Oh, why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I've seen the dark side too When the nights falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me lo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Oh, why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I've seen the dark side too When the nights falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me lo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Homelessness is a terrible thing. It really shouldnt exist today. A country should be ashamed if anyone is homeless. Governments are so rich today, yet they have no money to provide basic needs for their citizens. This is rubbish. Think how much mone

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Oo, baby, Like a fool I went and stayed too long Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong Oo, baby, here I am, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours! Then that time I went and said goodbye Now I'm back and not ashamed to cry Oo, baby, here I am,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

我不好意思。 I'm shy. *shy 表示由于性格或不习惯社交场合,因而不愿与他人接触,在别人面前非常害羞。 Come on. Let's meet new people. (来,我们去认识认识那

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

1.What on earth is the matter here? 到底发生了什么事? 还可说成: What happened here? What is wrong here? 应用解析: bring somebody back to earth 使某人从幻想中清醒过来;burn the earth 奔驰,全速前进;come back

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Homelessness is a terrible thing. It really shouldnt exist today. A country should be ashamed if anyone is homeless. Governments are so rich today, yet they have no money to provide basic needs for their citizens. This is rubbish. Think how much mone

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Even Heaven Cries There are Times when you feel That you don't know where you fit in 有些时候,你不知道哪里适合你 So you hide 所以你把自己隐藏起来 What is real 什么才是真的 Even when it hurts to pretend To be the one that you think Everybody wants y

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I know you wanna leave me, But I refuse to let you go If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy, I don't mind coz' you mean that much to me Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin Please don't leave me girl, don't you go Ain't to proud to plead, baby

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Neko Case生于美国弗吉尼亚州,但她童年的大部分时光却是在华盛顿度过。在15岁那年离开了父母,一个人出去打拼。三年之后,开始在多支朋克乐队担任鼓手。 歌曲:Nothing To Remember 演唱:Ne

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

He was ashamed to go on kneeling, ashamed to rise from his knees. 他很害羞跪下祷告。 At last, as it were from his inmost heart, a still, small voice seemed to breathe forth the words of the publican, 终于,好像从内心深处,一个微小

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

I don't know why so many people despise money and those who found their way to make money. Yes, sometimes fortune brings corruption. But that's because it's a double-edged sword. It's not money who made the decision. So I'm not ashamed to say that I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

LESSON 24 第24课 opinion 看法 piano 钢琴 coarse 粗 bathe 洗澡 sweep 扫描 BEAUTIFUL HANDS 美丽的手 O Miss Roberts! what coarse-looking hands Mary Jessuphas! said Daisy Marvin, as she walked home from school with her teacher. 黛茜.马文

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

lend 租借 Sarah 萨拉 comfort 安慰 ashamed 羞愧 yours 你的 willing 情愿 thimble 顶针 elsewhere 其他地方 using 使用 borrow 借 offended 冒犯 depended 依靠 A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING 物归原主 Mary: I wish you would lend me your t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

李安新片《制造伍德斯托克音乐节》原声:Beautiful People 李安的新片《制造伍德斯托克音乐节》还没看,先被这个名字勾去了魂,不知道自己期待更多的是电影本身,还是那份饕餮原声大餐。影

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

英语四六级高频词汇(11) 三、形容组和固定搭配 be able to (do) 能(做),会(做) be about to (do) 即将,正要 be absent from 缺勤,缺课 be abundant in 丰富的,富裕的 be accustomed to 习惯于,适应于 be acquainted with 与相识,熟悉,了解 be active in 积极

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Idiom: Quitters never win and winners never quit 放弃者永远不会成功,成功者永远不言放弃Hit the book: dress code 着装要求 transparent 透明的 be acquainted with 对很了解 office boy (办公室的)勤杂工 adapt to 适应

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: We suffer so much and so unnecessarily because our picture of what is normal, isn't true to how most of us actually are. We get disgusted and ashamed of ourselves for no reason. There's nothing s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文