丈夫平静地说:我什么也没写,我觉得像你这样就很完美了,我不想让你为我改变什么。你很可爱迷人,我不想让你改变。 A man and his girlfriend were married. It was a large celebration. All of their friends

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Diwali is the Hindu New Year festival and the biggest occasion in the Hindu calendar. It is also celebrated by Sikhs and Jains. It is called the festival of lights because it celebrates the victory of good (light) over evil (darkness). The name of th

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

今天要讲的英语词是flock。 Flock是人群的意思。华盛顿动物园在庆祝小熊猫泰山一岁生日的第二天,报上的标题说:Tai Shan's Fans Flock to His Party. 意思是:热爱泰山的人成群结队地去参加它的生日

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

New Zealand celebrated Diwali the last two weekends. Diwali is an ancient Indian festival of truth and light. It is celebrated with music and dance, exchanging gifts and sweets, decorating homes with lights, making patterns on the floor, and a firewo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

It's midnight - let's start kissing! The New Year is a time for celebrations for almost everyone around the world. In Britain, people go to pubs and nightclubs to dance the old year away , and to welcome in the new one at midnight. Everyone wants to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

THIS IS AMERICA -June 3, 2002: Weddings By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: Almost two-and-one-half million marriages are performed each year in the United States. June is one of the most popular months for

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Mother's Day is A Celebration In Honor of All Mothers 母亲节是一个向所有母亲表达敬意的节日 Mother's Day will be celebrated on Sunday May 11, 2003. 今年的母亲节是5月11日(母亲

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Refugees Come Together to Celebrate in Houston 休斯顿难民庆祝重获新生 HOUSTON Texas has become a favored place for refugee resettlement in the United States, especially Houston. Ten percent of the refugees in the U.S. live in the Lone Star

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

今天我们要学的词是patriotic。 Patriotic, 是爱国的意思。Patriotic songs, 就是爱国歌曲。七月四号是美国独立日。七月四号前后,到处都能看到带有爱国标志的商品。It is estimated that more than three m

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Books and Arts; Book Review;New fiction;Celebration of the vanities 文艺;书评;新书出炉;名利赞 The Privileges. By Jonathan Dee. 《高人一等》乔纳森迪著。 AT THE best of times, the self-made rich are usually held up in fic

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Under Southern Skies by Nikki Webster There is a peace in our hearts And a hope in our hands We're a family of children We come from many different lands Our time is just beginning, Our race is yet to run, But if you would take us with you Then we ha

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- On his 20th birthday on Sunday, Santos star striker Neymar scored his 100th career goal. The highly anticipated goal came in the 70th minute as teammate and godfather of his newborn son Paulo Henrique Ganso drove a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Mayor of London Boris Johnson will host a Carol Concert in Trafalgar Sqaure on Saturday for Olympic volnteers and gold album selling opera duo Jonathan Charlotte will be singing their popular hits. The magenta and purpl

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

International Festival 国际节 A festival is an event and a celebration by many people. 节日是很多人参与的庆祝活动。 What is an international festival? 什么是国际节? People from various countries get together and have a festiv

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

本期内容: MandarinlearninghasgrowninpopularityintheUnitedKingdominthewakeoftheBritishgovernmentacknowledgingtheimportanceofChinaasakeypartnerafterthenationleavestheEuropeanUnion. Earlierthismonth,theForeignOfficehostedaspecialcelebrationMandari

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience. 心图结构: 起=承+转=合 #15 教学技能 Some people say that to become a good teacher, you should acquire enough training, while others say tha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Invitation Are you busy this evening? Have you anything special this evening? May I expect you at four? Can we fix a time? Would 7:30 p.m. suit you? Shall I call you or will you come for me? I will call you at past six and we will go to t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Big和large在作为形容词来描述尺寸的时候有着相同的含义,都表示大的,但是你知道big这个词的其他含义吗?看看今天的英语点滴来学习一下吧。 'Big' and 'large' 当表示大的时,有着相同的含义

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Subject:I will arrive on the dot. 迷你对话A: Hello! This is Ben speaking. 你好,我是Ben。 B: Ben, this is Terry. Tomorrow night a party will be held in my apartment. I hope you can come. Ben,我是Terry。明天晚上我家有一个聚会

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

春节那些事儿全国各地,前世界各地华人庆祝春节的习俗都不一样。本期节目我们一起来讨论一下春节那些事。 Chinese New Year Celebration is the most important celebration of the year. Chinese people may celebra

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening