The UK exports more food to Ireland than to Canada, China, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia and South Korea combined. 英国出口到爱尔兰的食品比出口到加拿大、中国、日本、俄罗斯、沙特阿拉伯和韩国加起来的还要多。 T

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

One of the nation's largest independent mortgage lenders has been taken over by the federal government after determination the California-based thrift was unsound. The decision by the Office of Thrift Supervision comes after efforts by IndyMac to ra

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台七月

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and Democratic challenger Tom Barrett are campaigning hard on this last day before the state's historic recall election. As Wisconsin Public Radio's Shawn Johnson reports Walker says he is cautiously optimistic. Walker

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

President Obama says the latest parliamentary vote in Greece offers a positive prospect for restoring financial confidence in euro. NPRs Scott Horsley reports Europe is the main focus of an economic summit meeting that Mr. Obamas attending in Mexico.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

from npr news in washingdon,i am nor ram.the federal aviation administration says a boening 777 crashed a short while ago when landing in san francisco airport.the asian airlines flight has come from soul south korea,a spokes man says it appears the

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

The number of people left homeless or displaced by the floods has in thousands. Agencia Brasil, the official Brazilian news agency, reports that nearly 75,000 people in this mountainous area are without power. Civil Defense officials report there hav

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

Pakistan has promised to continue working with the United States in fighting terrorism and ending unrest in Afghanistan. But Pakistani officials say any political or military role for India in Afghanistan will be unacceptable. Prime Minister Shahid K

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(241) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

考研英语作文结论句模板 1. 如果能实践这三点, If one can really put the three points into action (practice) 例:如果能实践这三点,我们定能过上健康快乐的生活。 If we can really put the three points into acti

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

A Love That Will LastRenee Olstead I want a little something more我想要更多的东西 Dont want the middle or the one before不在想要那些中档的或以前的 I dont desire a complicate A Love That Will Last - RENEE OLSTEAD I want a little s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

I believe I believe there's love in you Gridlocked on the dusty avenues Inside your heart Just afraid to go I am more I am more than innocent But just take a chance and let me in And I'll show you ways That you don't know Don't complicate it Don't le

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Iraqi security forces continue to make progress in their fight to liberate the Iraqi city of Mosul from ISIS terrorists. Iraqi forces have succeeded in taking back Mosul International Airport said the commander of Combined Joint Task Force Operation

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(三月)

While many of us go through life with the pursuit of money on our minds, were often told that money cant buy happiness. But what truth is there in the saying? Is there a correlation between money and happiness? And if so, how can we use it to our adv

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

The Obama administration is launching a final push to salvage negotiations on a transatlantic free trade zone before it leaves office despite growing political opposition in Europe. 尽管欧洲的政治反对日益强烈,但奥巴马政府发起最后

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We are students at Broad Creek Middle School in Newport, North Carolina and we are flying you in to CNN Student News! Thank you to Mr. Koczot's class for that exemplary introduction! My name is Carl Azuz, and today's top stories are right now! An int

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十一)月

Words and Expressions complicate vt.使复杂;使麻烦 former a.以前的;前者 suppose vt.让;猜想;假定,以为 restaurant n.饭店,饭馆 flight n.飞行,飞翔,航班

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MIAMI -- Not everyone enjoyed Beyoncs performance at the Super Bowl. Some police unions are calling on officers to boycott her concerts -- over what they say is a dangerous message. 迈阿密不是每个人都喜欢碧昂斯在美国超级碗中的表演

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

超小资情调Jason Mraz 打榜热曲I'm Yours Im Yours by Jason Mraz Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but youre so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back Before the cool done run

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

MADRID, March 17 (Xinhua) -- The bid from the Spanish capital city of Madrid to host the 2020 Olympic Games is under the spotlight when the Evaluation Commission of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) visits the city to investigate the details

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

iBT阅读词汇题指的是从语言环境(简称语境)中理解词汇。语境在这里又称上下文。英语单词常常是一词多义,词汇题除了考察考生是否具备一定单词量以外,还测试考生在一定语境下准确理解词

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

爱莉安娜格兰德(Ariana Grande),美国新生代女歌手。因其翻唱Mariah Carey5个八度恐怖音域的极致海豚音的单曲《Emotions》并拍摄非正式版剪辑mv在网络迅速走红。 Baby I Ariana Grande Baby I got love fo

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲