迈克尔.杰克逊:I want you back When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around Those pretty faces always make you stand out in a crowd But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance is all it took Now it's much too late for me to take a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Section 3. Making requests Hey, Ann. You don't have a pen, do you? Sure, here you go. Thanks. I don't suppose you have some paper, too. Of course. There you are. Thanks so much. I owe you one. 1. You don't have a pen, do you? I don't suppose you hav

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

It's taken me a while to tell you Exactly how I feel inside The words, they seem so simple right now But they took a while to find And is this what you call love, love, love? This is what I'm thinking of Because I knew That you would be alright And i

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Let it be When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom,

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

☆start of something new☆ ☆歌舞青春(2cd收视冠军庆功盘)☆ www.50004.com ☆ living in my own world didn't understand that anthing can happen when you take a chance i never believed in what i couldn't see i never opened my heart (oh~)

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la You say you've seen too many things that turn out to be too good to be true Against your better judgment opened up your heart 'til you found the joke was on y

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

There be句型是一种应用十分广泛和频繁的句型。但是对there be句型的多变的特点及其特殊结构的复杂性,并不是每个考生都熟悉了解。在大学英语四级考试题中也常常遇到这一句型结构的试题。

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

There be句型是一种应用十分广泛和频繁的句型。但是对there be句型的多变的特点及其特殊结构的复杂性,并不是每个考生都熟悉了解。在大学英语四级考试题中也常常遇到这一句型结构的试题。

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lesson 19 Why Go to School? Text A MATTHEW: Lesley, you're a teacher. How does the English school system work? LESLEY: Um, well, first of all most children start school at the age of five and they can

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 中级口语教程

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Section 3. Making requests Hey, Ann. You don't have a pen, do you? Sure, here you go. Thanks. I don't suppose you have some paper, too. Of course. There you are. Thanks so much. I owe you one. 1. You don't have a pen, do you? I don't suppose you hav

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

Uint3 II. Basic Listening Practice 1.Script W: Did you see the paper today? There was an earthquake in Brazil. M: Yes, but it only measured 3.5 on the Richter scale. I dont think there were any casualties. Q: What is the result of the earthquake of 3

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

1. W: Hey, if you cant enjoy the music at a sensible volume, why not use earphones? Im preparing for the speech contest。 M: Oh, sorry. I didnt realize Ive being bothering you all this time。 Q: What is the man probably doing? 2. M: Finally, Ive go

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

If you look on the Internet, you will see that almost every day of the year celebrates some kind of food. These holidays have become very popular across the United States. They often are trending stories on Twitter, and described in the U.S. media. T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

A mother is very good at using every chance to educate his son, who was only three years old. One day, she took a plug and said to her son,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

音乐咖啡厅:Alex Young - Outside looking in 相关介绍:音乐一直是我生命的支柱。我认为这是什么激励和创造。什么一直是如此令人惊讶的是,我的音乐被普遍理解和认识,引起特定的情绪是大致相

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

It was anniversary and Ria (Wife) was waiting for her husband to show up. After some years of marriage things changed between them. Once cute couple who couldnt live without each other now had turned bit bitter. 这是一个周年纪念日,利亚在等

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Love Your Mom (Excerption)感恩母亲(节选)Those Teenage Years少年岁月When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. 你13岁,她建议你把发型剪得体。 You thanked her by telling her she had no taste. 你报答她,对

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

LONDON, Oct. 16 (Xinhua) -- Sebastian Coe is sure to be elected unopposed to be the next British Olympic Association chairman after his only opponent withdrew from the contest. Richard Leman, the head of British hockey, pulled out finding that he wil

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Let s Start From Here giving up, why should I we've come to far to forget we're beautiful, we just got lost somewhere along the way so much was missing when you went away Let's start from here, lose the past change our minds, we don't need a

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲