Around the world in 2017, women and some men used the social media hashtag #MeToo to tell their stories of sexual abuse. To ring in 2018, the creator of Me Too will press the button that releases the ball drop in Times Square in New York City. Activi

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(411) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

ESL Podcast 1157 Describing Nudity Venus: Kids, cover your eyes! Dont look at that. I didnt know there would be nudity here. Why did you bring us here? Milo: I brought you here to see this celebration of the beauty of the human form. Venus: This is o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之日常生活

Party Time 狂欢时刻 If you love to party and are crazy about samba dancing , there is only one place to go in August - London . Yes, that's right. London . Every year on the last weekend in August, around 1.5 million people go to west London to take

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

MODEL 2 The Pilgrims' spirit of Thanksgiving lives on. Script Chris: Will Nora be spending Thanksgiving with us this year? Susan: No, she's going home to spend the holiday with her mother and brother. She hasn't seen her family in over a year. Chris:

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. Today, lets celebrate the uniqueness of YOU. You have been created as a completely unique individual. While your thoughts and ideas may be similar to those of other human beings, no one posses

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

THIS IS AMERICA - December 30, 2002: New Year's Traditions By Jerilyn Watson (THEME) VOICE ONE: On December thirty-first, Americans and other people around the world welcome the New Year. I’m Mary T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Thirty-year-old Shamsia Hassani is widely recognized as Afghanistans first, if not only, female graffiti artist. Being a graffiti artist anywhere in the world presents difficulties. In war-affected Kabul, such artists face special problems. Hassani,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee... in miniature. A new Lego model of Elizabeth II, complete with a mini version of the crown jewels, has been added to the Buckingham Palace scene at the toy company's theme park. The 1.5 cm tall crown is made

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Week after week, we bring you stories about projects to improve lives in the developing world. Projects like banking by mobile phone or low-cost lighting systems or even a toilet bag that recycles i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Vilakazi Street will be the scene of much celebration as the 2010 football World Cup in South Africa unfolds Schoolboys, their disheveled uniforms streaked with dust and faces dripping with sweat, boot a football across the road. Young children saunt

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

After decades of asking for an increase in their pensions, African soldiers who fought for France were recently told that their payments would soon increase. On the heels of this announcement, some of these soldiers share their stories about fighting

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

骨灰级粉丝必听的歌舞青春3歌曲 We're All in This Together sung by sung by The Wildcats. Together, together, together everyone Together, together, come on lets have some fun Together, were there for each other every time Together together

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Little Emilia may not know it, but she played a role in the fateful circumstances that saved her family and relatives from serious injury and possibly much worse. It was her baptism that brought the family together in this picturesque region of Chile

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Father's Day is a fairly new celebration in the British calendar compared with Mother's Day, which has been a very popular and well celebrated festival in the UK for a very long time. The origins of the celebration are American and it was inspired by

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Together, together, together everyone Together, together, come on lets have some fun Together, were there for each other every time Together together come on lets do this right Here and now its time for celebration I finally figured it out (yeah yeah

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Lily Me,日本女歌手,2000年来到东京开始乐曲制作,05年和制作人松永寛樹相遇,08年发行第一张mini唱片《Beautiful day?coversongs》,目前有俩孩子,一边教他们唱歌,一边以东京为中心进行live活动

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Imagi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Subject: Lets foot the bill. 第一、迷你对话 A: Lets foot the bill. 我来付账吧。 B: Wait a minute. 等等。 第二、核心表达 foot the bill 1. 解词释义 Foot the bill的字面意思是踩着账单,赶快开溜,比喻为结账,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Setting Firecrackers燃放鞭炮 Lighting Firecrackers used to be one of the most important customs in the Spring Festival celebration. 放鞭炮曾是春节庆祝活动中最重要的习俗之一。 However, concerning the danger and the negative no

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening