Cowboy Culture Takes Over America's Fourth-Largest City On parade day, horses displace cars on the streets of America's fourth-largest city. We have never seen so many cowboys and cows and horses all together with the trail wagons, one spectator said

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

If you look at the HS2 plan at the moment, the 50 billion link is designed to go between London and Birmingham,it was a first stage before creating a Y shape network with lines up to Manchester and Leeds. 2032 to 33 that should be ready, but you ca

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

By Katy Migiro Nairobi 07 May 2007 Rescue teams in Cameroon resumed work at the site of the crashed Kenya Airways flight at daybreak. The plane crashed early Saturday after take-off from Doula airport in Cameroon and was found late Sunday in a mangro

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

By Carol Pearson Washington, DC 05 January 2007 watch Lung Cancer Gene report Lung cancer is the deadliest cancer in the world. It claims the lives of almost three million people a year. This cancer is hard to cure, but clues about the most effectiv

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

Khaled: Are you going to the polling place or are you voting by absentee ballot again? Bernice: I always vote with an absentee ballot so I can vote in the comfort of my own home and in my own time. In fact, Ive already mailed in my ballot. Khaled: Go

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客