【额外奉献二】 十个含发音 [ ei ] 的单词: 1. ancient (adj.) 古代的;古老的;远古的 Xi’an was once an ancient capital. (西安曾是一个古代的都城。) 2. behavio

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

11. By law, when one makes a large purchase, he should have ___ opportunity to change his mind. A. accurate B. urgent C. excessive D. adequate purchase purchase 购买 chase 追求 forget-me-not 勿忘我

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

At a Railway Station Once, a long time ago, I went to a railway station. I planned to take the ninth train to New York and go on a journey with a friend. Many people were on the platform and they were pushing onto the long passenger train. It was al

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读预备1册

Lesson 14 Text A They Don't Talk Mr Jones was very angry with his wife, and she was very angry with her husband. For several days they did not speak to each other at all. One evening Mr Jones was very tired when he came back from work, so he went to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

The Fairy Returns 仙女回来了 When evening came, the whole house looked very different from the way it had looked when the little girl first came into it. 夜幕降临了,整个屋子看起来和小姑娘最初进来的时候大不一样。 Eve

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Like a fool I went and stayed too long Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong Ooh baby Here I am Signed sealed delivered I'm yours Like that time I went and said goodbye Now I'm back and not ashamed to cry Ooh baby Here I am Signed sealed deli

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

想夸奖对方身材好,怎么说呢? You've got a nice figure. 你身材真好。 You're in good shape. 你看起来很匀称。 You're so slim. 你真苗条。 身材真好 尴尬的,丢脸的: Embarrassed 尴尬的,局促不安的 I felt

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

金属:LoveX - Turn 相关介绍 :Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guitar), Sammy Black (guitar), Christian (keyboards), Julian Drain (drums), and Jason (bass)。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh You were walking on the moon, now you're feeling low What they said wasn't true, you're beautiful Sticks and stones break your bones, I know what you're feeling Words like those won't steal your glow, you're one in a mil

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

24 害 羞 时 [00:03.71]I'm shy.( 我不好意思。 ) [00:09.46]I'm ashamed of myself. (我为自己感到惭愧。) [00:17.78]How shameful!(真恬不知耻! ) [00:24.16]Shame on you! (你真丢脸! ) [00:30.21]THE END

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

Don't look at me Every day is so wonderful Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the pain, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, wor

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

今天Li Hua的电脑坏了, 她正在用Larry 的电脑写学术报告。Li Hua会学到两个常用语:clunker和 Don't sweat it! (Sound of typing) LH: Larry, 谢谢你让我用你的电脑。我的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

音乐咖啡厅:Monrose - Even Heaven Cries 相关介绍:德国某大电视台于2006年8月举办1场女歌手选秀,全国各地共有5100余人参选,经过多次淘汰,前3名产生,并由多名大牌制作人共同制作了她们的首张专辑

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Last night I got served a little too much of that poison baby Last night I did things I'm not proud of And I got a little crazy Last night I met a guy on the dance floor and I let him call me baby And I don't even know his last name My momma would be

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Don't miss the opportunity 不要错失良机 miss 想念 What did you miss most when you were in France? 当你在法国的时候你最怀念的是什么? 错过;赶不上;未击中 If I don't leave now I'll miss the plane. 如果我现在不走

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

just when i thought i was gone, too far, too far gone and no one cared just when i thought i was lost, so lost i'd never be found i turn around and you're right there, you're right there you open up your arms and give me a new start i need you, i nee

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

This is a story that I have never told I gotta get this off my chest to let it go I need to take back the light inside you stole You're a criminal And you steal like you're a pro All the pain and the truth I wear like a battle wound So ashamed, so co

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

文本: CORTEZ: Mr. Vercetti! TOMMY: Colonel. CORTEZ: Thank you for coming. Please sit. Lobster? TOMMY: No - thanks. CORTEZ: I'm ashamed to admit that one of the causes of our mutual problem appears to have been the loose tongue of a man I used to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Spice Girls - Mama:I love U 歌词: She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't be Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad (harmony) I never thought you would become th

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

LESSON 60 A GOOD LITTLE GIRL 第六十课 一个善良的小女孩 The wind was blowing very hard as two boys were on their way to school. 两小男孩上学的途中,风猛烈的刮着。 In the street they met an old man, who could hardly walk. 在

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册