I was standing All alone against the world outside You were searching For a place to hide Lost and lonely Now you've given me the will to survive When we're hungry love will keep us alive Don't you worry Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride The wo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

HER: They say we're young and we don't know We won't find out until we grow HIM: Well I don't know if all that's true 'Cause you got me, and baby I got you HIM: Babe BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe HER: They say our love won't pay the rent Before

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

L: its so great to be here! Im so excited to help you and my daughter with your new home! D: were glad that youre here. Would you like a tour of the house? L: thatd be great, but could I have a cup of tea first? D: sure, Ill just go put the kettle on

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Salesman:I found it at a garage sale once. Paul:What a find! So, how much does it cost? Salesman:Well, because I like you... ninety bucks. Paul:Ninety dollars is pretty steep. I'll take it for sixty bucks. Salesman:Sixty bucks? No-can-do, son. You'll

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Lesson 91 How longve you been here? Narrator: Its midnight. Two policemen are outside the library. 1st Policeman: Look at that! 2nd Policeman: What? 1st Policeman: A lights on in the library. 2nd Policeman: Thats funny. The librarys shut. 1st Police

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

第二天清晨,丹尼尔兴高采烈地和爸爸一起去爬山。可是爬到半山腰的时候,爸爸实在是累得筋疲力尽,这可怎么办呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: What a beautiful day! Dad: The weather is so crazy. It rained cats and dogs last night, but cleared up in the mornin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

I am going to climb a mountain this weekend.Do you think I need to take some medicine? 这个周末我要去爬山。你觉得我需要带一些药吗? Of course.Medicine is really necessary during the tour.especially when you climb mountains. 当然

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Another river with the same name as the Rh?ne, all except one letter, is the Rhine. 还有一条河流的名字和罗讷河(Rhone)很像,除了一个字母不一样之外其余都一样,叫做莱茵河(Rhine)。 It, too, starts from under

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

It was a fine warm day in early summer. The AldensHenry, Jessie, Violet, and Bennyand their grandfather were just eating lunch. They had come to dessert of apple pie and cheese. Benny rested his head on his hand. After awhile he said, Grandfather, do

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 9 Mountain Top Mystery

As angry as he was, his father could not help but laugh. 尽管父亲气得半死,终于还是忍不住笑道: Youre not my son, he told Bran when they fetched him down, youre a squirrel. So be it. 你一定不是我儿子,当其他人把布兰抱

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

豪华邮轮凯旋嘉年华号结束噩梦之旅 Vacation cruise gone bad A slow climb to shore for the Carnival Triumph, but the end is in sight. CNN's Sara Ganim reports.

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Rock climbing is the original extreme sport. Basically , rock climbing is going from the bottom of a wall to the top and then back down again. The main goal is to have fun while doing so and to pref

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

This is AP news minute. 1. The republican-led health-care bill passes by the house and now goes to the senate. Democrats say the measure, if becomes law, will kick millions off insurance rules. 2. Members of Greenpeace climb France Eiffel Tower and u

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(五)月

Hurts just the same when you fall When you let it go Believing is easier Than being left alone You're stranded in the sunlight Searching for a shadow I'm staring at a black and white world Outside the window How many roads do you have to walk? How ma

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Expect some stress, accept it, and let go of it. The most important journeys that lead to the most wonderful places are usually the challenging ones you must endure the hard way. Stress is but a wall between two peaceful gardens the garden where you

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Brad and his friends needed something to do. They had no idea what to do. It was a Saturday morning. Brad's friend, Jeremy suggested they go rock climbing. None of them had ever been. Brad agreed and said it would be a good idea. They drove to the ro

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

The water is pouring down from the surface, 水流是从地表倾泻而来的 and I'm gonna try to follow it up and out of here. 我要跟着水流走以便找到出路 There's light ahead!Look, you see that? Look.Look over there. See it? 前面有亮光

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Like spectral hounds across the sky, 白云苍狗,幽灵潜行掠过空中, The white clouds scud before the storm; 金蛇乱舞,暴雨黯淡天陲之路, And naked in the howling night 时光裸露,倏然跌进嚎叫的夜晚, The red-ey

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

1. She is no enemy to mountain climbing. 她喜欢登山。 还能这样说: She is fond of climbing. She prefer climbing. 应用解析: an enemy worthy of sb.'s steel 值得某人与之交锋的劲敌,强敌; be an enemy to 厌恶;仇视;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Seconds, hours, so many days You know what you want, but how long can you wait Every moment lasts forever when you feel you've lost your way What if my chances are already gone Started believing that I could be wrong But you give me one good reason T

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲