19. Color-blind people often find it difficult to ______ between blue and green. A. separate B. distinguish C. compare D. contrast distinguish 区别, 区分 distinct 清楚的,明显的 distress 痛苦

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

A sizzling heat wave is forcing many from Las Vegas all the way up to Washington State to stay in doors. The mercury is expected to hit 100 in Spokane as well as parts of northern Idaho. In Las Vegas temperatures are expected to climb a 120. Reports

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

It was sunny and warm day. I got up early. After breakfast I went to ..Mountain with my friend Li Lei. It took us about an hour to get there by bus. There were thousands of people. We joined them to climb the mountain as soon as we got there. We felt

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

10. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗? 还能这样说: What about a cup of tea? Let's have a cup of tea? 谚语: A full cup must be carried steadily. 器满则溢。 11. May I have a dance with you? 可以请你跳个舞吗? 还能

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Language Points (absolutely) delighted over the moon really pleased so happy I couldn't be happier. That is fantastic / wonderful / great / marvellous! What great / wonderful / fantastic news! We've been waiting so long for this (moment). Thank God!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

The family of Yuichiro Miura was gathered around the telephone waiting for news from the highest place on earth. Then finally the phone rang and the news they had been hoping to hear came. Weve done it! they heard over the crackling phone line. At th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Nothing is more hateful than ______1________. There is no justice in this world. Not unless we make it. Avenge them. I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come. I will never sit on the Iron Throne. You could help another climb tho

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

(KATHMANDU,Reuters) Erik Weihenmayer, a 32-year-old American, recently became the first blind person to scale the 29,000-foot high Mount Everest. (路透社加德满都电)三十二岁的美国人艾瑞克.威亨麦尔日前成为第一位登上两

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

《让我欢喜让我忧》英文版 You never know someone is right here Someone is waiting just for you Hoping someday you will know We will be gotether, our love will grow So many dreams drift it away But I love you just as I say No one ask could

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Holding on to things I had I bottle up inside Wanna face my demons but denial makes me high Thought I had it figured out I guess it was a lie Thought I was a grown up but I'm really just a child Lookin' back on things I had I ruin everything Everythi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I left my heart in San Francisco 我的心丢在了旧金山 - 班内特老歌 演唱者:Tonny Bennett This is another website video of the classic song. 旧金山,是美国人公认的最浪漫的城市。托尼班列特(Tony Bennett)百转回

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

水果姐#Katy Perry#最新抒情单曲《The One That Got Away》唯美的色调烘托着一个人寻找真爱的的寂寞,动听的旋律仿佛在倾诉着那些不为人知的情感伤痛。KP演绎着一场穿越时空却未能抓住的爱情。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Glacial World of Mount Rainier 雷尼尔山的冰川世界 This week on our National Parks journey, we travel to Americas mountainous Pacific Northwest. We are exploring Mount Rainier National Park in Washington state. The mountain in Washington

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Wk 22 (29 May 1953) Mount Everest Is ConqueredThis Week in HistoryEdmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay become the first to climb the world's highest mountain. In 1953, New Zealander Edmund Hillary and Nepalese Sherpa Tenzing Norgay became the first peop

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

Sissel Kyrkjebo,挪威著名的女歌手,以其空灵清澈的音色踏入歌坛超过10年。《All Good Things》是Sissel首张唱流行曲的唱片,十一首歌曲虽然还可发现不少令人联想到Enya一类的音乐元素,但歌曲编排都渗入了具备时代感的流行曲节奏。唯一真正保留Sissel原来风格的,或

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BBC Learning English People and Places The Lipstick Blondes Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet a ski mountaineer and she defines the term for us! And she takes us to an extremely h

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

歌词: close your eyes, make a wish闭上眼,许个愿 this could last forever可以变成永远 if only you could stay with me now如果你只有现在陪在我身边 so tell me what it is that keeps us from each other now那么告诉我是什么阻止了我们 yeah, its coming to get

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

i move on like a sinners prayer and letting go like a levee breaks walk away as if i don't care learn to shoulder my mistakes or built to fade like your favorite song get reckless when there's no need laugh as your stories ramble on break my heart, b

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

but it's narrow,and all of these wall just so Smooth 但是它很窄 所有的石壁表面都非常光滑 And at the moment,there is no way out of it keep moving on a bit It's 40 foot to the top, 现在 我们还找不到出口 再往前走一走 这里

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

unit 328 赚到便宜货 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How did you get it? A:你怎么得到的? B:I found it a garage sale once. B:有一次我在一个车库拍卖中找到的。 A:What a find! So, how much does it cost? A:真是挖到宝了!那你

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话