Y: My gosh Patrick, Where are we? P: Yang Chen. I'm taking you mountain climbing. Y: 登山? This is scary! P: Don't worry, I'm an expert mountain climber. I am as steady on these steep slopes as a mountain goat. Y: 野山羊? 你倒是smell like a m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

cat catch center chair change cheek chicken child children circle class classroom clean climb clock cloth cloud coffee color come computer cook corner count cow crocodile cross cup cupboard cut d dance dark day desk dig dinning dirty dislike do does

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新版剑桥少儿英语 第一册 (下)

FAITH LAPIDUS: I'm Faith Lapidus. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about efforts to climb Mount Everest. In May, a thirteen-year-old American boy became the youngest person to climb the tallest

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

这只是千千万万外语学习者中的其中一位。在积累词汇方面,可谓是因人而异。学习方法,当然要选择最适合自己的。 词汇量激增10倍的秘诀: 一. 大量阅读法 阅读是提高词汇量最有效的途径。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Harry: How was the examination, Dick? Dick: Not too bad. I think I passed in English and Mathematics. The questions were very easy. How about you, Harry? Harry: The English and Maths papers werent easy enough for me. I hope I havent failed. Dick: I

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

It rains a lot in the jungle. The rain helps trees grow. The jungle has many trees. Trees are home for many jungle animals. Many animals live in the trees. Monkeys are jungle animals. Monkeys love trees. They love to swing from tree to tree. They cli

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

I'm the one who is doing all the work, so we just want you to stay cool for a minute. 我一个人做了所有这个工作,所以我想让你们冷静一会儿。 However, I think we're going to do it, and I think that we must pay what needs to be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

5月8日,美国内政部长肯萨拉萨尔宣布,自 911恐怖袭击事件后关闭的纽约自由女神像的头冠部分将于今年7月4日美国独立日重新对公众开放。为配合头冠部分的重新开放,纽约公园局将采取加高旋梯扶栏、增加值班人员等安全措施。 If you were watching the Today Show this m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

《当我陷入爱河》是电影《西雅图夜未眠》经典插曲。 And now the purple dusk of twilight time Steals across the meadows of my heart High up in the sky the little stars climb Always reminding me that we're apart You wander down the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

President Obama says there's no excuse for violence in Baltimore a day after riots and looting erupted in the streets. Obama added that the looters from yesterday's events should be treated as criminals. Advocates and protesters demonstrated outside

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(五)月

A: Will you be voting? B: I cant wait to vote. A: Who are you voting for? B: The person Im voting for is the best. A: What do you like about him? B: He is very intelligent. A: You think so? B: Thats right. Plus, I agree with his policies. A: Im glad

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

My crew chief said, are you ready? I said, Im ready, lets go. It was a very smooth take-off and I started ascending up, up, up. 30 minutes after take-off, Kittinger reaches 29,000 feet, the middle of the troposphere. At this altitude, the air is so t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

India is the country that Columbus was trying to reach by going the other way around the World. 印度是哥伦布试图朝另一方向作环球旅行而期望能到达的国家。 When he bumped into America he thought he had reached India, so he ca

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

歌手介绍: Maria Arredondo,1985年七月六日降生于挪威的文内斯拉(Vennesla)小镇。和很多出色的歌手一样,Maria从很小的时候便显露了过人的音乐天赋。她的母亲说她是从会走路的那天起,就会唱歌了。她从10岁起就开始参加地区的各种歌唱比赛,成绩颇佳。她用了两年时

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

美国偶像第八季冠军单曲No Boundaries Kris Allen - No Boundaries No Boundaries Seconds, hours, so many days You know what you want, but how long can you wait Every moment lasts forever when you feel you've lost your way What if my chances ar

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Kathryn Williams,英国第一民谣夫人今年发了新专辑,这一首Wanting And Waiting,简单的吟唱,如水般纯净淡然的吉他拨弦,有着清新的气息和脱俗的气质,Kathryn也许就是下一个Bob Dylan,永远将梦一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

5. A good climber would have professional climbing gear. 登山好手要有一些专门的登山工具。 还能这样说: To be a good climber, you need professional climbing gear. As a good climber, one should have professional mountaineering equ

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

You tell all the boys no Makes you feel good yeah I know you're out of my league But that won't scare me away oh no You've carried on so long You couldn't stop if you tried it You've built your wall so high That no one could climb it But I'm gonna tr

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

释义: fall off 从脱离出去,(价格等)下降 字面含义为从本体处脱离(fall)出去(off)。不仅可以用来表示从自行车或屋顶上掉下来,还可以表示衣扣等掉落下来,也可以用来指价格等的下

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语