[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级6000单词速记动画版

☆breaking free☆ we're soarin', flyin' there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach if we're trying so we're breaking free you know the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are creating space between us 'til we're separate he

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

Lesosn 111 A big fire Narrator: There was a big fire in town the other day. Father, Sandy and Sue watched it from the street. Sandy: Whatll the fireman do now, dad? Father: Theyll climb that ladder. Sue: Look, dad! Theres a man at the window. Whatll

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed. 几乎没有什么事情是根本做不成的;人们之所以失败,与其说是条件不够,不如说是缺乏意志。 L

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

I fluff my pillow, and I climb into bed. 我拍松枕头,然后爬上了床。 Notice that verb to climb, climb, into bed. 注意到climb into bed中climb这个动词。 It means the same as to get into bed. 它与get into bed的get意思相同。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

People who thought their farms had been spoiled by oil found that the oil was worth a fortune, 那些以为农田被油毁掉的人发现这种油有巨大的价值, worth much more than what they could make out of chickens and pigs, or corn and wh

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Work! Love it or hate it, most of us have to do it. In this episode, Harp and Maura talk about the corporate world and what its like nowadays. Almost everyone hopes to make as much money as they can, and some people work to climb the corporate ladder

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

辛晓琪《味道》英文版 Thousands of miles are between us now Thousands of reasons I had to go I close my eyes and feel, your love is still around There may be mountains too high to climb There may be oceans too wide to cross Even when we were

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Shine~~ 演唱者:take that you,you're such a big star to me you're everything i wanna be but you're stuck in a hole and i want you to get out i don't know what there is to see but i know it's time for you to leave we're all just pushing along tryi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

词汇是基础,有了词汇量,词汇对我们不再是问题的时候,我们才能搞定四级考试。那词汇量应该如何提升呢?下面就跟小编一起来看看吧~ 当然,这只是千千万万外语学习者中的其中一位。在

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

AS IT IS 2015-10-22 In a Country of Runners, Kenyan Cycling Team Faces Uphill Climb In East Africa, the sport of cycling has been growing in popularity in recent years. There are plenty of hills for cyclists to climb and a mild climate not too hot, b

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

I'll try C.G Rossetti The little boy who says Ill try Will climb to the hill-top. The little boy who says I cant. Will at the bottom stop. 'I'll try does great things every day. I can't gets nothing done. Be sure then that you say I'll try And let I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

中文名.糖霜乐队,来自北欧挪威的一支乐队,成员Aggie Peterson(女)和Per Martinsen.女主唱的声音十分优美,配合灵动的电子节拍,有着北欧特有的飘渺情调。 Alphabet英文歌词 : Ok! I don't want to live a life pre-set I want to read every letter of the alphabet I w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Tom: Hey Martin, where do you live? Martin: I live near the train station. Tom: Really? Martin: Yeah. Tom: I live near the train station. Martin: Oh wow! Tom: How do you come here? Martin: I usually take the red bus. Well, I always take the red bus.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Every moutain is unclimbable until someone climbs it, so every ship is unsinkable until it sinks. 语音讲解 单词发音 moutain /ˈmaʊntɪn/ climb /klaɪm/ ship/ʃɪp/-sheep /ʃiːp/ sink/sɪŋk/ 英文单词中,有些字母不发音: 如:

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

There's the river.See that?The Rio Grande,and the border of Mexico. 那边有河 看见了吗 格兰德河 美国和墨西哥的界河 And the border-control guys are gonna be all over this. 在这条河上 到处都有边防巡逻队的身影 You kn

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

牵牛花 Morning Glory 手种牵牛花,接连有三四年了。水门汀地没法下种,种在十来个瓦盆里。泥是今年又明年反复用着的,无从取得新的泥来加入,曾与铁路轨道旁种地的那个北方人商量,愿出

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

There goes my heart beating 听,那是我真心跳动的声音, Cause you are the reason 因为你。 I'm losing my sleep 辗转难眠 Please come back now 回到我身边吧。 There goes my mind, racing 思绪纷乱 And you are the reason 只因你

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Just a high school kid with a strong arm From throwing them rocks at an old barn Got a full-ride shot, gonna be a star No, it don't take much Now he's got that old town facing All the dreams that they quit chasing Rusty chains are breaking No, it don

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lexington Bridge的5位成员分别来自美国,英国,荷兰,平均年龄不过二十岁。年轻也许是他们最大的特色,也是最有利的资本,可以把音乐做得放肆而缤纷。这首You Are My Everything出自他们首张专辑

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲