中英歌词: Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but youre so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back Before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test And nothin's gonna s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 简单易学英文歌

A third student is confirmed dead from yesterday's shooting rampage at Chardon High School in Ohio. The Metro Health System says Demetrius Hewlin was declared dead this morning. Fellow Classmates Daniel Parmertor and Russell King also died from injur

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Anchor: The Internet now. We use it for practically everything, but when it was designed and began growing into what it is now, one little detail was left out to the architecture, virtually no built-i

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(277) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Frosty the coal man is a jolly, happy soul. 雪白煤碳先生是个快乐的精灵。 He's abundant here in America, and he helps our economy grow. 它在美国产量丰富,并且帮助我们的经济成长。 Frosty the coal man is getting cleane

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

奥巴马警告乌干达勿实施反同性恋法 WASHINGTON, Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Sunday voiced his deep disappointment at Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni's plan to enact a legislation that would criminalize homosexual

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There will be no cost-of-living increase for retirees and other social security beneficiaries this year. NPR's Scott Horsley reports its because inflation has remained relatively tame. This is the second year in a row social security recipients will

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Japan's Transportation Ministry has imposed a no-fly zone over a 20-mile radius around the badly damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant. A military spokesman says the fears of more radioactive particles leaking from the complex after a fire in three

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

GRE北美范文对备考GRE写作有一定的指导作用,下面为大家整理了最完整版的GRE北美范文,主要是关于GRE ISSUE作文范文,供大家应用。 Anyone can make things bigger and more complex. What requires real effort a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

听歌学英语:I'm Yours 杰森?玛耶兹,美国创作歌手,从小在弗吉尼亚州长大。《I'm Yours》是他最著名的歌曲。杰森?玛耶兹能演唱多种音乐类型,包括:流行音乐,摇滚,民族音乐,爵士乐,乡

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I hope that you miss me 希望你会想念我 Put me down on history 把我铭记在你的过往 I feel such a reject now 我现在感到一阵的抵触 Get yourself a life 好好过你自己的生活吧 I hope that you're sorry 你应该对我感到内

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

天灰姐 Skylar Grey 献唱《五十度灰》原声新单《I Know You》!低声呢喃与情欲的释放仿佛从天灰发出的每一句歌词中就能感受到若隐若现的激情,宝贝,我了解你 。我了解你的人,你的身,还有

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Science and technology 科学技术 Climate change 气候变化 Good news at last? 终于来了好消息? The climate may not be as sensitive to carbon dioxide as previously believed 气候对二氧化碳的敏感性可能低于先前的预期 CLIM

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

I`m yours我是你的 演唱者:Jason Mraz 男巫倒不是别人送给的绰号,而是Jason Mraz对自己的形容。没有多少人会对这个形容表示怀疑,毕竟对于一个习惯于在夜酒吧里弹吉他吟唱些充满着迷离忧伤调

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

2014年美国中期选举在11月4日举行,共和党最终拿下参议院的控制权。 Republicans rolled up big victories on Tuesday and seized control of the U.S. Senate in midterm elections that tipped the balance of power away from President

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天学的是《谁动了我的奶酪》,看看它能带给我们什么启发。 Who moved my cheese?is a story about change that takes place in a Maze where four amusing characters look for Cheese. Cheese being a metaphor for what we want to hav

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Have you ever noticed how the full moon looks bigger when it's near the horizon than when it's high over head? 你注意到了吗?满月在接近地平线时比高挂空中时看起来大一些。 If so, you're not alone. 如果你注意到了,你就

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Theirs is the first such data set to gather all of that information for so many countries over so long a period. 他们的成果是收集这么多国家在这么长的时间内的所有这种信息的第一批这样的数据集。 As such, the author

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Russian President Vladimir Putin hosts Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for talks Tuesday focused on the situation in Syria. Israel and Western powers are concerned about potential Russian sales of advanced anti-aircraft weapons to Syria, wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

节奏布鲁斯:Cheryl Cole - Yeah Yeah 相关介绍 :切尔西天王阿什利-科尔的前妻谢莉尔近日推出了自己的最新专辑《Messy Little Raindrops》,在这张专辑的封面上,谢莉尔一身橙色与粉色相间的连衣裙配

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

BEIJING, March 1 (Xinhua) -- China on Thursday called on the European Union (EU) to take seriously the concerns of the international community on its carbon emissions charges, warning the 27-nation bloc not to complicate the matter. Chinese Foreign M

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻