[00:03.56]- I'll get Doctor Bannochhoven. - It's no use. 我去找班诺医生 没用的 [00:07.92]I'll be dead before he gets here. 他来之前,我已经死掉了 [00:19.00]- She's asleep. - She was in hysterics 3 minutes ago. 她睡着了 刚才她

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-罗马假日

The argument on how to get the balance right between the right to privacy in private life and the importance of having a free press working in the public interest to expose truth is still continuing. When I look for guidance in the New Testament, I c

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 89听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Allie: hey, hey, you are leaving? Oh my god, Im so sorry. I don't even know what to say, Im humiliated. Noah: it's all right Allie: no, its not. No its not. Noah: shhhhh. Im gonna go. Allie: no, I don't want you to go. Noah: I got to think about some

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

5. 后悔失望 三句英文任你选 I shouldn't have done that. 我本不该那样做。 I feel ashamed of myself. 我真为自己感到惭愧。 It is to be regretted that I forgot to finish the report last night. 真可惜我昨晚忘记完成这份

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Spice Girls MAMA She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't be Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad (harmony) I never thought you would become the friend I never had Ba

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Meredith Brooks出生在美国的俄勒冈市,科瓦利斯小镇。她是成人另类流行摇滚的代表歌者,她的曲子含有幻想、幽静、激情、深沉和诡异,听她的音乐必须用心去听去感受才会理解其中奥妙,一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I know you wanna leave me, But I refuse to let you go If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy, I don't mind coz' you mean that much to me Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin Please don't leave me girl, don't you go Ain't to proud to plead, baby

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

从小在教堂唱诗班练就优异唱功、俄亥俄州克里夫兰艺术学校科班出身的RB美声歌手Avant,是美国NBA传奇巨星Magic Johnson进军娱乐事业自创唱片场牌首位力捧新秀;千禧年夏天发行了首张白金大碟『My Thoughts』,碎心恋曲Seperated摘下Billboard RB单曲榜亚军、单曲销售榜双

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Like a fool I went and stayed too long Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong Ooh baby Here I am Signed sealed delivered I'm yours Like that time I went and said goodbye Now I'm back and not ashamed to cry Ooh baby Here I am Signed sealed deli

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You were walking on the moon, Now you feeling low. What they said wasn't true, You're beautiful. Sticks and stones break your bones, I know what you're feeling. Words like those, won't steal your glow, You're one in a million. This, this is for all t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

But I resisted. I don't know how. 但我抵抗住了。我不知道自己是怎么做到的。 I forced myself not to wait for you, not to follow you from the school. 我强迫自己不要停下来等你,不要跟着你离开学校。 It was easier

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

-Chuck: All this talk about how you have to be withNate or the world will end. Face it. It's over. -Blair: You sound like a jealous boyfriend. -Chuck: Yeah right. You wish. -Blair: No. You wish. -Chuck: Please. You forget who you're talking to. -Blai

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Oh! If I had only had a bit of heart, I should never have abandoned that good Fairy, 噢,我要有一点儿心肝就好了,我就不会抛弃好仙女了。 who loved me so well and who has been so kind to me! 她那么爱我,对我那么好!

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

54.67CHAPTER 27 第27章 Going like the wind, Pinocchio took but a very short time to reach the shore. 像风一般,皮诺乔很快就到达了海岸。 He glanced all about him, but there was no sign of a Shark. The sea was as smooth as glass. 皮诺

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

十七岁的英国女孩Hannah从十四岁起接触毒品,三年来饱受毒瘾的折磨,终于写下了这封诀别信,宣告要开始新的生活。然而就在她决意戒毒的三个星期后, 死于吸毒过量。小编希望她的这封信

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Buddhi: Can you tell me about general roles in America? Is it that women do cooking or the men help out or how is it done? Todd: I think it's changed a lot over the years. It's similar to what you said in your country. America's probably maybe one of

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Lyrics Mama by Spicy Girls She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't be Every other day I crossed the line, I didn't mean to be so bad I never thought you would become the friend I never had

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

十七岁的英国女孩Hannah从十四岁起接触毒品,三年来饱受毒瘾的折磨,终于写下了这封诀别信,宣告要开始新的生活。然而就在她决意戒毒的三个星期后, 死于吸毒过量。小编希望她的这封信

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

现在分词的语法作用 现在分词一方面具有动词的性质,另一方面也相当于一个名词或形容词、副词,在句中可以作主语、表语、宾语、定语、状语和补语等。 1)现在分词(短语)作主语:

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台