The Way We Were Memories light the corners of my mind, misty watercolor memories of the way we were, scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind, smiles we gave to one another, for the way we were

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

[00:00]W:...I was wondering if maybe we could get together, um, sometime this week. [00:03]You know, sit out at a caf, and maybe have some caramels. [00:06]S:Oh, well, that sounds wonderful. [00:08]Yeah, sure. Where are you? [00:10]W:Uh. Well,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

34 Routines I get up everyday at 5:30. I shave and wash up. I get a quick-buy to eat. Im on the road by 6:30. I get to the studio and have a cup of coffee. And on and on. We all have routine that we go through everyday. The thing we do, almost as a r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

never let you go- 卫兰《大哥》英文版 英文歌词 The rain, just never seems to bring the joy, I feel the same everlasting pain of my loss remains a2 My heart, can't seem to learn to part the hold you left the mark all that I dreamed of now

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

柔情经典:Venassa - Save The Best For Last Vanessa Wiliams是第一个黑人美国小姐,美貌之外,音乐才华也同样出众。她最为大家所熟悉的歌曲莫过于迪士尼《风中奇缘》主题曲Colors of The Wind。大热美剧

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

I'M NOT HAVING IT ALL CUT OFF. Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut. But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Last dance Last chance for love Yes, it's my last chance For romance tonight I need you by me Beside me, to guide me To hold me, to scold me 'Cause when I'm bad I'm so, so bad So let's dance the last dance Let's dance the last dance Let's dance this

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

(I can be a freak, let me show you how I do shawty) Israel, Nu Firm Aye Uh huh (aye) uh huh (aye) uh huh (aye...) All I need is a moment... One last chance with you All I need is a moment I can make your dreams come true (oh) I wanna be a freak tonig

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

听歌学英语:唯美的旋律:王若琳(Let's Start from here) 王若琳Joanna的音乐之门是由父亲王治平台湾最优秀也最资深的制作人之一开启的,因为父亲的关系,Joanna从小就听遍各种语言各种乐风各种年代

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I Always Knew - by Jem I always knew I would one day be here But I couldn't be a puppet on a string I've had my fights, often I've been KO'd But I've got back up though I won't give in And now I know how it works If you're too nice you lose I'm gonna

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

To: Johnny ~ From: Tisha Dear Johnny, It's been so long since I've been in your arms, felt your touch, or looked into your eyes. The worst part about it all is that I only have myself to blame for it all. I'd give anything for just one last chance to

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

音乐咖啡厅:Jason Derulo - Whatcha say 相关介绍:Jason Derulo原名Jason Desrouleaux,于1989年9月21日在美国佛罗里达州迈阿密出生,父母皆为海地人。他改变了他原名的拼写作为自己的艺名。Derulo在他五岁的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Jason DeRulo - Whatcha Say [Chorus] wha- wha- wha- wha- what did you say Mmmm whatcha say Ooh that you only meant well? well of course you did Mmmm whatcha say Mmmm that its all for the best? of course it is [Verse 1] I was so wrong for so long only

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Wait for you elliott yamin I never felt nothing in the world like this before 在这世上没有什么事比这件事让我感受深刻 Now I'm missing you and I'm wishing you would come back through my door 现在我正在思念你,祈祷你能推开

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The D-word. Its most peoples worst fear, but, in a bittersweet way, it was my greatest joy. In divorce, you gain something and you lose something. There is no way around it, and in the end, it is best for everyone, whether they know it at the time or

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A short while ago when life was simple and all that mattered was friends and having fun. There were two sisters that lived life just as gracefully as possible. There names were Carlie and Mary Jane they were liked by everyone but something just wasn'

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The purpose of a letter of applicationis to help the applicant obtain the job he is interested in. It should state clearly what position the applicant wants, and should tell what his abilities are and what he has to offer. It should provide a quick,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

金属:Blessthefall - Higinia 相关介绍 :起初听说Belssthefall时,我以为这是一支福音摇滚乐队,便开始有些抱怨。因为不喜欢那种整张专辑都是对于上帝的赞美之词,似乎上帝本身完美无缺,这实在

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I've got to... 我必须得 用法透视 这个句型的含义相当于I have to,表示必须、一定、不得不,也可表示建议或推荐,多用肯定句。 支持范例 1. I've got to let you know. 我一定得让你知道。 2. I've got

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

超级喜欢No Doubt乐队里那个引人注目的女主唱Gwen Stefani,性感慵懒的嗓音,魅力四射的白金色头发和优雅迷人的红唇上的微笑~ New No Doubt Dont let it go away This feeling has got to stay Dont let it go away Th

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐