ROME, April 10 (Xinhua) -- Rejuvenated Juventus scored their third consecutive(连续的) win in Serie A when they rallied to beat Genoa 3-2 on Sunday. An own goal from Leonardo Bonucci of Juventus in the seventh minute was cancelled out by another o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐:We Are Onekelly sweet kelly sweet唯美的声韵让我们如临仙境。 Didn't need to ask Don't know the reason Everything that I believe Is right here Not thinkin' bout tomorrow Couldn't catch it if I tried World is spinning too fast So I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la You say you've seen too many things that turn out to be too good to be true Against your better judgment opened up your heart 'til you found the joke was on y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohh~Yeahhh~ I dont mean to bother u,I see u with ur girlfriends Wanna know if u got any plans for the weekend Can i take u up around 7:00, u let me know it Thats when she says she've got a man I dont see a ring on ur fingers so what u'r sayin' why u

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

做一份工作做了很久,是不是想要一个升迁的机会呢?虽然公司每年都会做一些人事上的调整,但是这个升迁的机会你也可以自己争取哦!记住:等待可是等不来馅饼的。下面是一些要求升迁

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

又一波强势的音乐剧出场了 歌舞青春吸引了无数人的眼球 《毕业年》又将带来多少惊喜呢 拭目以待吧 HSM Cast - Now Or Never 16, 16, 16 minutes left Better get it tied 16, 16, 16 more minutes Get ready, game on! 16,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

文本: Luke:Dad,this is the coolest bike ever. Phil:Awesome.So listen,buddy.Certain members of this family dont think you can take care of this bad boy. Luke:You mean mom? Phil:Your words,not mine.Look,uh,your mom and I are a team,and she....we fe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I'm gonna come for you as soon as I can. 我会尽快去找你 I promise. 我保证 I-I just wanted to say thanks 我只是想来道谢 For giving me another chance. 谢谢你还给我机会 You stay frosty, soldier. 记得保持冷静,小兵 So, y

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Since I was small, I was so curious about the beach, because in my home, I never have the chance to see the real beach. It happens to me that my friends planned to go to Beihai this weekend, so I was so excited to join them. It took us four hours to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Are we poisonous? the young snake asked his mother. Yes, dear, she replied - Why do you ask?Cause I've just bitten my tongue! Notes: (1) poisonous adj.有毒的(2) Cause I've just bitten my tongue因为我刚咬了自己的舌头。句中Cause是Beca

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Kelly Sweet - We Are One Didn't need to ask Don't know the reason Everything that I believe Is right here Not thinkin' bout tomorrow Couldn't catch it if I tried World is spinning too fast So I'll wait 'til it comes to me I am you You are me We are o

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

饶舌:Eminem - Same Song Dance 相关介绍 :说唱天王Eminem第六张专辑Relapse。由Interscope Records唱片公司及其子公司Aftermath Entertainment and Shady Records预定发行于2009年5月15日,美国将于19号正式发行。Rela

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Once in a blue moon: 千载难逢 梁咏琪有一首惹人生醉的粤语歌Blue moon(《蓝月亮》)罕有一晚可这么,完全让醉意这么这么,这么这么这么走进心窝 蓝月亮,很富有梦幻的诗歌意象,只是,何时如

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Dont leave me, please. 求你不要离开我。 2. Can we give it one more try? 我们可不可以再试试看? 3. I cant live without you. 没有你我活不下去。 4. I cant stand losing you. 我不能失去你。 5. Ill change, I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英文歌词: Uness - My time She came to me and said By any chance would you have the time? I smiled to her and said: For you my love I got all my life. Oooh Come go with me Now Ill set you free You don't have to stand the trouble Workin' day and night

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One Shot JLS She's the kinda girl boys read about in magazines, glossy magazines She is the only one i think about leading lady in my dreams Hey I have waited so long, to gather up my courage she has got me love drunk fumbling my words Times running

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Stevie Hoang - Girl for me 相关介绍 :Stevie Hoang祖籍中国,会说广东话。在日本被成为RB界の口コミ王子,所谓口コミ就是街谈巷议,口头流传,有口碑的的意思,因为他最初的身份是独

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

摇滚:Milow - You Don't Know 相关介绍 :这是一个来自比利时的80后创作型歌手的声音,Milow为其艺名,真名为Jonathan Vandenbroeck。5年前一次失败的乐队选秀经历,使Milow开始自己开拓音乐事业。而正是

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Agnes - How Do You Know 相关介绍:Agnes是瑞典人,原先只是本地歌手,但因为她的嗓音极其赋有磁性,所以现在她的歌声却传便了整个地球。在她的歌中体现的淋漓尽致,一发不可收拾

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

in connection to 关于 in connection with 关于 in connexion to 关于 in connexion with 关于 in consequence 因此,结果 in consequence of 由于……的缘故 call for 邀请;要求,需要

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语