my bed i hear the clock tick, and think of you caught up in circles confusion is nothi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

[0:0]conference会议 [0:12.6031]confess confidence confident confine坦白,供认 信任,信心 确信的,肯定的 限制,使局限 [1:8.0090]confirm conflict confront confuse证实,肯定 冲突,抵触 遇到,遭遇 使困惑,混淆 [2:2.4306]confusion congress conjunction connection

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 四级词汇

It makes it more multi-sensory. I offer him the package of Oreos. He hesitates, unsure if its all right, hungry but unsure how many he can take without being rude. Take as many as you want. Ive already eaten ten, so you have some catching up to do. H

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

This is bad. We need to keep riding. It's close. 情况很糟,我们最好继续赶路。听起来很近 I don't want to be here anymore! 我不想待在这里了 That's Mech fire. That's a shotgun. That means there's people. 那是械甲怪的火炮

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Key Sentences(重点句子) 109.I'd like to see the manager. 我想见一见经理。 110.Here's my card. 这是我的名片。 111.Do you have an appointment? 请问您预约了吗? 112.Is it possible for him to see me now? 他现在能见

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Kercher police beat me, Knox saysThe woman accused of killing UK student Meredith Kercher has told her Italian trial she was beaten by police who wanted her to name a suspect. American Amanda Knox said she wrongly implicated(纠缠) an innocent man

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In Denmark, happiness comes from equality; in Singapore,happiness comes from the rule of law; in the slums of Calcutta, India, happiness comes from the hearts of people that depends on each other. 丹麦人的幸福感源于平等;新加坡人的幸福

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你身体最重要的部位是什么?

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Wildfires in central Texas destroyed nearly 800 homes. But firefighters say they have it about 40% contained and expect more progress today. The Forest Service says it is responding to 19 new fires. 2. What remains of Tropical Storm Lee is drenchi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(九月)

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, And think of you Caught up in circles confusion Is nothing new Flashback warm nights Almost left behind Suitcases of memories, Time after time Sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead You're calling to

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ways to overcome your confusion and find the joy 攻克迷茫、找到快乐 Accept where you are. 接受自己 Accept the fog, accept the confusion and accept the feelings of stuckness. This is usually a sign that more information needs to be delive

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ways to overcome your confusion and find the joy: 攻克迷茫、找到快乐 Focus on what you know. 关注你所了解的 When you are confused it can be easy to get stuck in a web of consistent, repetitive thoughts that appear to have no end and n

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I Cry every night i find it's so hard to sleep 'cause i keep thinking of you and these feelings run deep oh baby itry to hide all these feelings for you i keep them battled inside i don't know what else to do so i cry and nobody hears me i cry,it's m

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Dear god listen up I have to ask you A question I can't hear You're breaking up I need A clearer connection And god Are you listening And god Are you even there Now answer this If you really exist Why do I have to do With all this bullsh*t What did I

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅