US corruption charges were unveiled Wednesday against 14 people, 7 of them all FIFA soccor officials who were arrested in Zurich. Swiss prosecutors also annouced criminal proceedings in FIFA's awarding of the 2018 and 2022 World Cup locations in Russ

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(五)月

介绍: A Global Times reporter shared the embarrassment she felt on her honeymoon trip in an article published a few days ago. The question How much should we tip kept complicating the poor author's honeymoon with her husband to Thailand. 环球时报

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

It is one of the most secret place in America. fedral court at 11 judges what power law electronic survallen on you. It's work unseen by the public for decades until classified order reviewed last month by some convince innacy laker . shows the missi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(七)月

The Olympic womens hockey team made up of players from North and South Korea has ended its historic run at the Winter Games. Team Korea lost to Sweden 6-1 Tuesday in its last game in PyeongChang, South Korea. The joint team included 23 players from S

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

1. The Midwest and Northeast are getting another blast of winter. A winter storm expected in the Midwest may complicate efforts to restore power from an earlier ice storm and the East Coast may see a mix of sleet and rain with snow inland. This afte

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

I'M Yours jason mraz Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks and now I'm trying to get back Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest Nothing's go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Video Shows US Hostage Alive One Year Ago Four years ago, American Bob Levinson disappeared mysteriously in Iran. Now, the family of the retired FBI agent has released a video it received in late 2010, showing him to be alive. The video was not relea

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

Comment Could Settle Syria Crisis or Make it Worse 克里的偶然言论或将解决叙利亚危机 From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 What seemed like an unplanned comment about Syria's c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Related Links: 2010 National Engineers Week Future City Competition Davidson IB Middle School U.S. Space and Rocket Center Space Camp On the third and final day of the 2010 Engineers Week Future City Competition regional winners from 39 schools, alon

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

The Czech government has collapsed after losing a non-confidence vote in parliament late Tuesday. The vote came after the center right government of Prime Minister Mirek Topolanek was criticized for the way it handled the economic crisis and for sup

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(三月)

Syria, Surveillance Issues Await Obama at G8, Berlin While the G8 is normally considered an economic summit, this years gathering at a resort in Northern Ireland will address the bloodshed in Syriaand whether eight of the worlds most influential coun

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

US Arms to Syrian Rebels Held Up As Syrian government forces make gains on the ground, the limited lethal aid U.S. President Barack Obama promised the opposition has yet to be sent - almost a month after his announcement. The issue seems to be Congre

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

美国希望国际联手打击伊斯兰国 U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is leading diplomatic efforts to build an international coalition against Islamic State militants responsible for killing civilians across Syria and Iraq. 美国国务卿克里

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年9月

By Alisha Ryu Nairobi 29 October 2007 The prime minister of Somalia's beleaguered interim government has resigned, following intense international pressure for the leader to step down after three controversial years in office. But as VOA corresponden

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

compact简洁的 companion同伴,朋友,伴侣 company陪伴,同伴 compare比较,匹敌,竞争 compartment格,隔间 compass周围,范围 compassion同情,怜悯 compatible能共存,一致,符合的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden met Friday with Lebanese leaders in Beirut, two weeks before parliamentary elections. Lebanon's Western-backed government is locked in a close electoral contest with the pro-Syrian Hezbollah and its allies. 美国副总统

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年5月

Tuesday's comments were the first since Rodrigo Duterte became Philippines president, confirming he was open to talks with China. During the speech before his country's Air Force, he said he wanted friendly relations with China and that he was agains

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham at the State Department in Washington, 05 Jan 2010 U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday the United States would oppose any new effort to exclude large numbers of Sunni Arab politicians from Iraq's Marc

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

The Chinese government has rejected a move by the Philippine government to take their dispute regarding sovereignty issues in the South China Sea to the United Nations for arbitration. Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei. Chinese Ambassador to the Ph

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下