64. Looking at Peter's room It was said that peter's room was always in a mess. In fact, it was the messest among the boys' rooms. However,it looked neat and in order when ever we got there, so we decided to use an unexpected way to find the truth. O

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Im always careless with what Im doing. My mother warns me of the dangers, but I turned a deaf ear to her words. However, a fire once gave me a good lesson and made me correct my shortcomings of carelessness. One day, my parents were out, so I decided

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

053.A broken Chair Zhang yingying sits just in front of me in class. In the last two days, hardly a moment has gone by when i sit in my chair that i do not feel a little ashamed and grateful. You may ask why i feel like that. Let's go back to two day

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

architect 建筑师, 设计师, 缔造者 architecture 建筑学,建筑式样 argue 争辩,主张,说服 argument 辩论,理由,说理 arise 由引起,起身,起床 arithmetic 算术,四则运算 arouse 引起,唤起,唤醒 arrange 安排,准备,整理 arrangement 排列,安排,准备工作 arrest 拘留

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

A middle-aged man, whose hair had begun to turn gray, courted two women at the same time. One of them was young, and the other well advanced in years. The elder woman, ashamed to be courted by a man younger than herself, made a point, whenever her ad

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Aesop’s Fables-伊索寓言

Task 3: No More Fear Hi, my names Matthew, and I want to talk about my love of water. I had a fear of water when I was young. That fear kept me away from water. That was because once I was pushed into the swimming pool by a classmate when I was eight

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Oo, baby, Like a fool I went and stayed too long Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong Oo, baby, here I am, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours! Then that time I went and said goodbye Now I'm back and not ashamed to cry Oo, baby, here I am,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

文本: -She wants to keep it private, not secret. There's a difference. -I've done nothing to be ashamed of. I've bought a typewriter and I've taken a postal course in shorthand. I'm not aware that either of these actions is illegal. -Will you tel

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

C: He has nightmares. Where he repeatedly begs someone to kill him, in Arabic. Hes too ashamed or scared or both to face the press outside his house or to take calls from the TV news, so what does he do? He finds shelter in the corner of the bedroom,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I was so amazed that I could not speak for a few minutes. I had been poor all my life. Now, someone wanted to give me money and property! Aunt, I never knew of this letter. Why? Mrs. Reed tried to sit up in bed, looking at me angrily. I wrote to your

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 苔丝.Tess.of.The.D'Urbervilles

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 汪培珽分级书单(MP3+绘本) TOP50初级英文绘本

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单七 Watch Your Whiskers,

B: (In the classroom) Miss Mood: Victor! I see you crawling in late as usual! Get up off the floor! Victor: Sorry, Miss Mood! Helen: What was it this morning? Victor: Couldn't find anything to wear! Everything was torn, dirty or out of style! Helen:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Our objective is to benefit all of our stakeholders including our shareholders, customers, staff and the communities in which we operate. We strongly support the trend towards delivering shareholder value in a socially, ethically and environmentally

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

今天分享的是《变形金刚5》里面的故事。 重点词汇: tease vt. 挑逗; 取笑,戏弄; 强要; fight vt. 战斗; 斗争; 打架; 吵架; ashamed adj. 惭愧的,羞耻的,害臊的; 难为情; I was just a normal kid. Some kids

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

【生词预览】 ashamed 惭愧的, target 靶子, bullet 子弹 【笑话原文】 AshamedSoldier Peterjoinedthearmywhenhewaseighteen,andforseveralmonthshewastaughthowtobeagoodsoldier.Hedidquitewellineverythingexceptshooting. Onedayheandhisfri

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

今天我们要学的词是regift。Regift, 意思是把自己收到的没用的礼物拿来转送给别人。最新调查显示,36 % of U.S. adults will regift this year, 美国36%的成年人今年都会把收到的礼物转送给别人。Regifti

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

模仿文本: Remarkable scoreline, remarkable game. Bayern Munich 4, Barcelona 0. Bayern Munich were magnificent, Barcelona just helpless and humiliated. It was strange to see such a great team we've all admired so much in recent years dismissed a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Ellie Goulding 新单《Goodness Gracious》炫彩 MV 释出!Ellie Goulding 的声音才是真正的绵羊音,而且绝对让你惊艳,一如既往地柔和有活力,这次的新单绝对也不会让我们失望。 歌词: I lost the signal

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Miranda Lee出生于旧金山的艺术之家,父亲是个漫画家,她从小上的也是艺校,但从未接触过音乐。毕业后暂居浪漫之都巴黎,回到旧金山后,这位27岁的美丽姑娘师认识了Metallica主音吉他手Kirk Hammett,这才开始接触吉他演奏和唱歌创作。继2001年由Virgin出版的首碟《The

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅